The deadly cheaters

Status
Not open for further replies.
?? for what, :bell: is there anything this thread you disagree with or something? as for the slapping thing don't get your hopes up:drakelaugh: cry kulaha, haven't done that since like the 8th grade

@Tukraq

Waryaa, it is the demeaning stuff you always say about my country, Australia. Either, you stop it or I will kneecap you when I come to Seattle and @Emily will videotape it.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

Waryaa, it is the demeaning stuff you always say about my country, Australia. Either, you stop it or I will kneecap you when I come to Seattle and @Emily will videotape it.
abowe you need to stick to fighting kangaroos, koala bears and crocodiles not humans:nahgirl:
does the US even allow people to come from Australia :gucciwhat: after trumps phone call with your prime minister https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/dipl...r-how-trumps-phone-conversation-australias-pm I thought it was placed on his "shithole" list:trumpsmirk:

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
is it not halal for a muslim man to marry a jew?
Surah 5:5
This day [all] good foods have been made lawful, and the food of those who were given the Scripture is lawful for you and your food is lawful for them. And [lawful in marriage are] chaste women from among the believers and chaste women from among those who were given the Scripture before you, when you have given them their due compensation, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse or taking [secret] lovers. And whoever denies the faith - his work has become worthless, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.

Tukraq

VIP
Surah 5:5
This day [all] good foods have been made lawful, and the food of those who were given the Scripture is lawful for you and your food is lawful for them. And [lawful in marriage are] chaste women from among the believers and chaste women from among those who were given the Scripture before you, when you have given them their due compensation, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse or taking [secret] lovers. And whoever denies the faith - his work has become worthless, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.
so if its common knowledge that its halal why'd you ask him who told you this?

Which scholar?

@Lum

I’m not 100% sure but I think it was either sheikh Mahdi or Sheikh Hassan Al-Turaibi, both Phd holders in Islamic studies. He claimed that there isn’t a single verse in the Koran banning such union.

I’m volunteering in elections now and I will search him and post all his arguments when I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts