The Cushitic One Is On My Desk Now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I know of dear. I am relatively new. It is no different from other mediums though and people can meet. I wouldn't be surprised.

I understand..would be funny tho, but its just like people meeting eachother because of twitter or facebook etc

Nice drawing

BTW, Shukri, this pic was based on another avatar she had on. I didn't come up with it on my own without looking at a source. It looks like her though :)

If the avatars are her, both this and the previous one, she is pretty woman with a good personality to match.

Although I fear her sometimes when she wakes up from the wrong side of the bed, which is not often thankfully.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
You dirty minded folks, this is not literal and Cushitic is not on my desk in the flesh. But as with all poor farahs who are good at improvising, I had to draw her picture with my own hands and put it next to my Laptop as a reminder of the beauty waiting for my first message soon to be sent. Motivational moves man.

Here is the pic as a gift to Cushitic. Hey Cushitic, I present my small gift to you ;)

13zs3v4.jpg
How do you know what she looks like? And that's a bit creepy...

BTW, Shukri, this pic was based on another avatar she had on. I didn't come up with it on my own without looking at a source. It looks like her though :)

If the avatars are her, both this and the previous one, she is pretty woman with a good personality to match.

Although I fear her sometimes when she wakes up from the wrong side of the bed, which is not often thankfully.

She would be npretty then indeed, well i wish u the best alright good luck :yousmart:

You dirty minded folks, this is not literal and Cushitic is not on my desk in the flesh. But as with all poor farahs who are good at improvising, I had to draw her picture with my own hands and put it next to my Laptop as a reminder of the beauty waiting for my first message soon to be sent. Motivational moves man.

Here is the pic as a gift to Cushitic. Hey Cushitic, I present my small gift to you ;)

13zs3v4.jpg

You drew a picture of a drawing of an Instagram model :cosbyhmm:

Nacas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts