The downfall of Somali diaspora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi tbh with you I’m not clear whether her direct family allow her activities or even are aware of it I just know she’s very low-key about it. Even on her Instagram she is very dilligent on who follows and sees her shit that’s why she’s wary not to have too much social media attention.
Well she's known now. I hate girls like her that think we will allow dhil0s back in.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Sad they will ive hard lives from what i've seen. Xalimo meltdowns are real.

:gucciwhat:
Real shit , xalimos have a sheep mentality if you know a good xalimo on her deen good chance her circle are the same, however if you find one that’s a more than likely her whole crew is.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You niggas sounding defeatist and cucked, who cares what xalimos are doing or who they like theres a whole world of women out there don’t just limit yourself to xalimos
Fucking facts.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You niggas sounding defeatist and cucked, who cares what xalimos are doing or who they like theres a whole world of women out there don’t just limit yourself to xalimos
Real shit bro

Like I said no one cares. We just document them for the miskeens out there so they dindo get STDs. You think it's funny to get STDs because some put in hijab. This one girl put on the hijab and everyone found out she had STDs after her husband demanded they both get checked. She works in some restaurant in shepherds Bush.

Always get tested guys and Don't marry a western girl. There are plenty of women back home if you prefer that or even get ajnabis that won't give you a headache.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Wallahi that’s the sole purpose of this forum. We will spread awareness I already got a few 100 of these s lined up. Which I knew of personally so when they become reformed there will be an encyclopaedia which will act as a criminal history check;

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
London is fucked saaxib, geeljires need to move away from there our names been obliterated, I’m personally planning on leaving I need a woman who is a severe racist like myself so...........southern Texas here I come.

since I’m a dark skinned caucasoid I need me a white skinned caucasoid, you know ebony and ivory living in perfect harmony, i think that’s how it goes anyway 73B4C2CD-090C-4BA4-8B09-15F7E9E19746.png

Nin-culus

Laandheer
London is fucked saaxib, geeljires need to move away from there our names been obliterated, I’m personally planning on leaving I need a woman who is a severe racist like myself so...........southern Texas here I come.

since I’m a dark skinned caucasoid I need me a white skinned caucasoid, you know ebony and ivory living in perfect harmony, i think that’s how it goes anywayView attachment 70135
were done out here most hated every day unnamed Somali men are being found dead on these streets shits not a joke.

The other day I came across a picture of a geeljires face and people where like this brother’s body is in st irked hospital anyone recognise him please share to reach he’s family. Sadting is it’s becoming normal

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Like I said no one cares. We just document them for the miskeens out there so they dindo get STDs. You think it's funny to get STDs because some ***** put in hijab. This one girl put on the hijab and everyone found out she had STDs after her husband demanded they both get checked. She works in some restaurant in shepherds Bush.

Always get tested guys and Don't marry a western girl. There are plenty of women back home if you prefer that or even get ajnabis that won't give you a headache.
Real shit saaxib, lots of innocent geeljires out there that don’t know anything, me personally few of my guys are innocent not on social media like that but I keep them up to date on hijabi fuckeryCBCD8740-CC90-4172-A96E-660AEF00CC7F.png

Sxb were done out here nobody likes us every day unnamed Somali men are being found dead on these streets shits not a joke.

The other day I came across a picture of a geeljires face and people where like this brother’s body is in st irked hospital anyone recognise him please share to reach he’s family. Sadting is it’s becoming normal
Tbh everyone is dying here. Just yesterday a man died near my house. His polis friends stabbed shim after getting drunk. The UK is cursed and every western girl even Muslim is a used hoe. Just marry obedient women back home. They might no be perfect but they will cook,clean and never disobey you.

Focus on yourself. Get the lacag!!

Wallahi tbh with you I’m not clear whether her direct family allow her activities or even are aware of it I just know she’s very low-key about it. Even on her Instagram she is very dilligent on who follows and sees her shit that’s why she’s wary not to have too much social media attention.
You still haven't told me. Does she have brothers? You used to know her right? Because they have to take this L.

Last edited:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Tbh everyone is dying here. Just yesterday a man died near my house. His polis friends stabbed shim after getting drunk. The UK is cursed and every western girl even Muslim is a used hoe. Just marry obedient women back home. They might no be perfect but they will cook,clean and never disobey you.

Focus on yourself. Get the lacag!!
Bro it’s fucking weird this country there’s jinn in the air. I bumped into a chick the other day I hadn’t seen since childhood she wanted to f*ck bro... I was in another city plus had no condom I ain’t try a catch chlamydia. She was a Somali ting too hijabi it’s getting peak. I try to stay as safe as possible. Gotta be vigilant

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
were done out here most hated every day unnamed Somali men are being found dead on these streets shits not a joke.

Real shit, I know a couple guys that are on that side and I tell them to hop off, they think there the same as Madows, Somalis only in the hundred thousands in the west while Madows in Europe and US must be closer to 100mill they have the platforms and the status to help there people and spread awareness we don’t since were small in numbers and even the few (mostly xalimos) that get to be advocates they no longer identify as Somali and just rep for Madows

Real shit saaxib, lots of innocent geeljires out there that don’t know anything, me personally few of my guys are innocent not on social media like that but I keep them up to date on hijabi fuckeryView attachment 70137
Every Somali man needs at least one real nigga to warn him. Imagine going back home with your new bride and having kids just for her vids and picks to be shared in your kids school.

:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending