The Euphrates river is drying up

Karaboga

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep

The Prophet Muhammad said: "The Hour will not come to pass before the river Euphrates dries up to unveil the mountain of gold, for which people will fight Ninety-nine of every hundred will die [in the fighting], . and every man among them will say, 'Maybe I'm the only one to remain alive'. "- (Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim)

Shimbiris

Ψ¨Ω‰ΩŽΨ± ΨΊΩ‰ΩŽΩ„ Ψ₯ي؀ ΨΉΨ’Ω†Ψ€ Ω„Ψ€
VIP
Hard to believe Mesopotamia was supposedly once so lush that there were so many trees you could barely see the sun above the canopy. Thousands of years of agriculture turned it into mostly a desert and now even a great river is saying bye, bye. Hard to fathom just how much human beings can affect our environment.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Hard to believe Mesopotamia was supposedly once so lush that there were so many trees you could barely see the sun above the canopy. Thousands of years of agriculture turned it into mostly a desert and now even a great river is saying bye, bye. Hard to fathom just how much human beings can affect our environment.
Once the entire horn and sahara desert was green.

Time and climate change has had it's effect on the earth..

Shimbiris

VIP
Once the entire horn and sahara desert was green.

Time and climate change has had it's effect on the earth..

Yes, time and climate plays a role. Humans aren't the reason the Sahara isn't lush anymore, for example. But there is human desertification as well. The Loess Plateau and Mesopotamia are prime examples of humans making a place barren through agricultural activity. It's the way agriculture works, walaal.

You take what was once forests and grasslands rich in perennial plants which covered and protected the topsoil and replace them with annual monocrop fields which tend to leave the soil exposed to be blown away by the elements. Year after year you lose topsoil and you already lost lots of trees, grasses and biodiversity for all the land you had to clear for your farms and will continue to lose more as the land you degrade today will one day be unusable and has to be replaced by new land you will need to clear of its biodiversity. Top that off with just letting animals graze without any kind of timing or control like with modern rotational grazing and what was once a lush forest or beautiful grasslands and the like becomes complete desert.

Humans have repeated this pattern more times than can be counted and we're still doing it with industrial agriculture hence all the talk about topsoil loss. Look up any place, outside of Egypt thanks to the resilience of the Nile and its consistent flooding, that was home to one of the oldest civilizations and you will always see a pattern; civilizations leave deserts in their wake.

Inshallah, we will be able to rehab many lands and preserve current ones with more modern techniques like rotational grazing, crop rotation and the like.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Salam alaikum everyone today I saw a article about the Euphrates river drying up in north east syria and I recalled a hadith about it that it is one of the signs of the last hour. ill post it below.

8AA34FD9-7B65-4EA8-91B2-4EEA0A24CF28.jpeg
A3D615FE-BEF8-4384-A781-EB5A881D1BCB.jpeg
7B20C352-D3A1-482B-9648-03F4BCA6B6ED.jpeg

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
May Allah protect us all. I used think of the signs of judgment, and never did I think that we would be alive to witness such an event, Wallahi everything that’s happening is a sign may Allah protect us all and only take us when he’s pleased with us

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
its funny because even without human intervention the arabian peninsula is becoming green and lush again slowly just like the hadith said. scientists confirmed it will be green soon.

Shimbiris

VIP
its funny because even without human intervention the arabian peninsula is becoming green and lush again slowly just like the hadith said. scientists confirmed it will be green soon.

What parts? This is news to me. Where I was born and raised in the UAE it's honestly got warmer and drier year after year with only a few anomalies.

Arkan

Allahayow ada boqoree beesha nabadee
Bruh I thought Mexico was a conservative nation at least on the outside if not in actual practice:wtf:
Yeah it is, guadalajara considered one of the most conservative cities in Mexico, the legalisation of sex in public was actually opposed by both the National Action and Institutional Revolutionary parties (conservative parties)

The legalisation was passed by a Liberal feminist of one of the Liberal parties I think.

Arkan

Allahayow ada boqoree beesha nabadee
It’s not just Mexico doing this..
Netherlands too, who have been doing it for over a decade. We’re definitely in the end of times. Read below, Imagine where else this goes on without being reported.

@mr steal your naag you actually live in this godforsaken hellhole :pachah1:

Have you witnessed this :damn:

Attachments

• F311DCE2-18AC-4E5D-98B8-380ABBCC1BAA.jpeg
    F311DCE2-18AC-4E5D-98B8-380ABBCC1BAA.jpeg
    250.2 KB · Views: 143
  • D017D6D9-1500-49F2-915C-FE35DC2D52A8.jpeg
    D017D6D9-1500-49F2-915C-FE35DC2D52A8.jpeg
    194.8 KB · Views: 137
  • D717B8E7-F6E9-4274-A8A6-2715B133C554.jpeg
    D717B8E7-F6E9-4274-A8A6-2715B133C554.jpeg
    195.1 KB · Views: 146