The downfall of Somali diaspora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine going through all the struggle to bring her to eroupe and for a better life and she becomes I would've miserable father

World

VIP

They all have something in common they are Bantu lovers check the follows and comments
The one thing they have in common is being s who go clubbing every week and drink khamri.

Now why do you care what girls like this even do? The fact that they don’t associate with the Somali community is a good thing.

They’re all old as f*ck and ugly as well. :idontlike:

Imagine going through all the struggle to bring her to eroupe and for a better life and she becomes I would've miserable father
Ungrateful . They going to make the majority in hell for a reason. The worst part is how they hate on us after we reject them for being hoes. They make videos and start hating on somalis and the community.

Why can't they just marry out and leave our community nicely.

:gucciwhat:

The one thing they have in common is being s who go clubbing every week and drink khamri.

Now why do you care what girls like this even do? The fact that they don’t associate with the Somali community is a good thing.

They’re all old as f*ck and ugly as well. :idontlike:
Real talk. If only they could stop mentioning our community all together . Unfortunately these are the ones on twitter and YouTube hating on us and calling Somalis racist for their poor life choices.

If they actually had degree and had knowledge they would actually matter they hold little knowledge or nothing they don't judge things based on understanding but based on pop culture and trends they seek popularity rather than hard work and good life they have no basis of deen

I was going she has too nice of good body to be somali but I will give Somali girls the face and the Ethiopians the body

Why don't we Somali men apply the same tricks as the Madows to those xaarlimos they are cheap hoes you don't need manners. Let those xaarlimos be at least hoes to their own men like for example:Albanians they have too hoes in their community but most of them are hoes to their own men.

World

VIP
This guy is just randomly posting insta accounts of xalimos who don’t wear hijab now

Probably an ugly fob who is upset that he can’t get these girls

Status
Not open for further replies.