OPINION The End of Somaliweyn

I am finally done today as a marehan with Somaliweyn mindset.

We as marehans have for many years been told and brainwashed about Somaliweyn but finally a growing majority have woken up.

My new political Somali manifesto

1) Independence for Somaliland
2) Independence for Puntland
3) Confederation for rest of southern Somalia
4) Full Banadir state creation
5) creation of a Somali Union ( SL , Djibouti , Puntland and Southern Somali confederate states)

the new Somali Union will have 3 key mandates

1) joint military operation to finish alshabab

2) freedom of goods and movement for Somali people

3) joint defence pact any Somali state that’s attacked by neighbours we all defend each other.

that’s it everything else is up to the independent nations.
so you want Ethiopian puppet states great!! sarcastic

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
the ganale and juba rivers are too important to trust xabashis with.
800px-Jubbarivermap.png
Kacaan fetish needs to end saxib, it has cost us too much, Somalia only and a federal Somalia at that inshallah.

reer

VIP
Kacaan fetish needs to end saxib, it has cost us too much, Somalia only and a federal Somalia at that inshallah.
xabashis cannot be trusted with somali water.
The Genale-Dawa III multipurpose hydropower project comprises of a concrete faced rock fill dam and an underground powerhouse.
https://www.nsenergybusiness.com/projects/genale-dawa-iii-multipurpose-hydropower-project/

The concrete faced rockfill dam is 110m high with a crest length of 456m, creating a reservoir volume of 3.2 million m3.
https://www.stantec.com/en/projects/united-states-projects/g/genale-dawa-3-gd-3-hydropower-project

reer

VIP
Still nothing that cannot be resolved later, you sound like those taking away pressure from Kenya by redirecting focus to Ethiopia.
2021 after 100 years of continuous xabashi aggression you trust them with somali drinking water. somali beef with xabashis will always be bigger than kenyas. any agreement with abiye is temporary and bound to end like stalin and hitler unless one prevails.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
2021 after 100 years of continuous xabashi aggression you trust them with somali drinking water. somali beef with xabashis will always be bigger than kenyas. any agreement with abiye is temporary and bound to end like stalin and hitler unless one prevails.
I said no such thing :damedamn:

Can somebody tell me what does a confederation actually mean? Is it a single country or is it a grouping of 2 or more countries with some integration

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Can somebody tell me what does a confederation actually mean? Is it a single country or is it a grouping of 2 or more countries with some integration
Basically like Switzerland or the EU, a union of sovereign states.