The fake 68 IQ figure is catching on .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 10.40.28.png

@Factz do your thing

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
Whites are nothing but barbaric neanderthals who travel as pack animals murdering innocent people and bombing the middle east.

This is what's so perplexing about Peterson and Sam Harris. They are insistent that they couldn't be further from from the far right and try to maintain neutrality while conceding to a crazy far right notion that some races are intellectually inferior or even borderline retarded.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Don’t send @Factz in, his speciality is gym work outs, protein shakes and penis size.

We need to send in our suugo science experts, @Bidaar Wanagsan @MARAQ DIGAAG and @sophisticate do your thing.

That's not even my half. My other specialty is studying, working in a top university to get a degree, trying to be a better Muslim and helping the Somali youth to succeed. I do many things not just working out for my looks.

@Yonis I'm not even going to bother since no IQ test has been conducted in Somalia but people need to realize that intelligence = calculativeness + camparativeness only. IQ is directly associate with selfishness, communicating and learning ability. This perception for IQ is entirely wrong and misleading. Worlds greatest thinkers and inventors are not that intelligent yet are deep, wise, eccentric, and philosophical.

IQ does not measure someone's intelligence, period. It's very old and outdated, can't believe people still using this "IQ" nonsense.

Somalis look down on African Americans, but the AA IQ is 85. That's a full standard deviation above our own. Jamaica, not exactly an economic powerhouse, has a higher IQ than us. Let's just face it. We are retards. Beautiful, curly haired retards. You can tell it's legit because even though Jamaicans have the worst reputation crime wise, they're still not dumb enough to kill each other over qabil and religion. Only proud Cushites would do that.

Some people say it's self-hatred. Well, if you were born as a dungbeetle, would you not be a little miffed that you're a dung eater, or would you take pride in your special cuisine? Somalis are the dungbeetles of the world. Let's take pride in our aesthetic inheritance, because it's the only thing going for us. I'm beginning to sound like @Knowles.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Somalis look down on African Americans, but the AA IQ is 85. That's a full standard deviation above our own. Jamaica, not exactly an economic powerhouse, has a higher IQ than us. Let's just face it. We are retards. Beautiful, curly haired retards. You can tell it's legit because even though Jamaicans have the worst reputation crime wise, they're still not dumb enough to kill each other over qabil and religion. Only proud Cushites would do that.

Some people say it's self-hatred. Well, if you were born as a dungbeetle, would you not be a little miffed that you're a dung eater, or would you take pride in your special cuisine? Somalis are the dungbeetles of the world. Let's take pride in our aesthetic inheritance, because it's the only thing going for us. I'm beginning to sound like @Knowles.

Listen, i'm all for being realistic. But when and where has Somali IQ been measured? Your entire post is based on false information sxb.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Listen, i'm all for being realistic. But when and where has Somali IQ been measured? Your entire post is based on false information sxb.
Exactly what i was thinking, his points based on the assumption that the figure is accurate, which it is not

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
They need to test Somalis for real so that we can put that bogus score to rest. I'm getting tired of seeing it everywhere, even Somalis are repeating it now. :comeon:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I have seen it all over the internet. I don't care anymore. Let them think that.

There are how many Somalis in the US, like 100k? That's plenty to get a representative sample. You only need 2-3 thousand. Let's see the true Somali IQ when raised with western nutrition and higher living standards.

Apollo

VIP
There are how many Somalis in the US, like 100k? That's plenty to get a representative sample. You only need 2-3 thousand. Let's see the true Somali IQ when raised with western nutrition and higher living standards.

The problem is that Somalis are not one population. The results of fobs should not be transferred over to the others.

@MadNomad and @Yonis

You're telling me that our IQ is so radically different from our geographic neighbours and closest genetic races? East Asians of all countries have similar IQs, Europeans of all nations have a similar IQ, middle easterners of every description have similar IQs, but somehow Somalis are an exception to this rule? Wishful thinking.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
@MadNomad and @Yonis

You're telling me that our IQ is so radically different from our geographic neighbours and closest genetic races? East Asians of all countries have similar IQs, Europeans of all nations have a similar IQ, middle easterners of every description have similar IQs, but somehow Somalis are an exception to this rule? Wishful thinking.

You do know that poverty and malnutrition depresses your genetic potential? That goes for all Africans, not only Somalis. I know that you'd like to think we are retarded, but that's simply not the case.

Furthermore, African IQ scores in general were poorly measured.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/01/100121155220.htm

If they are smarter than us they wouldn't have been shipped around the World as slaves.
Take your nonsense elsehwere :icon arrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts