The Cushitic One Is On My Desk Now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son, do you think I was being vague? Have you no insight to read the reality of my comment? Stop asking questions.

You didn't address anyone, so you were vague, you didn't make sense in English and in Somali both with the word fugayzi. You addressed one part of the question now though. What is the meaning of fugayzi?

You didn't address anyone, so you were vague, you didn't make sense in English and in Somali both with the word fugayzi. You addressed one part of the question now though. What is the meaning of fugayzi?
fugayzi fugazi
aaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Zayd

Habar Magaadle

Forget about it (Donnie Brasco reference)

I'm giving you clues.

Okay kids, have fun. Had been great giving you something more useful and better than my clan is more stupid than your clan talk you were all busy wallowing in.

Come back tomorrow...:browtf:

Inshallah Sweetie. It is weekend and fun time. But will keep you in mind and drop by. Sounds it is going to be a special tomorrow :obama:

I would have asked what time, but all of these hungry brothers I got will show up to get the scoop lol. Boys in training is what I consider them to be.

I created such a following for you. Your inbox is jam packed for sure. Milk it in a good way :nvjpqts:

Inshallah Sweetie. It is weekend and fun time. But will keep you in mind and drop by. Sounds it is going to be a special tomorrow :obama:

I would have asked what time, but all of these hungry brothers I got will show up to get the scoop lol. Boys in training is what I consider them to be.

I created such a following for you. Your inbox is jam packed for sure. Milk it in a good way :nvjpqts:

:denzelnigga: Your drawing was quiet the spectacle today... I enjoyed it

Oh hello, getting my car fixed in a repair shop. How are you this fine sabti morning ?

My pleasure for the fun you had. How is your inbox doing?

:russsmug:

I'm good.. just come back from shopping, tired.

:damn: This crack head woman asked me if I had a spare oyster or money cos she doesn't have money to left home... I knew it was for drugs though..:kendrickcry:

I didn't than see watched me go into my house.,, :tacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.