The cursed Island of somalispot

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
CHAPTER 3

As the ship slowly sank to a death it should've had a boneyard years ago the passengers of this dying ship were still bickering like strippers over a 5 dollar note found on the floor. @Samaalic Era raged at his betrayal and clicked the C4 (anti-ayrab bomb) switch on his latino comrade @Omar del Sur which sped up the sinking ship rapidly and killed all the Arabs on board. The goat in the storage room gave a sigh of relief at the sound. @Abdisamad3 continued singing for his goddess, the needle to his heroin and the H to his IV. It was @Tameable Qumayo but this was no illusion! No!

@Tameable Qumayo rose out of the sea in all her beauty with..... @Abdalla 's face. She began letting out a deep guttural sound and just as quickly as she had rose her voice switched to that of the dainty @General Asad and began advertising her selection of hilib geel to the doomed passengers. I the narrator was feeling peckish so I stopped commenting on these sordid affairs and said "we'll take a box of the smoked caviar flavoured hilib geel. How much will that be?" Well she looked at me and said "That'll be about tree fiddy." Well it was about this time I noticed that this girl scout was about 4 feet tall and was a crustacean from the Somali warlord Era! It was the return of the @Abdalla

To be continued.....

Chapter 4

I cannot believe that you guys are here doing business while the ship is sinking, I yelled. And what on earth has happened to our @Tameable Qumayo? Has the legendary cursed naaso balaq @Abdalla possessed her soul? I was confused and shocked beyond repair. I turned towards @General Asad and made an order of my own: I would like a bag of naaso balaq. N- NO i meant hilib geel, I exclaimed in embarrassment.

Right when I got my order, I immeadiately ran away to get myself out of this cursed ship. I bumped into @Furioso with her strap on. "Ready to peg some faaraxs to night", she asked me with a serious face. As i was going to deliver my reply, @Tameable Qumayo rose out of the sea yet again but this time with the old musty face of @Wiilyam Ina Sheekh Zubeer. @Abdisamad3 could not believe that his beloved possessed the face of a poet. He drank the bottle of cyanide he had in his pocket and sang his life away.

I ran along the ship hallway. I heard a muffled voice. HELP. please help me. I opened the cabin door and saw @Crow stuffing his supposed "kazakh" bride @Basic into a bag. "For the last time you fish brained bird, I'm no kazakh" she yelled at the top of her lungs. No my dear long necked beautiful flower with a face of an angel that decended upon earth, you cannot fool me! I wanted to help her but my life was my main concern. So i ran, like the coward I was. Ran as fast as I could at the speed of a granny using her dusty scooter from the 80's.

Yet again I was confronted by another person. War waawareey meeshaan yaa iga saara balaayo xaarka idiinku dijisay, I screamed. It was none other than @Gucci mane looking for his fake gucci belt. This man shaped the hulk himself refused to abandon the ship without his dear gucci belt.

To be continued...

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Chapter 4

I cannot believe that you guys are here doing business while the ship is sinking, I yelled. And what on earth has happened to our @Tameable Qumayo? Has the legendary cursed naaso balaq @Abdalla possessed her soul? I was confused and shocked beyond repair. I turned towards @General Asad and made an order of my own: I would like a bag of naaso balaq. N- NO i meant hilib geel, I exclaimed in embarrassment.

Right when I got my order, I immeadiately ran away to get myself out of this cursed ship. I bumped into @Furioso with her strap on. "Ready to peg some faaraxs to night", she asked me with a serious face. As i was going to deliver my reply, @Tameable Qumayo rose out of the sea yet again but this time with the old musty face of @Wiilyam Ina Sheekh Zubeer. @Abdisamad3 could not believe that his beloved possessed the face of a ****** poet. He drank the bottle of cyanide he had in his pocket and sang his life away.

I ran along the ship hallway. I heard a muffled voice. HELP. please help me. I opened the cabin door and saw @Crow stuffing his supposed "kazakh" bride @Basic into a bag. "For the last time you fish brained bird, I'm no kazakh" she yelled at the top of her lungs. No my dear long necked beautiful flower with a face of an angel that decended upon earth, you cannot fool me! I wanted to help her but my life was my main concern. So i ran, like the coward I was. Ran as fast as I could at the speed of a granny using her dusty scooter from the 80's.

Yet again I was confronted by another person. War waawareey meeshaan yaa iga saara balaayo xaarka idiinku dijisay, I screamed. It was none other than @Gucci mane looking for his fake gucci belt. This man shaped the hulk himself refused to abandon the ship without his dear gucci belt.

To be continued...

CHAPTER 5

It was at this moment I had remembered, I wasn't even supposed to be in this cruise today. Had I unknowlingly lead my self to my own demise? I ran furiously across the ship floor cursing my decision to come on this curise .

It was supposed to be safe...

The journey wasn't supposed to be dangerous the Ferries take around 16 hours to get from Stadsgårdskajen in central Stockholm to Skatudden in Helsinki. So why was I now counting my last hours on earth ? I had planned out my whole adventure in Finland. This would have been country 127# of the year, maybe I should of listened to @AarHawd_7 and stayed in London smoking on some C Mizz packs but no.. I choose to get away from that lifestyle and find solace in my own company. As my mind wanders I hear a piercing sound coming through my ear, I was sure it was my tinnitus flarling up.

How could I have been so mistaken it was @LightandLove I didn't recognize his voice at first but I remebered he has been transitioning from @land owner . I've always supported her decision in becoming a woman so why is she now poking a knife into my back?

I calmy turn around to look at her face, I'm greeted with a smile that even a mother couldn't love. She starts singing our favourite song Sunshine by Matisyahu ]@Omar del Sur always hated him since he was a jew, but that didn't stopped us from singing this song in karaoke constantly.

Reach for the sky
Keep your eye on the prize
Forever in my mind
Be my golden sunshine
It's raining in your mind
So push them clouds aside
Forever by my side
You're my golden sunshine

She abruptly stops singing and says to me that she knows that I stole her credit card and used it to buy this cruise trip. I couldn't believe it ,I thought I had done everything to get away with it how could I have slipped up. She tells me that I betrayed her trust and that she expected better from me. I try forcing out some tears but it is no use . I am not sorry what I have done I yelled. In the distance , I see a shadowy figure will they save me from this predictment or will I be killed made to repent for my sins.....
To be continued.....

English aint my first language so pls be nice

Last edited:

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
CHAPTER 2

The wave crashed against the exterior of the ship and tore away metal plating off this shitty rustbucket that shouldn't even be operable. The doors to @Céleste room burst open but it wasn't because of the wave.There standing in BDSM gear and what could've only been torn female stockings was @Shmurda speaking in inaudible whispers about something perverted, rapidly switching between broken af-somali and vulgar convolution of Latin spoken only in he ghettoes of rexdale and a slum in the former French colony of Cameroon.

He whipped his posterior and looked deeply into @Céleste 's eyes and said "haye, macaantay maanta adiga futodaa baan sifican uu leefa" while licking his khat stained teeth. Suddenly a flash of thunder painted the sky a neon blue and sent off a shockwave that made the ship vibrate like mad, getting rid of the safety railings being held by rotting wood, the captain's ass hair follicles and pygmy slave from the depths of the Congo.

Suddenly a foot flew out in the silence created by the thunder and a foot struck the side of @Shmurda rendering him unconscious and making his face look better in the process. It was @Mercury the Captian save a hoe followed by his allies and disciples; @Muji and @GTR

To be continued....
Waaw Why your writing so good?

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
CHAPTER 5

It was at this moment I had remembered, I wasn't even supposed to be in this cruise today. Had I unknowlingly lead my self to my own demise? I ran furiously across the ship floor cursing my decision to come on this curise .

It was supposed to be safe...

The journey wasn't supposed to be dangerous the Ferries take around 16 hours to get from Stadsgårdskajen in central Stockholm to Skatudden in Helsinki. So why was I now counting my last hours on earth ? I had planned out my whole adventure in Finland. This would have been country 127# of the year, maybe I should of listened to @AarHawd_7 and stayed in London smoking on some C Mizz packs but no.. I choose to get away from that lifestyle and find solace in my own company. As my mind wanders I hear a piercing sound coming through my ear, I was sure it was my tinnitus flarling up.

