The difference between Arab Countries (Geography Now!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Sonder
These sand ni99ers make no sense claiming the only remaining pure Cushites who happen to be 100% Muslim :ayaanswag:like if there are Arab Xtians and Jews among them why not claim Habeshas too then tf especially them niggas have Semitic blood that we don't :idontlike:

They didn't claim us, Somalis claimed them. We joined the Arab league. Both him and Barby were confused about Somalis being described as Arab.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Low IQ video. They're confusing the Arab league with actual Arab countries. Arab league is a political, economic and religious organization where Turkey and Iran were quested to join before. I honestly think Somalia and Djibouti should leave the Arab league since it's embarrassing and these Arab countries did nothing when Somalia collapsed anyway so why are we still in it?

The only thing we share with the Arabs is Islam, nothing more and nothing less.

Last edited:
This masri scumbag is from a country that got it's ass whooped in six days. Then cried to tge UN when they lost 25% of their land to a country the seize of Belgium. Somalis for all their faults never lost a war and if we did it was with honor.

This masri scumbag is from a country that got it's ass whooped in six days. Then cried to tge UN when they lost 25% of their land to a country the seize of Belgium. Somalis for all their faults never lost a war and if we did it was with honor.
We didn't let europeans have children on our land. That's a win for me. Arabs would be the dirt of the world if god did not feel sorry for them! it says so in the quran.

"did we not unite you when you hated each other" i think it goes something like that...Anyway they were always useless and will be once again when the oil runs out.

:gucciwhat::bell::kodaksmiley:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
LOL Somalia is joke of the whole WORLD not only Arab world. When will we as Somalis accept this. Yes were are doing better than some countries , but still we are a joke.

Low IQ video. They're confusing the Arab league with actual Arab countries. Arab league is a political, economic and religious organization where Turkey and Iran were quested to join before. I honestly think Somalia and Djibouti should leave the Arab league since it's embarrassing and these Arab countries did nothing when Somalia collapsed anyway so why are we still in it?

The only thing we share with the Arabs is Islam, nothing more and nothing less.
We gain alot from the Arab League. Do you know how many Somalis study in Egypt?

LOL Somalia is joke of the whole WORLD not only Arab world. When will we as Somalis accept this. Yes were are doing better than some countries , but still we are a joke.
Speak for yourself you dumb self-hater. Somalia is recovering from a civil war unlike a lot of these countries who have no reason to be that awful. The only joke here is clearly you, and the rest of us don't give a f*ck what any Cadaan or Arab thinks of us. Gtfo

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Also I noticed Egyptians are one of the most ignorant Arabs.
Blud, why yall slandering egypt as a whole? They dont hate us or anything since we have had a long friendship but our current state of affairs is the reason they see us at the bottom. Its not their fault we’re at the bottom of the world...:kanyeshrug:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Speak for yourself you dumb self-hater. Somalia is recovering from a civil war unlike a lot of these countries who have no reason to be that awful. The only joke here is clearly you, and the rest of us don't give a f*ck what any Cadaan or Arab thinks of us. Gtfo
Do you want a medal for all these tears you wrote me. Somali regions are a joke, regardless of that I am still a proud Somali. You on the other hand can't take critique.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Blud, why yall slandering egypt as a whole? They dont hate us or anything since we have had a long friendship but our current state of affairs is the reason they see us at the bottom. Its not their fault we’re at the bottom of the world...:kanyeshrug:
I don't blame them for our situation. From personal experience they do come off as the most ignorant Arabs. Just low IQ in general and hold Western lifestyle in high esteem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending