The cursed Island of somalispot

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
So, your job is really simple. Quote the person above you and write a continuation of their part. Tag a minimum of 2 people in your part. It doesnt matter if someone wrote a part before you.

:ftw9nwa:Let's see how this turns out.
Everyone is a main character btw;)
And please for the love of god, dont judge my English. It's my third language.:yloezpe:

Chapter 1

BANG BANG

I woke up to a loud bang coming from the door of my cabin. I was horrified, I didnt know what to do. It was 6 in the morning and I was travelling alone. God how I wish my brother was travelling with me!
I picked up the small porcelain vase on my nightstand and hid behind the wall near the door. I waited a whole minute but nobody came in.

KNOCK KNOCK

Suddenly a voice came in: Room service for room number 708! I nearly had a heart attack but managed to recollect myself in a matter of seconds. I opened the door and put on the best smile I could. I gasped when I saw the familiar dusty dhuxul face I used to avoid back in high school.

@Samaalic Era is that you?, I asked.

He grinned and replied, been a long time cuz. In that very instance I felt myself cringing out of pure disgust. How will I survive this cruise with this weasel here? I asked myself. I guess I'll spend my time in the cabin until we arrive.

I took the food from him and shut the door on his face. And so my entire day was spent on calaacal until I fell asleep.

The very next day I woke up early and headed straight to the restaurants down below. Filled my stomach with delicacies from around the world. As I was leaving, i spotted another familiar face heading towards me. "Céleste", she called out. I ran to her and hugged her with all my might. I cant believe my dear cousin @beenleey is here!

We chatted for a while and I told her about the "weasel" being here. Luckily she too, hated him. Ever since high school the weasel would bother us and claim to make us his cousin wives. I cant believe he could say that! Sadly we parted ways after that.

Saturday 2pm

Attention. We are in a middle of a storm. Please do not leave your cabins until further notice.

WTF is happening? I cant die here. I have a bright future ahead of me. Please lord help us!

I looked at the window. To my horror, the biggest wave I've ever seen in my life was headed towards this ship. Waawareeey I screamed. The few minutes after that just felt like time was stopped. Was I going to die here?

To be continued...

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
So, your job is really simple. Quote the person above you and write a continuation of their part. Tag a minimum of 2 people in your part. It doesnt matter if someone wrote a part before you.

And please for the love of god, dont judge my English. It's my third language.:yloezpe:

Chapter 1

BANG BANG

I woke up to a loud bang coming from the door of my cabin. I was horrified, I didnt know what to do. It was 6 in the morning and I was travelling alone. God how I wish my brother was travelling with me!
I picked up the small porcelain vase on my nightstand and hid behind the wall near the door. I waited a whole minute but nobody came in.

KNOCK KNOCK

Suddenly a voice came in: Room service for room number 708! I nearly had a heart attack but managed to recollect myself in a matter of seconds. I opened the door and put on the best smile I could. I gasped when I saw the familiar dusty dhuxul face I used to avoid back in high school.

He grinned and replied, been a long time cuz. In that very instance I felt myself cringing out of pure disgust. How will I survive this cruise with this weasel here? I asked myself. I guess I'll spend my time in the cabin until we arrive.

I took the food from him and shut the door on his face. And so my entire day was spent on calaacal until I fell asleep.

The very next day I woke up early and headed straight to the restaurants down below. Filled my stomach with delicacies from around the world. As I was leaving, i spotted another familiar face heading towards me. "Céleste", she called out. I ran to her and hugged her with all my might. I cant believe my dear cousin @beenleey is here!

We chatted for a while and I told her about the "weasel" being here. Luckily she too, hated him. Ever since high school the weasel would bother us and claim to make us his cousin wives. I cant believe he could say that! Sadly we parted ways after that.

Saturday 2pm

Attention. We are in a middle of a storm. Please do not leave your cabins until further notice.

WTF is happening? I cant die here. I have a bright future ahead of me. Please lord help us!

I looked at the window. To my horror, the biggest wave I've ever seen in my life was headed towards this ship. Waawareeey I screamed. The few minutes after that just felt like time was stopped. Was I going to die here?

To be continued...
Trump nukes Iran WW3 starts and everyone dies. The end
:trumpsmirk:
@HanadR6 and @Pipit

Céleste

Shouldve known niggas are too lazy to write

Attachments

• 20191224_185016.jpg
    20191224_185016.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 195

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

Chapter 1

BANG BANG

KNOCK KNOCK

Saturday 2pm

To be continued...

CHAPTER 2

The wave crashed against the exterior of the ship and tore away metal plating off this shitty rustbucket that shouldn't even be operable. The doors to @Céleste room burst open but it wasn't because of the wave.There standing in BDSM gear and what could've only been torn female stockings was @Shmurda speaking in inaudible whispers about something perverted, rapidly switching between broken af-somali and vulgar convolution of Latin spoken only in he ghettoes of rexdale and a slum in the former French colony of Cameroon.

He whipped his posterior and looked deeply into @Céleste 's eyes and said "haye, macaantay maanta adiga futodaa baan sifican uu leefa" while licking his khat stained teeth. Suddenly a flash of thunder painted the sky a neon blue and sent off a shockwave that made the ship vibrate like mad, getting rid of the safety railings being held by rotting wood, the captain's ass hair follicles and pygmy slave from the depths of the Congo.

Suddenly a foot flew out in the silence created by the thunder and a foot struck the side of @Shmurda rendering him unconscious and making his face look better in the process. It was @Mercury the Captian save a hoe followed by his allies and disciples; @Muji and @GTR

To be continued....

Céleste

CHAPTER 2

The wave crashed against the exterior of the ship and tore away metal plating off this shitty rustbucket that shouldn't even be operable. The doors to @Céleste room burst open but it wasn't because of the wave.There standing in BDSM gear and what could've only been torn female stockings was @Shmurda speaking in inaudible whispers about something perverted, rapidly switching between broken af-somali and vulgar convolution of Latin spoken only in he ghettoes of rexdale and a slum in the former French colony of Cameroon.

He whipped his posterior and looked deeply into @Céleste 's eyes and said "haye, macaantay maanta adiga futodaa baan sifican uu leefa" while licking his khat stained teeth. Suddenly a flash of thunder painted the sky a neon blue and sent off a shockwave that made the ship vibrate like mad, getting rid of the safety railings being held by rotting wood, the captain's ass hair follicles and pygmy slave from the depths of the Congo.

Suddenly a foot flew out in the silence created by the thunder and a foot struck the side of @Shmurda rendering him unconscious and making his face look better in the process. It was @Mercury the Captian save a hoe followed by his allies and disciples; @Muji and @GTR

To be continued....

:cryinglaughsmiley:I'm dead. You could've written that from your point of view tho.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
CHAPTER 2

To be continued....
I dont do that bdsm weird cadaan shit fam u got me mixed up wit someone else I give backshots and leave no roleplay nothing :damedamn:

But @Mercury character was spot on hes superman the way he capes for ties :superman:

Céleste

CHAPTER 2

To be continued....

Chapter 3.5

That ass be thick doee, @Shmurda murmured in his sleep as he imagined @Guure's thicc booty. @Mercury looked at him with pure disgust. He looked at his disciples and told them: "This is a face of a man who has no boundries. He will stop at nothing to get himself some bootylicous buttocks.

The cousin fetishizing @Samaalic Era with his cronies @Abdisamad3 and @CaliTedesse appeared. The first thing the tall brownish Madow nosed crony managed to say was "aabihiin wassee, ana carab." @Samaalic Era's face twisted in pure disdain. How could his samaale brother claimed to be a dhegcas? This could not be possible! Right when he was about to punch his friend, The ship hit an iceberg. Like the titanic, it began to sink while the waves were relentlessly hitting the ship.

I- I- cannot die said the 5head @Abdisamad3 with his xaar stained teeth. Im far too young to die. Where is my qumayo, My one and only @Tameable Qumayo!? He recited the dying words of Romeo:

The dashing rocks thy sea-sick weary bark!

Here's to my love!

O true apothecary!

Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die.
Soon everything was engulfed in water.

To be continued...

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Chapter 3.5

That ass be thick doee, @Shmurda murmured in his sleep as he imagined @Guure's thicc booty. @Mercury looked at him with pure disgust. He looked at his disciples and told them: "This is a face of a man who has no boundries. He will stop at nothing to get himself some bootylicous buttocks.

