The cursed Island of somalispot

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
lol I wanted to write a cohesive background story chapter to tie it all up and come up with a convincing explanation why @Tameable Qumayo would be wearing my face and attacking a ship :browtf:

You are one of the many faces I cloned through @A man training. I'm taking @Yukon_Niner to add him to my cloned faces collection
20200110_082007.jpg

@Tameable Qumayo who were in the sharaf gang? I forgot:liberaltears:
:kodaksmiley: I ain't no sharaf gang member.

LONG LIVE THE MATRIARCHY!!!

@Wiilyam Ina Sheekh Zubeer your writing skills are impressive, especially considering it isn't your native language.
:salute:
I enjoyed reading yours and everyone else who participated in this thread.
That means a lot my dear sis. It took me a while and I had to look up many words I don't regularly use to keep it flowing, plus I entirely relied on auto correct. But if y'all enjoyed it that's all that matters at the end of the day :kendrickcry:

That means a lot my dear sis. It took me a while and I had to look up many words I don't regularly use to keep it flowing, plus I entirely relied on auto correct. But if y'all enjoyed it that's all that matters at the end of the day :kendrickcry:

Haha keep practicing, you're already better than a lot of people mashallah. You won't be needing to search things up soon enough :2tjlv3e:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chapter 8

A couple of years before the current events, the war between the most extreme faction of the matriarchy and the Sharaf gang was raging on more intensely than ever.
As part of a covert mission ordered by our captain @astorecalledkmart , a few of my comrades and myself were sent behind enemy-lines to gather intelligence.

In those years during my brief stint as a student of @A man I learned how to take the form of different animals. The price I head to pay was two-fold: my heart and my face.

"Be a mage casting charms, free of face and a heart!" was the haunting chant the face-less men were half singing and half humming as they prepared the procedure. I became unconscious during the ordeal and any sliver of positivity amidst this spook-inducing moment was far and few between except for the enchanting smile of a woman everyone referred to as Boqorad.

Although my recollection of events is rather vague and clouded, the memory of a cold and grey operating room the size of an auditorium with rows upon rows of operating tables still vividly springs to my mind.
As the anaesthesia was administered by a diligent physician named @VixR , the Queen of the matriarchal alliance @Gibiin-Udug made it a point to personally assure each patient that they served a higher cause. It was like witnessing a royal reception of sorts. @Gibiin-Udug was strolling through the rows, with her magnificent gown flowing above the floor.
In her arms she was carrying a big furry cat, her loyal advisor and next in line of succession @CaliTedesse who murmured: "Look at these damn gaajo bastards, abihiin wasse. Why are you so magnanimous towards these xoolo, yaa xabibtii? Walle bille I would just take what I needed and feed them to the dogs. Even the vulgar kelb is more gob and nasab than them! Akh tufff!!"
"Diplomacy, my dear baguette. Now we may only need their organs to summon this mermaid, in the future we may need their service as mages." she replied.

@VixR was visibly irritated by the blatant violation of the sterile field, although she liked the hilarious nature of @CaliTedesse the cat was leaving hair everywhere he was taken. He experimented with applying Argan oil to his fur in a successful attempt to seduce a Morrocan sand-cat. "Kkkkkk @VixR are you mad at me littering this sterile space? Just say it, yaa ukhtii and I shall stop it. Kkkk f*ck those guys, Vix! No need to worry about a sterile OR. Horta do I need a minoxidil prescription or is this just seasonal hair shedding?"
The stress of running all the anaesthesia cases by herself was weighing on her, which is why she appreciated the light-hearted mood. She chuckled and replied:
"Quit the Argan oil, you are greasier than the fobs you like to criticise. Any news of @Muji and the mythical mermaid she is after? We are running short on medicine and surgical tools. As you know the Doctor defected from the alliance and is on route to the Horn to sort out matters for his bah dubays."
Shortly afterwards the anaesthesia began to kick in and put me to a deep sleep.

