The deadly cheaters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although it is widely held that men cheat more than women, when it comes to cheating, women are the worst. A wife will f**k the whole block out of spite and the husband will have no Idea. The worst part is the oh so convincing lies they fabricate to get out of trouble. You could catch Tyrone iyo Jamal leaving your house with the wife waving goodbye as Madow juice drips down her leg and she'll tell you she's been having transparent periods and those guys were just fixing the sink. Further more they try to make you feel guilty by calling you too suspicious. At least men admit it when caught.

Someone once told me that "they all cheat, and idgaf, but my b**tch better not let catch her." I know not all women are like this, but the overwhelming majority are, therefore the overwhelming majority of men will be faced with such problems. I honestly don't want marriage. I once read a comment one here that said " tbh I just want to get married for sons, I can't stand the idea of being married." That is my current stance.

After much contemplation and deliberating, I've come to the decision that I will marry Jewish and Christian women only. The nature of these marriages will be that I will date them seriously and exclusively. When they wish to engage in the sex, I will tell then that as a Muslim and we must first preform a ninkah after which we are exclusive. Their mahar will be ¢50, no more than $1.00. When the relationship runs its course (0.5-1.5yrs) I will give her talaaqa. Condoms will be used to ensure no children are conceived. Repeat as needed.

As for my need for sons, I will adopt four ten year old sons when I can afford to. I will marry a barren OG refugee woman to raise them as the OG retain culture more than any of the other clans that come to the west.

Why am I writing this?
1. To anger the xaarlimos
2. To lay a blue print for those who have a similar mindset ( please feel free to point out and flaws to the procedure and what you'd improve )
3. Because I felt like it.

Although it is widely held that men cheat more than women, when it comes to cheating, women are the worst. A wife will f**k the whole block out of spite and the husband will have no Idea. The worst part is the oh so convincing lies they fabricate to get out of trouble. You could catch Tyrone iyo Jamal leaving your house with the wife waving goodbye as Madow juice drips down her leg and she'll tell you she's been having transparent periods and those guys were just fixing the sink. Further more they try to make you feel guilty by calling you too suspicious. At least men admit it when caught.

Someone once told me that "they all cheat, and idgaf, but my b**tch better not let catch her." I know not all women are like this, but the overwhelming majority are, therefore the overwhelming majority of men will be faced with such problems. I honestly don't want marriage. I once read a comment one here that said " tbh I just want to get married for sons, I can't stand the idea of being married." That is my current stance.

After much contemplation and deliberating, I've come to the decision that I will marry Jewish and Christian women only. The nature of these marriages will be that I will date them seriously and exclusively. When they wish to engage in the sex, I will tell then that as a Muslim and we must first preform a ninkah after which we are exclusive. Their mahar will be ¢50, no more than $1.00. When the relationship runs its course (0.5-1.5yrs) I will give her talaaqa. Condoms will be used to ensure no children are conceived. Repeat as needed.

As for my need for sons, I will adopt four ten year old sons when I can afford to. I will marry a barren OG refugee woman to raise them as the OG retain culture more than any of the other clans that come to the west.

Why am I writing this?
1. To anger the xaarlimos
2. To lay a blue print for those who have a similar mindset ( please feel free to point out and flaws to the procedure and what you'd improve )
3. Because I felt like it.
Just marry a garoob who's shop is closed for business with many kids

This looks like mgtow shit, mixed with incel degeneracy.

Somali hoyo and abes never share rooms. Why??. They act like they hate each other and it's because they probably do. The only logical explanation is that
1. They were married to maintain peace after her clan and your clan fought and lives were lost. Hence, the source of anger is the constant reminder of what happened and who was lost. It why you'll see a HG who hates mjs more than anything married to one.

Or 2. The mom cheated and the dad forgave her for the sake of the children and never exposed her. Some take a second wife and treat the new wife better than the old one.

Tukraq

VIP
Somali hoyo and abes never share rooms. Why??. They act like they hate each other and it's because they probably do. The only logical explanation is that
1. They were married to maintain peace after her clan and your clan fought and lives were lost. Hence, the source of anger is the constant reminder of what happened and who was lost. It why you'll see a HG who hates mjs more than anything married to one.

Or 2. The mom cheated and the dad forgave her for the sake of the children and never exposed her. Some take a second wife and treat the new wife better than the old one.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:You really think that of your parents wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending