The Euphrates river is drying up

its funny because even without human intervention the arabian peninsula is becoming green and lush again slowly just like the hadith said. scientists confirmed it will be green soon.

It’s not just Mexico doing this..
Netherlands too, who have been doing it for over a decade. We’re definitely in the end of times. Read below, Imagine where else this goes on without being reported.

@mr steal your naag you live in this godforsaken hellhole :pachah1:

Have you witnessed this :damn:
I'm not surprised by this being legal in the Netherlands, they're very open and liberal about sex and nudity in that country.

It happening in Mexico is rather surprising to me though, since they are still quite religious and attend church rather regularly.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Is It True That The Horn Will Get More Rain
:banderas:
Yes the planet is returning back to the african humid period cycle.

1631473263160.png

Chills down my spine...

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

A man asked the Prophet (ﷺ) "When will the Hour be established O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)?" The Prophet (ﷺ) . said, "What have you prepared for it?"

Bukhari 6171

The Prophet wanted to remind him that his end(death) is nearer than the hour. And the priority is to prepare for that.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Chills down my spine...

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

A man asked the Prophet (ﷺ) "When will the Hour be established O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)?" The Prophet (ﷺ) . said, "What have you prepared for it?"

Bukhari 6171

The Prophet wanted to remind him that his end(death) is nearer than the hour. And the priority is to prepare for that.
When they find a mountain of Gold is when the hour will really be upon us. Many signs already hint to hour beginning like competition for taller buildings (Dubai Al-Burj has top point that goes up and down and no one knows its true height). And Saudi Arabia is working on resort that is go above the clouds and called It Kingdom towers.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Hard to believe Mesopotamia was supposedly once so lush that there were so many trees you could barely see the sun above the canopy. Thousands of years of agriculture turned it into mostly a desert and now even a great river is saying bye, bye. Hard to fathom just how much human beings can affect our environment.

Mesopotamia is not a desert today because of a lack of water, it is a desert due to salt from poor irrigation techniques over 5000 years. Salt has built up in the soil to the point that almost nothing can be grown in large parts of Southern Iraq.

The Shabelle Valley in Somalia is begining to experience something similar to this. There is a lot of salt that naturally occurs in the Shabelle river. When you irrigate with this salty water, it leaves behind a small layer of salt. In places like California or Arizona farmers monitor salinity and sometimes irrigate empty fields to leach the salt out of the soil. Salinization in Mesopotamia is why the Sumerians began to grow barely instead of wheat, this was nearly 4,000 years ago. Mesopotamia was fucked a long time ago.

World

VIP
Mesopotamia is not a desert today because of a lack of water, it is a desert due to salt from poor irrigation techniques over 5000 years. Salt has built up in the soil to the point that almost nothing can be grown in large parts of Southern Iraq.

The Shabelle Valley in Somalia is begining to experience something similar to this. There is a lot of salt that naturally occurs in the Shabelle river. When you irrigate with this salty water, it leaves behind a small layer of salt. In places like California or Arizona farmers monitor salinity and sometimes irrigate empty fields to leach the salt out of the soil. Salinization in Mesopotamia is why the Sumerians began to grow barely instead of wheat, this was nearly 4,000 years ago. Mesopotamia was fucked a long time ago.
What about the Jubba Valley?

I'm trying to understand the hadith. So it's the Syrians fighting over the gold and they'll experience the major population decrease? 99/100 dead?

I'm trying to understand the hadith. So it's the Syrians fighting over the gold and they'll experience the major population decrease? 99/100 dead?
I don't know who will be the ones fighting but the hadith is quite clear. The Euphrates river is drying up and perhaps even more gold will be found.

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.
It’s not just Mexico doing this..
Netherlands too, who have been doing it for over a decade. We’re definitely in the end of times. Read below, Imagine where else this goes on without being reported.

@mr steal your naag you actually live in this godforsaken hellhole :pachah1:

Have you witnessed this :damn:
Sex in public have been practiced countless times throughout history.

Trending