It wasn't until much later that the reason for this obligatory trade-off in organs for magic became clear to me. @A man was also a devout follower of the world-revolutionary @Muji and her passionate scientist @DROSMAN . @Muji was eyeing the complete and total annihilation of her eternal adversary @Inquisitive_ and his Rageedi resistance army, the doctor however was in it for economic reasons to maintain the cashflow for his tribal militia.

@Inquisitive_ 's army had reached an impasse and lost the impact and relevancy it once had. Defending the patriarchy took a back-seat to musings about physiognomy and luggo baasto, with the occasional unfocused tirade about home-wreckers.

His chief of staff @Samaalic Era had long left the cause and started his own Sufi order called Samaaliyya, which was hell-bent on defeating the last vestiges of Ayrabdom in Greater Somalia and its dependancies. Together with @Abdisamad3 , the best marksman of the rageedi resistance army, they sought to revive the legacy of the Sayyid and in the process garnered a lot of supporters and as many if not even more foes.

A woeful @Inquisitive_ , a shadow of his former self, held a khutbah on the dangers of wiping cotton socks with water when performing wudhu and the potential threat of self-home-wrecking if you left those drenched sigisiyo on the couch after a long work day ba'dal 'Isha.

"How can we worry about home-wreckers, when the threat of ending up on a ship-wreck shortly after leaving the Somali shores is as real as ever? We are subsistent on fishing and can't even head out to the open sea without being sunk." @P4$t0 , our vice-admiral frequently lamented.

The chief at arms @Shmurda , the scruffiest yet slickest senior leader of the resistance army replied while smoking a blunt: "La ilaaha! Shut up, you square-ass simp n¡gga! Opps gotta drop and the s¡il needs some feel, word to Drizzy!"

A split into warring groups was lingering in the air for some time, even right then the brothers were sitting in different groups.

"Nothing's changed, my brudda, maybe except your testosterone levels. Hit up the gym!" @HanadR6 chimed in. Everybody bursted out in laughter. @HanadR6 knew how to make light of every moment and for that he was respected by all.

@The Good was moodily brooding over the situation. He felt conflicted.
After he was finished with the maintenance of his most beloved possession, @The Good was re-assembling the Colt Single Action Army revolver with which he saved more lives than he had taken. He remembered the time he was a mercenary in the German occupation of Paris. Although he was fascinated by the accuracy of the German culture and their attention to detail, he hated the way in which the civilians were suppressed.
The instant he met the love of his life he will never forget.

During the French-German war @Saredo was working as a codebreaker tasked with deciphering the encryption which secured the enemies line of communication. Before the definitive capture of Paris she could blend into the civilian population while she remained high on the most wanted list.
On a starry night she finally managed to escape the city, notwithstanding some difficulty. She had to move long past the curfew and navigate through many dark alleyways while evading the alerted eyes of the night watch.

Finally she reached Montmatre where a diplomats car was waiting for her.
Sitting in the driver-seat was a man wearing a mask of Kaiser Wilhelm II.
@Saredo backed off in fear, but as she looked over her shoulder she saw two German guardsman nearing her in a hurry. She had no choice but to trust the man.
As she got in she noticed a distinct scent filling the vehicle. "Are you Canadian?" she asked the stranger sheepishly as she spotted the half-empty bottle of maple-syrup.
@The Good answered in the affirmative taking off his mask.

It was a shame how those visionary words of @P4$t0 mostly fell on deaf ears until the brave captain of the security and intelligence squad @astorecalledkmart started a mutiny of which the Sharaf gang was the result as an early splinter-group amongst many others.

To reach the objective of suffocating these new enlightened Farax factions @Muji had to summon an entity commonly seen as a mermaid but which was in fact the mortal-enemy of every seafarer and coast-dweller alike: The serenading siren named @Tameable Qumayo .
This is gold sxb :banderas::russ:

Trending