The Earth is Round.

I don’t think there’s any scholarly consensus on a round earth among the Ulema. Nevertheless, it’s a conclusive fact that the earth is round and this is the opinion of all reputable astronauts & experts in the field as it’s easily proven. You might as well join the circus if you’re a flat earther in the 21st century.

Lmao the OP in question is defo a flat earther. Don't think I forgot about you pointing to the Qur'an and hadith saying that the earth is flat. This what happens when you turn your brain off completely.

Imao i cba to pull out the recipients but you defo claimed the earth was flat you cia plant weirdo.

ah okay. you have zero evidence but you just mysteriously know allegedly. meanwhile anyone can search posts that contain "earth" and "round" by "Omar del Sur" and see that I have consistently affirmed the earth is round and have never held a flat-earth position. but given that you're an atheist, I suppose lying is halal to you.

I come bearing receipts. A different kind of recipients because you have said outlandish things in the past. Atleast you aint a flat earther though. You still a different kind of retarded for believing the geocentric model but it's my fault for not keeping you up to date with our former daily science lessons.

The sun revolves around the earth, yes. You should learn and accept that fact. It has been proven.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Earth is flat and human beings believed so for centuries until the Freemasonic Cornopiercus convinced Western people otherwise. Dont be a sheep.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
If one calculates the dimensions of the great pyramid. One would find out that the planet is indeed round. Come on we cannot become more foolish than the people before us.

Gravity keeps us in place while this rock zooms through space.

Earth is flat and human beings believed so for centuries until the Freemasonic Cornopiercus convinced Western people otherwise. Dont be a sheep.

This is according to Ibn Hazm, one of the most renowned scholars of Al-Andalus, who was born over a thousand years ago:

"Abu Muhammad ibn Hazm (may Allah have mercy on him) said: Evidence for the earth being round:

Abu Muhammad said: We are going to discuss some of the arguments against the idea that the earth is round. They said: There is sound evidence that the earth is round, but the common folk say otherwise. Our response – and Allah is the source of strength – is that none of the leading Muslim scholars who deserve to be called imams or leaders in knowledge (may Allah be pleased with them) denied that the earth is round, and there is no narration from them to deny that. Rather the evidence in the Qur’an and Sunnah stated that it is round. … and he quoted evidence to that effect.

End quote from al-Fasl fi’l-Milal wa’l-Ahwa’ wa’l-Nihal (2/78)"

Ibn Taymiyyah (and if anyone doesn't like Ibn Taymiyyah- Ibn Hazm of course predates Ibn Taymiyyah):

"
Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allah have mercy on him) narrated that from Abu’l-Husayn ibn al-Munaadi (may Allah have mercy on him), when he said:

Imam Abu’l-Husayn Ahmad ibn Ja‘far ibn al-Munaadi narrated from the prominent scholars who are well known for knowledge of reports and major works in religious sciences, from the second level of Ahmad’s companions, that there was no difference of opinion among the scholars that the sky is like a ball.

He said: Similarly they were unanimously agreed that the Earth, with all that is contains of land and sea is like a ball. He said: That is indicated by the fact that the sun, moon and stars do not rise and set over those who are in different parts of the earth at the same time; rather that occurs in the east before it occurs in the west.

End quote from Majmoo‘ al-Fataawa (25/195)"

it is a consensus of the scholars that the earth is round, this goes back way before Copernicus and I challenge any flat-earthers to show a scholar who held the flat-earth position.

also another problem I have with the flat earth theory.... if the earth is flat, shouldn't the time be the same everywhere? if the earth is a flat disk.... I would imagine the time should be the same in London as in Chicago. why is it that the time is different in different places? it is because the earth is round.

Show me one picture of earth in real time if Moon trip was real not CGI graphics

the moon trip was definitely fake. blatantly obvious fakery. they lie about all kinds of stuff when it comes to space. but the earth really is round.

another thing I wonder about is whether the dome above the earth is real..... what is it called.......... the firmament. there is a belief that above the earth that there is a structure that is like a dome above the earth. I guess it is see-through. the scientists and their ships cannot go past the firmament. I don't know either way whether the firmament is real but I think it's an interesting theory and it would explain why they faked the moon trip.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
the moon trip was definitely fake. blatantly obvious fakery. they lie about all kinds of stuff when it comes to space. but the earth really is round.

another thing I wonder about is whether the dome above the earth is real..... what is it called.......... the firmament. there is a belief that above the earth that there is a structure that is like a dome above the earth. I guess it is see-through. the scientists and their ships cannot go past the firmament. I don't know either way whether the firmament is real but I think it's an interesting theory and it would explain why they faked the moon trip.
Go read Surah Rahman, youll find your answers there, the imprentionable barrier cannot be breached by neither jin nor man

Show me one picture of earth in real time if Moon trip was real not CGI graphics
I'm not entirely against the idea that the earth could be flat, to be honest I do not have much knowledge of either views and their proofs. Obviously growing up I've been told that the earth is round and I've just accepted it and I suppose it has made sense to me even if I didn't think much about it. What is weird is that I've been searching for the proofs and the statements of flat-earthers and I never seem to find them on youtube or reddit or anything, all I find is people ridiculing them. The video you linked is the first serious one I've seen and I'll watch some of his other videos inshaallaah. What are your best arguments for the flat earth and against the round earth if you were to explain it to someone like me who is ignorant about both views?
I challenge any flat-earthers to show a scholar who held the flat-earth position.
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Sheikh Ibn Baaz used to hold the opinion that the earth is flat before he changed his mind? Surely he had daleel for it and didn't just take the opinion from his own pocket.

Allaah knows best.

Trending

Latest posts