How could I have been so mistaken it was @LightandLove I didn't recognize his voice at first but I remebered he has been transitioning from @land owner . I've always supported her decision in becoming a woman so why is she now poking a knife into my back?

I calmy turn around to look at her face, I'm greeted with a smile that even a mother couldn't love. She starts singing our favourite song Sunshine by Matisyahu ]@Omar del Sur always hated him since he was a jew, but that didn't stopped us from singing this song in karaoke constantly.

Reach for the sky
Keep your eye on the prize
Forever in my mind
Be my golden sunshine
It's raining in your mind
So push them clouds aside
Forever by my side
You're my golden sunshine

She abruptly stops singing and says to me that she knows that I stole her credit card and used it to buy this cruise trip. I couldn't believe it ,I thought I had done everything to get away with it how could I have slipped up. She tells me that I betrayed her trust and that she expected better from me. I try forcing out some tears but it is no use . I am not sorry what I have done I yelled. In the distance , I see a shadowy figure will they save me from this predictment or will I be killed made to repent for my sins.....
To be continued.....

English aint my first language so pls be nice

Chapter 6

Not one but as many as four big booty bashirs came to my rescue. @Guure, @HanadR6, @Dalmoor and @Ayubi with their tight pink spandex wiggling their butts asked me whether I was alright. I'm fine, I managed to squeeze out hurriedly before I ran away a second away from letting out the smelliest dhuuso ever.

I arrived at the deck. Looked around me and saw hundreds of people running to the life boats. One bidaar headed man was panting hard as he was running. His arm and leg fat was jiggling around as he ran with all his might. It was none other than @Arma.

Dont get distracted I thought to myself. I looked for a way to save myself. On top of ship, sitting on a 15 meter pole, was @Sheikh. He was reciting his entire abtirsi like a mad man inside a mental asylum. "Mareexan waa laandher" he yelled. I stared at him with awe. How could one be so fearless in this type of situation. And it happened. The thing I dreaded the most. I let it out. The half sunken ship was filled with my dhuuso to the brim.

To be continued...

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Not one but as many as four big booty bashirs came to my rescue. @Guure, @HanadR6, @Dalmoor and @Ayubi
giphy (17).gif

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
CHAPTER 7

I smirked as I saw my crazy stalker @Abdisamad3 breathing his last. Finally! I thought to myself as I took my original human form and came aboard.

My co-wife @General Asad immediately recognized me. "Hurry up T.Q, our queen is waiting. We are about to begin the mission." She said.
Just when we were on our way to report to the queen, we heard @Samaalic Era, @Crow with the rest moryaans on the ship have put isbaaro and are taking women as hostages on their lifeboat. My co-wives @beenleey and @Céleste were among the hostages.

"We don't have much time. You have to go and bring the queen while I distract these moryaans." I said to @General Asad.

I threw my sixir laced hilib geel on the floor. All the moryaans jumped on it like the hungry wolves they were and became unconscious once they ate it.
"Nayaa! My fake qumayo cousin, I have been going easy on you but maanta waanku gursanayaa." @Samaalic Era yelled from my back as he threw a khat stinking sack on my face.
I was about to give in to my horrible fate when I hear my dainty voice co-wife singing. Her magical voice made men bleed from their ears. @Samaalic Era immediately falls on his knees.

That was my cue to take the sack out of my face. Lo and behold! there was my queen @Furioso in all her glory, karate chopping the moryaans single-handedly. She freed @beenleey, @Céleste and the rest of the women.
No matter how many times I have seen our queen Furioso in action, I'm always in awe by her grace and elegance. I consider myself lucky to be part of her harem.
"T.Q, how were things when you left your Mer-village?" The queen asked me.
"Your majesty, the children were doing well. I made sure they had enough supplies to last them while I joined you in expanding your kingdom" I replied.

LONG LIVE QUEEN FURIOSO!!
LONG LIVE THE MATRIACHY!!!
My co-wives and the remaining women aboard started chanting happily.

However, I was feeling uneasy as I put drops of my sixir potion in the mouths of the men we captured.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
3 hours later

I hear a distant voice of Quran recitation while we are boarding the lifeboats. I knew it! This was an easy win! A blue coloured ship parts the ocean. My eyes lock with its captain. A familiar face I recognize too well. It was my queen Furioso's one and only adeer @astorecalledkmart! He is a moralist old geezer who wants to unite everyone under one banner. Ugh! Soo boring!!
Next to him stood his younger brother @P4$t0, a martial arts expert and the commander of the sharaf gang.
As their big ship drew closer, everyone around me started panicking. The sharaf gang were using ropes to jump onto our boats. They fought viciously. @P4$t0 knocked out @General Asad with the handle of his sword.

Without @General Asad magical singing voice, we were defeated since the sharaf gang outnumbered us. Queen @Furioso was dragged by her foot and taken to her adeer. Our mission failed horribly. My queen Furioso will now have quran saar done her and deported for dhaqan celis.

My magical powers were wearing off and I was turning to my original form, a mermaid. I saw @Yukon_Niner, a frail-bodied brainiac lad, laying unconscious near me. He'll do, I thought as I pulled him with me into the ocean.

To be continuied...

CHAPTER 7

I smirked as I saw my crazy stalker @Abdisamad3 breathing his last. Finally! I thought to myself as I took my original human form and came aboard.

My co-wife @General Asad immediately recognized me. "Hurry up T.Q, our queen is waiting. We are about to begin the mission." She said.
Just when we were on our way to report to the queen, we heard @Samaalic Era, @Crow with the rest moryaans on the ship have put isbaaro and are taking women as hostages on their lifeboat. My co-wives @beenleey and @Céleste were among the hostages.

"We don't have much time. You have to go and bring the queen while I distract these moryaans." I said to @General Asad.

I threw my sixir laced hilib geel on the floor. All the moryaans jumped on it like the hungry wolves they were and became unconscious once they ate it.
"Nayaa! My fake qumayo cousin, I have been going easy on you but maanta waanku gursanayaa." @Samaalic Era yelled from my back as he threw a khat stinking sack on my face.
I was about to give in to my horrible fate when I hear my dainty voice co-wife singing. Her magical voice made men bleed from their ears. @Samaalic Era immediately falls on his knees.

That was my cue to take the sack out of my face. Lo and behold! there was my queen @Furioso in all her glory, karate chopping the moryaans single-handedly. She freed @beenleey, @Céleste and the rest of the women.
No matter how many times I have seen our queen Furioso in action, I'm always in awe by her grace and elegance. I consider myself lucky to be part of her harem.
"T.Q, how were things when you left your Mer-village?" The queen asked me.
"Your majesty, the children were doing well. I made sure they had enough supplies to last them while I joined you in expanding your kingdom" I replied.

LONG LIVE QUEEN FURIOSO!!
LONG LIVE THE MATRIACHY!!!
My co-wives and the remaining women aboard started chanting happily.

However, I was feeling uneasy as I put drops of my sixir potion in the mouths of the men we captured.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
3 hours later

I hear a distant voice of Quran recitation while we are boarding the lifeboats. I knew it! This was an easy win! A blue coloured ship parts the ocean. My eyes lock with its captain. A familiar face I recognize too well. It was my queen Furioso's one and only adeer @astorecalledkmart! He is a moralist old geezer who wants to unite everyone under one banner. Ugh! Soo boring!!
Next to him stood his younger brother @P4$t0, a martial arts expert and the commander of the sharaf gang.
As their big ship drew closer, everyone around me started panicking. The sharaf gang were using ropes to jump onto our boats. They fought viciously. @P4$t0 knocked out @General Asad with the handle of his sword.

Without @General Asad magical singing voice, we were defeated since the sharaf gang outnumbered us. Queen @Furioso was dragged by her foot and taken to her adeer. Our mission failed horribly. My queen Furioso will now have quran saar done her and deported for dhaqan celis.

My magical powers were wearing off and I was turning to my original form, a mermaid. I saw @Yukon_Niner, a frail-bodied brainiac lad, laying unconscious near me. He'll do, I thought as I pulled him with me into the ocean.

To be continuied...
Shitty story.. You killed me off :mahubowtf::noneck::faysalwtf:

I don't even know how to express my disappointment :ohlord:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chapter 8

A couple of years before the current events, the war between the most extreme faction of the matriarchy and the Sharaf gang was raging on more intensely than ever.
As part of a covert mission ordered by our captain @astorecalledkmart , a few of my comrades and myself were sent behind enemy-lines to gather intelligence.

In those years during my brief stint as a student of @A man I learned how to take the form of different animals. The price I head to pay was two-fold: my heart and my face.

"Be a mage casting charms, free of face and a heart!" was the haunting chant the face-less men were half singing and half humming as they prepared the procedure. I became unconscious during the ordeal and any sliver of positivity amidst this spook-inducing moment was far and few between except for the enchanting smile of a woman everyone referred to as Boqorad.

Although my recollection of events is rather vague and clouded, the memory of a cold and grey operating room the size of an auditorium with rows upon rows of operating tables still vividly springs to my mind.
As the anaesthesia was administered by a diligent physician named @VixR , the Queen of the matriarchal alliance @Gibiin-Udug made it a point to personally assure each patient that they served a higher cause. It was like witnessing a royal reception of sorts. @Gibiin-Udug was strolling through the rows, with her magnificent gown flowing above the floor.
In her arms she was carrying a big furry cat, her loyal advisor and next in line of succession @CaliTedesse who murmured: "Look at these damn gaajo bastards, abihiin wasse. Why are you so magnanimous towards these xoolo, yaa xabibtii? Walle bille I would just take what I needed and feed them to the dogs. Even the vulgar kelb is more gob and nasab than them! Akh tufff!!"
"Diplomacy, my dear baguette. Now we may only need their organs to summon this mermaid, in the future we may need their service as mages." she replied.

@VixR was visibly irritated by the blatant violation of the sterile field, although she liked the hilarious nature of @CaliTedesse the cat was leaving hair everywhere he was taken. He experimented with applying Argan oil to his fur in a successful attempt to seduce a Morrocan sand-cat. "Kkkkkk @VixR are you mad at me littering this sterile space? Just say it, yaa ukhtii and I shall stop it. Kkkk f*ck those guys, Vix! No need to worry about a sterile OR. Horta do I need a minoxidil prescription or is this just seasonal hair shedding?"
The stress of running all the anaesthesia cases by herself was weighing on her, which is why she appreciated the light-hearted mood. She chuckled and replied:
"Quit the Argan oil, you are greasier than the fobs you like to criticise. Any news of @Muji and the mythical mermaid she is after? We are running short on medicine and surgical tools. As you know the Doctor defected from the alliance and is on route to the Horn to sort out matters for his bah dubays."
Shortly afterwards the anaesthesia began to kick in and put me to a deep sleep.

It wasn't until much later that the reason for this obligatory trade-off in organs for magic became clear to me. @A man was also a devout follower of the world-revolutionary @Muji and her passionate scientist @DROSMAN . @Muji was eyeing the complete and total annihilation of her eternal adversary @Inquisitive_ and his Rageedi resistance army, the doctor however was in it for economic reasons to maintain the cashflow for his tribal militia.

@Inquisitive_ 's army had reached an impasse and lost the impact and relevancy it once had. Defending the patriarchy took a back-seat to musings about physiognomy and luggo baasto, with the occasional unfocused tirade about home-wreckers.

His chief of staff @Samaalic Era had long left the cause and started his own Sufi order called Samaaliyya, which was hell-bent on defeating the last vestiges of Ayrabdom in Greater Somalia and its dependancies. Together with @Abdisamad3 , the best marksman of the rageedi resistance army, they sought to revive the legacy of the Sayyid and in the process garnered a lot of supporters and as many if not even more foes.

A woeful @Inquisitive_ , a shadow of his former self, held a khutbah on the dangers of wiping cotton socks with water when performing wudhu and the potential threat of self-home-wrecking if you left those drenched sigisiyo on the couch after a long work day ba'dal 'Isha.

"How can we worry about home-wreckers, when the threat of ending up on a ship-wreck shortly after leaving the Somali shores is as real as ever? We are subsistent on fishing and can't even head out to the open sea without being sunk." @P4$t0 , our vice-admiral frequently lamented.

The chief at arms @Shmurda , the scruffiest yet slickest senior leader of the resistance army replied while smoking a blunt: "La ilaaha! Shut up, you square-ass simp n¡gga! Opps gotta drop and the s¡il needs some feel, word to Drizzy!"

A split into warring groups was lingering in the air for some time, even right then the brothers were sitting in different groups.

"Nothing's changed, my brudda, maybe except your testosterone levels. Hit up the gym!" @HanadR6 chimed in. Everybody bursted out in laughter. @HanadR6 knew how to make light of every moment and for that he was respected by all.

@The Good was moodily brooding over the situation. He felt conflicted.
After he was finished with the maintenance of his most beloved possession, @The Good was re-assembling the Colt Single Action Army revolver with which he saved more lives than he had taken. He remembered the time he was a mercenary in the German occupation of Paris. Although he was fascinated by the accuracy of the German culture and their attention to detail, he hated the way in which the civilians were suppressed.
The instant he met the love of his life he will never forget.

During the French-German war @Saredo was working as a codebreaker tasked with deciphering the encryption which secured the enemies line of communication. Before the definitive capture of Paris she could blend into the civilian population while she remained high on the most wanted list.
On a starry night she finally managed to escape the city, notwithstanding some difficulty. She had to move long past the curfew and navigate through many dark alleyways while evading the alerted eyes of the night watch.

Finally she reached Montmatre where a diplomats car was waiting for her.
Sitting in the driver-seat was a man wearing a mask of Kaiser Wilhelm II.
@Saredo backed off in fear, but as she looked over her shoulder she saw two German guardsman nearing her in a hurry. She had no choice but to trust the man.
As she got in she noticed a distinct scent filling the vehicle. "Are you Canadian?" she asked the stranger sheepishly as she spotted the half-empty bottle of maple-syrup.
@The Good answered in the affirmative taking off his mask.

It was a shame how those visionary words of @P4$t0 mostly fell on deaf ears until the brave captain of the security and intelligence squad @astorecalledkmart started a mutiny of which the Sharaf gang was the result as an early splinter-group amongst many others.

To reach the objective of suffocating these new enlightened Farax factions @Muji had to summon an entity commonly seen as a mermaid but which was in fact the mortal-enemy of every seafarer and coast-dweller alike: The serenading siren named @Tameable Qumayo .

Last edited:
Chapter 8.5

Legend has it that T.Q. once was a beautiful and proud fisherwoman. One day she was field-testing ecologically sustainable methods of fish-farming in order to make a pescatarian oodkac alternative out of sardines.
The plan was to start a business venture with her long-time friend and pharmaco-toxicologist @Kanini and the famed geneticist @Nilotufian .
@Kanini came up with the idea to sell canned oodkac and make bank with it. "Let's ease into the canned oodkac business by slowly adjusting the customers tastebuds. Everybody likes canned tuna, let's start with a fish-based version!" @Nilotufian suggested with an ironic yet serious wink of the eyes. @Kanini was bewildered and confused but chose to tag along because she could not risk her friend poisoning herself and others.

On one fateful day the marauding Big-Booty-Bashir burcad badeed brigade and their Ashy-Abdi armada capsized @Tameable Qumayo 's small boat in a high and treacherous sea. Whether this was an intentional attack on an uninvolved civilian or it happened haphazardly is still unknown to this day, nonetheless the ensuing series of consequences would be catastrophic.

While struggling to keep afloat T.Q. was attacked by a hungry swarm of @Basra piranhas who notoriously like to dine on the left side of the face and the right thigh of their prey. This information is solicited on the account of the primary expert on Basraology @NotMyL , who created this hybrid abomination in an attempt to get rid of the looming threat of being attacked by @Basra herself.
@NotMyL maintains that she accidentally tossed @Basra into a piranha tank but security camera footage shows how @Basra was fletching her teeth at @NotMyL who then pulled a sack over @Basra head and dragged her a few hundred feet before accidentally tossing her into the tank. This is the convoluted and contradicting origin story of the @Basra piranhas.

In any case the @Basra piranhas nibbled of @Tameable Qumayo face, entered her bloodstream, swam down the veins through which they reached the heart on which they subsequently feasted.

It was @General Asad, at that time a new recruit of the revolution, who saved a stranded @Tameable Qumayo from a certain demise by bringing her to @A man who pulled every trick in the book to salvage what little life was remaining.

As a follow up @A man consulted his two colleagues @Apollo and a teary-eyed @Nilotufian to determine the genetic makeup of both the @Basra piranhas and the siren @Tameable Qumayo and whether there was any chance to reverse the process and restore their former selves.

@Apollo slowly shook his head and said with the most sober face: "There is nothing to be done. You created not only a literal chimera but also a genetic one."

To distract herself from the heartbreak @Nilotufian held her finger in the fish-tank and thus baiting the dangerous yet adorable @Basra piranhas.
@Kanini who visited her recovering friend @Tameable Qumayo broke into tears and swore that she will find a cure no matter what it takes.

Ever since she underwent the life-saving surgery that turned her into a siren @Tameable Qumayo swore revenge on each and every seafaring Farax by luring their ships into the rugged cliffs off the coast of Somalia.
@Muji who is deeply associated with the global matriarchal alliance knows of this boundless vengefulness and seeks to harness it in order to capsize the ocean liner the Dittore has boarded. The way to summon the siren is by baiting her with the faces and the hearts of Faraxs. Thus @Muji needed to find the expert in organ trafficking.

-----

Now that I find myself stuck in the cabin of a sinking ship I finally feel at peace with being permanently without an identity or the capacity to ever love again, despite the fact that these characteristics always came in handy on my counter-intelligence missions.

This time around I was sent on a Search and Rescue mission on board of this cruise ship. We suspected that the target was marked for abduction or elimination by an elite female agent and assassin in case we get hold of him beforehand.

My cabin-door was blocked by something heavy. I couldn't shape-shift into an elephant or silver-back gorilla, since I wouldn't be able to pass through the door. Additionally my canjeelo and oodkac tank was running on E, so I didn't have the energy to turn into something with more power.
Instead I turned into a fly and jetted through the keyhole into the hallway. The target was easy to track down, the distinct oud cologne left an olfactory trace that I could easily follow.
I began to fret! If the Doctor has walking around without any precautions I might be too late to take him in for interrogation.

"All this commotion going on outside and yet the trace I followed did not indicate any recent movement of the target. You'd think the Doctor would try to reach the deck and save himself, what could be the reason for his inaction?" I asked myself.

I finally found the right cabin and quietly observed the room, literally being a fly on the wall.

"How To Attain Tribal-World-Dominion And Not Loose It - by @Teeri Alpha " the heavy volume read.
@DROSMAN fell asleep with the book laying on his face.
"What is all this noise?" he asked himself, as his voice, muffled by pages upon pages detailing all sorts of qabilist karbaash tactics, faintly echoed into the gloomy cabin.

The only light source in the room was the recurrent glowing of a half finished Virginia slims cigarette savoringly smoked by a contemplative @IftiinOfLife sitting in the corner upon a makeshift throne made of an assortment of different sized cushions.

"I see you are here @Wiilyam Ina Sheekh Zubeer !" @IftiinOfLife mockingly said.

How could she know it was me? I was too late, and above all I was severly weakened.
The ruthless assassin sicked her killer frog on me which shot its tongue at me before eating me alive.

In my dying wish I hoped the sharaf gang would soon arrive to at least save the Doctor...

To be continued (not by my tho)

Last edited:

Trending