The difference between Arab Countries (Geography Now!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalia/Somalis are not just a joke in Egypt, but in the whole arab world. In Saudi theres a Somali comedian whos whole act is to make fun of Somalis infront of Saudis and they find it hilarious because they view us as a joke. In Yemen, they used to make famine jokes about Somalia. Arabs view us as a joke, we are just a group of confused Africans who are begging to be arab, to them.

Sxhb, these guys are weird as f*ck see I told you Somalispotters that these weird creepy Arabs try to act white. Also the guy on the right has a horse face the other dude looks like he got molested as a child so now he is metro sexual. Seriously man being apart of the Arab league was the biggest mistake and if I ever become the king of Somalia. I will be sure take us out and unite us under the banner of one star.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Wanna hear a joke

CE661117-CC80-4D51-B7CE-5211E71E14E8.jpeg

6 Ayrab nations sarround tiny(blue) Israel and still lost

Fuckers

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Sxhb, these guys are weird as f*ck see I told you Somalispotters that these weird creepy Arabs try to act white. Also the guy on the right has a horse face the other dude looks like he got molested as a child so now he is metro sexual. Seriously man being apart of the Arab league was the biggest mistake and if I ever become the king of Somalia. I will be sure take us out and unite us under the banner of one star.

they try say somalis are the darkests like their not Sudanese that look like outer space

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Somalia/Somalis are not just a joke in Egypt, but in the whole arab world. In Saudi theres a Somali comedian whos whole act is to make fun of Somalis infront of Saudis and they find it hilarious because they view us as a joke. In Yemen, they used to make famine jokes about Somalia. Arabs view us as a joke, we are just a group of confused Africans who are begging to be arab, to them.

They lack historical understanding. They were the ones begging us to join their league. And not every Somali claims a shared false ancestry with them. :siilaanyolaugh: They are laughing now, but those weak souls would be commiting Seppuku if the tables were turned. And lucky for us those that rise will fall and vice versa. :yacadiim:And its happening.

Last edited:
We got the last laugh though, our country will improve inshallah. Arabs from Libya to Syria are suffering. Guess we can make famine jokes about the midget Yemenis now.
:dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending