The difference between Arab Countries (Geography Now!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
I think Barby of Geography now will also insult Somalia on the Somalia-specific episode. We should try to prevent it by contacting him when he gets to the S.

Do you suffer from low self esteem?

Let them chat shit about Somalia. In the future when we acheive world domination, we will Karbash all those who talked shit about us, at our lowest point.

Apollo

VIP
Do you suffer from low self esteem?

Let them chat shit about Somalia. In the future when we acheive world domination, we will Karbash all those who talked shit about us, at our lowest point.

Nayaa, his episodes get 100,000s to millions of views. It is called PR and damage control.

I looked forward to Somalia just for him to hijack it and talk shit about Somalis curse that Egyptian he ruined the whole episode and it became an Egyptic centric/point of view.

I looked forward to Somalia just for him to hijack it and talk shit about Somalis curse that Egyptian he ruined the whole episode and it became an Egyptic centric/point of view.
Ya walahi he always cut off barbs even when he was talking about Qatar he mentioned the muslMu brotherhood this would've been much better if he wasn't there

Ya walahi he always cut off barbs even when he was talking about Qatar he mentioned the muslMu brotherhood this would've been much better if he wasn't there
Exactly, he was very biased and the whole video was his based on his stereotypes smh other people complained about this issue as well. The video would have been 10x better without him.

Why is the Egyptian guy talking shit about us Somalis, saying we use the word Somali to insult someone.Some countries that never had real beef or war with Somali are hating us even though they have other real enemies that might be a danger to their country sovereignty.walahi waa yaap :farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:

These sand ni99ers make no sense claiming the only remaining pure Cushites who happen to be 100% Muslim :ayaanswag:like if there are Arab Xtians and Jews among them why not claim Habeshas too then tf especially them niggas have Semitic blood that we don't :idontlike:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts