The downfall of Somali diaspora

Status
Not open for further replies.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Most of these females don’t like full blown Bantu looking nimaan, it’s a trend saaxib lol if a woman was to say she ain’t attracted to them she would be labelled a racist. We’re u from London?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Most of these females don’t like full blown Bantu looking nimaan, it’s a trend saaxib lol if a woman was to say she ain’t attracted to them she would be labelled a racist. We’re u from London?
From my experience in uni, this is true. Not just for guys, but the women too. Major insecurity issues.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Btw I loved her even more because of her pure somaliland roots:denzelnigga:

She was always a laandheer but only for a realniga

Ofc and ik that’s why I posted her showing yall what we dealing with
Does she have brothers? did her father disown her? that's all i care about.

Other wise they can marry out. Just as long as they don't act religious later and marry my miskeen brother.

:chrisfreshhah:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Does she have brothers? did her father disown her? that's all i care about.

Other wise they can marry out. Just as long as they don't act religious later and marry my miskeen brother.

:chrisfreshhah:
She comes from a good Somali household her parents are landers that let her have her own independence and she’s not home most of the time due to “uni” and work

She comes from a good Somali household her parents are landers that let her have her own independence and she’s not home most of the time due to “uni” and work
They did not disown her?? do they know she fucks around? she will bring them home. My god a sister is my worst fear luckily i don't have one. Imagine having to take her home and niggas know your sister is an adoon lover.

One girl i know has stds from jamaicans and her family disowned her. Real talk i lose respect for her family for allowing her to do haram and supporting her.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
They did not disown her?? do they know she fucks around? she will bring them home. My god a ***** sister is my worst fear luckily i don't have one. Imagine having to take her home and niggas know your sister is an adoon lover.

One girl i know has stds from jamaicans and her family disowned her. Real talk i lose respect for her family for allowing her to do haram and supporting her.
Wallahi saaxib London there’s a xalimo who came from good reer laakiin she ran away cause she wanted to be free now she has a half Madow gabad wallahi she was normal but friends influence you

Nin-culus

Laandheer
They did not disown her?? do they know she fucks around? she will bring them home. My god a ***** sister is my worst fear luckily i don't have one. Imagine having to take her home and niggas know your sister is an adoon lover.

Wallahi tbh with you I’m not clear whether her direct family allow her activities or even are aware of it I just know she’s very low-key about it. Even on her Instagram she is very dilligent on who follows and sees her shit that’s why she’s wary not to have too much social media attention.

Wallahi saaxib London there’s a xalimo who came from good reer laakiin she ran away cause she wanted to be free now she has a half Madow gabad wallahi she was normal but friends influence you
Sad they will ive hard lives from what i've seen. Xalimo meltdowns are real.

:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.