The cousin fetishizing @Samaalic Era with his cronies @Abdisamad3 and @CaliTedesse appeared. The first thing the tall brownish Madow nosed crony managed to say was "aabihiin wassee, ana carab." @Samaalic Era's face twisted in pure disdain. How could his samaale brother claimed to be a dhegcas? This could not be possible! Right when he was about to punch his friend, The ship hit an iceberg. Like the titanic, it began to sink while the waves were relentlessly hitting the ship.

I- I- cannot die said the 5head @Abdisamad3 with his xaar stained teeth. Im far too young to die. Where is my qumayo, My one and only @Tameable Qumayo!? He recited the dying words of Romeo:

Here's to my love!

O true apothecary!

To be continued...
Typing on my phone is hard. I got one prepared which I will post later In'sha'Allah:hillarybiz:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

Here's to my love!

O true apothecary!

CHAPTER 4

As the ship slowly sank to a death it should've had a boneyard years ago the passengers of this dying ship were still bickering like strippers over a 5 dollar note found on the floor. @Samaalic Era raged at his betrayal and clicked the C4 (anti-ayrab bomb) switch on his latino comrade @Omar del Sur which sped up the sinking ship rapidly and killed all the Arabs on board. The goat in the storage room gave a sigh of relief at the sound. @Abdisamad3 continued singing for his goddess, the needle to his heroin and the H to his IV. It was @Tameable Qumayo but this was no illusion! No!

@Tameable Qumayo rose out of the sea in all her beauty with..... @Abdalla 's face. She began letting out a deep guttural sound and just as quickly as she had rose her voice switched to that of the dainty @General Asad and began advertising her selection of hilib geel to the doomed passengers. I the narrator was feeling peckish so I stopped commenting on these sordid affairs and said "I'll take a box of the smoked caviar flavoured hilib geel. How much will that be?" Well she looked at me and said "That'll be about tree fiddy." Well it was about this time I noticed that this Xalimo was about 4 feet tall and was a crustacean from the Somali warlord Era! It was the return of the @Abdalla

To be continued.....

Last edited:
Chapter 3.5

Here's to my love!

O true apothecary!

To be continued...
Im dying She did @Abdisamad3 dirty LMAO:chrisfreshhah::dead:

Céleste

CHAPTER 3

As the ship slowly sank to a death it should've had a boneyard years ago the passengers of this dying ship were still bickering like strippers over a 5 dollar note found on the floor. @Samaalic Era raged at his betrayal and clicked the C4 (anti-ayrab bomb) switch on his latino comrade @Omar del Sur which sped up the sinking ship rapidly and killed all the Arabs on board. The goat in the storage room gave a sigh of relief at the sound. @Abdisamad3 continued singing for his goddess, the needle to his heroin and the H to his IV. It was @Tameable Qumayo but this was no illusion! No!

@Tameable Qumayo rose out of the sea in all her beauty with..... @Abdalla 's face. She began letting out a deep guttural sound and just as quickly as she had rose her voice switched to that of the dainty @General Asad and began advertising her selection of hilib geel to the doomed passengers. I the narrator was feeling peckish so I stopped commenting on these sordid affairs and said "we'll take a box of the smoked caviar flavoured hilib geel. How much will that be?" Well she looked at me and said "That'll be about tree fiddy." Well it was about this time I noticed that this girl scout was about 4 feet tall and was a crustacean from the Somali warlord Era! It was the return of the @Abdalla

I love you bro. :chrisfreshhah:You crack me up

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
CHAPTER 3

@Tameable Qumayo rose out of the sea in all her beauty with..... @Abdalla 's face. She began letting out a deep guttural sound and just as quickly as she had rose her voice switched to that of the dainty @General Asad and began advertising her selection of hilib geel to the doomed passengers. I the narrator was feeling peckish so I stopped commenting on these sordid affairs and said "we'll take a box of the smoked caviar flavoured hilib geel. How much will that be?" Well she looked at me and said "That'll be about tree fiddy." Well it was about this time I noticed that this girl scout was about 4 feet tall and was a crustacean from the Somali warlord Era! It was the return of the @Abdalla

To be continued.....
Talented writer and @Céleste aswell.

You should do a thread of this but in Af Somali :denzelnigga: