The Earth is Round.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I'm not entirely against the idea that the earth could be flat, to be honest I do not have much knowledge of either views and their proofs. Obviously growing up I've been told that the earth is round and I've just accepted it and I suppose it has made sense to me even if I didn't think much about it. What is weird is that I've been searching for the proofs and the statements of flat-earthers and I never seem to find them on youtube or reddit or anything, all I find is people ridiculing them. The video you linked is the first serious one I've seen and I'll watch some of his other videos inshaallaah. What are your best arguments for the flat earth and against the round earth if you were to explain it to someone like me who is ignorant about both views?

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Sheikh Ibn Baaz used to hold the opinion that the earth is flat before he changed his mind? Surely he had daleel for it and didn't just take the opinion from his own pocket.

Allaah knows best.
Yeah, Youtube search has rinsed out Flat Eather proofs but you can watch this video and learn about why the earth truly is flat the biggest thing that convinced me was the airplanes movement from South Pole too North not matching spherical theory, Pendulum Swing Affect, discrepancies in tidal movements etc.

Watch this movie with an open mind

Some of you people believe Elon Musk will really go to Mars the next big scam will be epic :mjlol:

Go read Surah Rahman, youll find your answers there, the imprentionable barrier cannot be breached by neither jin nor man

yes, that Surah made me wonder if the firmament or something like it is real. it does seem like it could be indicating that but I want to be very careful when it comes to tafsir. I haven't heard any scholars confirm or deny the firmament or something like it

of course we have the barrier mentioned in Surah Rahman but does it prevent us from leaving earth and entering space?? I think it might but I'm not one hundred percent sure yet. I think the best thing might be to look at what the oldest tafasir said and see if that's what is indicated. there seems to be a strong case but I haven't seen any scholars make the claim that we are being prevented from leaving earth and going into space. someone might accuse the modern scholars but I haven't heard of anything to that effect from the classical scholars either.

as for Mohmmad Hijab, no way will I listen to him.

mh3.jpg

(btw those subtitles are not mine).... now if those pictures are real- and I believe they are.... what is the devil horns thing about? why is he flashing the devil horns symbol?

mohammadhjijab.jpg

I know what video that is from and it's definitely real. it does appear to be the 666 symbol that you see famous people flash sometimes.

mh2.jpg

bottom left is the prime minister Jacinda of New Zealand. I try not to post pictures of women.

now in the religion section, I've addressed Muhammad Hijab on purely ideological grounds and haven't mentioned any of this. however, I literally believe he's a freemason. I also believe he's with the ikwanis and I really really do not trust the ikwanis. it is literally a masonic organization. I avoid them like plague. same with iran. you have people following ikwanis, iranian government, cuban government.... not realizing these are masonic entities playing roles to deceive people.

anyways, as I've illustrated in the religion section, the ideological issues I have with Muhammad Hijab- those alone are enough for me to avoid him..... but personally I think he is a mason. a lot of these famous celebrities are astroturfed. if you're in the masonic club, they can arrange to help give you a following. youtube can use it features to promote you and give you a big following. I think it's the same with Jordan Peterson. he is seen as this anti-establishment person but I think youtube was going out of its way to push him.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Sheikh Ibn Baaz used to hold the opinion that the earth is flat before he changed his mind? Surely he had daleel for it and didn't just take the opinion from his own pocket.

Allaah knows best.

I think even people on here who are staunchly against me would describe me as being salafi and a follower of Sheikh Ibn Baz and them. I have enormous respect for Sheikh Ibn Baz.

The rumor that is circulated is that Sheikh Ibn Baz claimed the earth is flat and made takfir on those who claimed otherwise.

I think this is just a rumor that was made up to make him look bad.

he stated multiple times that the earth is round. I have never seen a fatwa from him that the earth is flat, I don't think anyone can show where is this fatwa, I don't think this alleged fatwa exists. I think it's just a rumor made up to make the Sheikh look bad.

Trending