The Cushitic One Is On My Desk Now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

His trying to keep me for himself....hahahahahahahaha

IMG_6571.PNG

His trying to keep me for himself....hahahahahahahaha

View attachment 20780

Smart move on his part. I would have done the same if I feared sharing what I know about a woman I want would put me at risk...

He caved under pressure finally after you instisted,, poor Gucci .....

PS: If this is creating unease for anyone, will ask duke to delete it ..... :) I am a late comer and ignored your past flames hahahahahaha, I am rude that way hun..

Smart move on his part. I would have done the same if I feared sharing what I know about a woman I want would put me at risk...

PS: If this is creating unease for anyone, will ask duke to delete it ..... :) I am a late comer and ignored your past flames hahahahahaha, I am rude that way hun..

I don't think they can delete threads after 10 mins.....:siilaanyolaugh:

Lol

Alright last gif, and I'll be out of this thread

giphy.gif

They found our special thread....
:ileycry:

I think I revived it so I could say hello to you and point to your star up in heaven/sky among other stars for the star gazers ;) It was getting crowded.... lol

My bad if this put you in some trouble or made you uncomfortable.

PS: How can the admins be unable to delete a thread no matter how long ago it was posted? they sure have some means I suppose .....

It will eventually die away and disappear as before dear.

I think I revived it so I could say hello to you and point to your star up in heaven/sky among other stars for the star gazers ;) It was getting crowded.... lol

My bad if this put you in some trouble or made you uncomfortable.

PS: How can the admins be unable to delete a thread no matter how long ago it was posted? they sure have some means I suppose .....

It will eventually die away and disappear as before dear.

Don't be discouraged.....

It hasn't made me feel uncomfortable silly

:banderas:

DiricLover

Qalanjo
:russ::russ:

You girls want to talk to me anyways, so I am cool, I won't pretend to be a fool ... Be my guest dear .. and welcome to the thread... I just noticed the Qalanjo ad of yours under your Avatar ...

Was too busy with hotsy Cushitic to notice your siren.
War heedhe waxna aniga cajiib ha Iska digin orod oo shukaansigaa qalooca wado. Bila edab faqal bila edab

War heedhe waxna aniga cajiib ha Iska digin orod oo shukaansigaa qalooca wado. Bila edab faqal bila edab

I am bilaa edeb? that is news to me.. nonetheless, Hanging out in a thread or joining one I am the lead makes you similar then ...

you were attracted to my bilaa edeb status for sure..

:ufdup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending