The Catholic community doesn't even recognize Somailand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somaliland's approach wont change because you don't like it. Greed or not, it is what it is. If we can't get it peacefully you bet we will take it by force.

Somalia is not even in a position to ask questions or make demands, maybe in 20 years.
Don't you see the hypocrisy in your statement? The whole claim of somaliland is based on injustice suffered from the south.Yet you yearn to inflict injustice on other Somalis?

This reveals one key concept somaliland revolves around, clannism. The believe that your clan deserves something more than your neighbouring clans. It won't get you nowhere all it will do is create a South Sudan state. Where tribes massacre each other.

Sorry son but Isaaq make up 80% of somaliland and will continue to make the decisions. Your people are part of it like it or not.
No,non Isaaq make up around 40% while Isaaq make 60%. I personally am not attached to clans, thus in future arguments see me as an individual not representative of any clan.

waraabe

Your superior
No,non Isaaq make up around 40% while Isaaq make 60%. I personally am not attached to clans, thus in future arguments see me as an individual not representative of any clan.
Nope Isaaq make up 80%

Darod make up about 10%

Why should minority lead the majority?

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Don't you see the hypocrisy in your statement? The whole claim of somaliland is based on injustice suffered from the south.Yet you yearn to inflict injustice on other Somalis?

This reveals one key concept somaliland revolves around, clannism. The believe that your clan deserves something more than your neighbouring clans. It won't get you nowhere all it will do is create a South Sudan state. Where tribes massacre each other.
No because the basis for Somaliland's claim is still there and it will never change. Now as we got through the injustices that happened to us, you will get through the fact that Somaliland will separate completely maybe not now but it will happen nonetheless.

I hope and prefer the approach to be peaceful but if necessary I am not fully against a forceful approach as well.

No because the basis for Somaliland's claim is still there and it will never change. Now as we got through the injustices that happened to us, you will get through the fact that Somaliland will separate completely maybe not now but it will happen nonetheless.

I hope and prefer the approach to be peaceful but if necessary I am not fully against a forceful approach as well.
That makes no sense and it foreshadows how you will treat non Isaaq citizens if you ever gain power. The basis for somalilands claim is an Isaaq state. The faux basis is that a dictator who took power of Somalia by force bombed and destroyed cities with majority Isaaq citizens. He then went further on to kill all suspected dissidents in a tribal manner.

The funny thing is that the person you hate and your thought process are from the same tree just in a different direction. Tribalism is what you advocate and death is what you shall win.

waraabe

Your superior
That makes no sense and it foreshadows how you will treat non Isaaq citizens if you ever gain power. The basis for somalilands claim is an Isaaq state. The faux basis is that a dictator who took power of Somalia by force bombed and destroyed cities with majority Isaaq citizens. He then went further on to kill all suspected dissidents in a tribal manner.

The funny thing is that the person you hate and your thought process are from the same tree just in a different direction. Tribalism is what you advocate and death is what you shall win.

You are a tribalist, your clan doesn't have power which is why you are complaining but too bad

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

Somaliland can at least hold its weight, we have the strongest and largest somali-composed army. Somali government have never shown us respect but this way maybe we'll force it. You think there is a discussion about this while in reality Somalia is losing its grip on Somaliland by the year.

We want to leave peacefully but if Somalia tests us we will test you back. It's quite simple.

Somaliland can at least hold its weight, we have the strongest and largest somali-composed army. Somali government have never shown Somaliland respect but this way maybe we'll force it. You think there is a discussion about this while in reality Somalia is losing its grip on Somaliland by the year.

We want to leave peacefully but if Somalia tests us we will test you back. It's quite simple.
What do you mean somalia? These are supposed to be "somaliland " citizens yet you are blindly believing that by force you can make them join you. You are obviously oblivious to how tribal Somalis can get.This will lead to war between greater tribes which is never good.

Union failed in 1969 when the democracy fell.regardless this so called "union" really meant nothing. The Somali people would regularly be in both the Italian colony and the British protectorate.

Regardless Somaliland primarily won't secede because only one tribe wants to secede to have a monopoly on somaliland, the 40% non isaaaqs hardly want to secede as they see it as a clan state.

Somaliland is not 40% non-isaaq. Put the crack-pipe down.:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending