The Catholic community doesn't even recognize Somailand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
What do you mean somalia? These are supposed to be "somaliland " citizens yet you are blindly believing that by force you can make them join you. You are obviously oblivious to how tribal Somalis can get.This will lead to war between greater tribes which is never good.
They are a minority, minority doesn't lead the majority. As I told you Somaliland's legal claim on the land of Sool and Sanaag outweighs some villages and villagers objection and unwillingness to join Somaliland.

They are a minority, minority doesn't lead the majority. As I told you Somaliland's legal claim on the land of Sool and Sanaag outweighs some villages and villagers objection and unwillingness to join Somaliland.
What legal claim? Now you are just saying random stuff. Did somaliland go to the UN tribunal and ask for the lands back? Did it get sovereignty and suddenly have legality ?

You are clearly deranged these people are not a minority they are a majority in their state. This type of thinking will ultimately lead to bloodshed, something a fool like you craves.

People like you just harden my refusal of somaliland and strengthen the fact it is a Qabil state.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
What legal claim? Now you are just saying random stuff. Did somaliland go to the UN tribunal and ask for the lands back? Did it get sovereignty and suddenly have legality ?

You are clearly deranged these people are not a minority they are a majority in their state. This type of thinking will ultimately lead to bloodshed, something a fool like you craves.

People like you just harden my refusal of somaliland and strengthen the fact it is a Qabil state.
The claim on the British protectorate, what are you talking about?!?! Somaliland was internationally recognized and then we went into an illegal union with the Italian Somaliland. You are in complete denial, but don't worry you will get over it.

I swear some people are to obsessed with Somaliland, it is NOT FOR YOU TO REFUSE.. You have absolutely nothing to do with Somaliland right? So leave it out of your mind, forget about it.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
The claim on the British protectorate, what are you talking about?!?! Somaliland was internationally recognized and then we went into an illegal union with the Italian Somaliland. You are in complete denial, but don't worry you will get over it.

I swear some people are to obsessed with Somaliland, it is NOT FOR YOU TO REFUSE.. You have absolutely nothing to do with Somaliland right? So leave it out of your mind, forget about it.
I salute you for you defence against these mooryans idiots:salute:. The have bigger things to worry about but all the care about is somaliland.

I'm from somaliland sanaag Area. What your basically telling me right now is that you will use force my family and extended kin.

Somaliland gave up its sovereignty, you cannot simply restate sovereignty.It wasn't an illegal union smh, you are white washing history.Just read the British statement on the Independence given to somaliland it clearly mentions that it's given Independence with the belief that it will rejoin the Italian trustee ship.

You are claiming land which doesn't belong to you at all, forcing people to join you will just lead to failure as you should know.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I'm from somaliland sanaag Area. What your basically telling me right now is that you will use force my family and extended kin.

Somaliland gave up its sovereignty, you cannot simply restate sovereignty.It wasn't an illegal union smh, you are white washing history.Just read the British statement on the Independence given to somaliland it clearly mentions that it's given Independence with the belief that it will rejoin the Italian trustee ship.

You are claiming land which doesn't belong to you at all, forcing people to join you will just lead to failure as you should know.
Sovereignty is not given up and can't be taken away. Somaliland getting its independence from Britain is not nullified just because we went into a union with Italian Somalia. They are separate events and yes the union was illegal.. Both states wrote different treaties but only one treaty was illegally pushed through. There was no balance. Our treaty clearly states that we can separate from the union if we wish to do so.

The land belongs to us whether you like it or not. At least Somaliland is doing something there trying to win the people over with development etc, what has Somalia done for Sanaag or Sool for that matter? Somaliland is a democracy, democracies are not perfect but there is something called majority rule in democracies. Get used to it...

Sovereignty is not given up and can't be taken away. Somaliland getting its independence from Britain is not nullified just because we went into a union with Italian Somalia. They are separate events and yes the union was illegal.. Both states wrote different treaties but only one treaty was pushed through. Our treaty clearly states that we can separate from the union if we wish to do so.

The land belongs to us whether you like it or not. At least Somaliland is doing something there trying to win the people over with development etc, what has Somalia done for Sanaag or Sool for that matter? Somaliland is a democracy, democracies are not perfect but there is something called majority rule in democracies. Get used to it...
My god your delusional. That's not how unions work. The land is not your land the minute you sign a contract , now the land is owned by the federal government. If somaliland wants to form a state it must have a referendum and then secede.Until then it's just a rebel militia unrecognised by any country.

You clearly have shown me you are a qabilist and thus are very far from democratic. These clans which are not of the majority clan won't ever join you willingly,.
So go on and slay them by force to fulfill your delusions.

Just one thing you have to remember is that Somalis never forget a grudge.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
My god your delusional. That's not how unions work. The land is not your land the minute you sign a contract , now the land is owned by the federal government. If somaliland wants to form a state it must have a referendum and then secede.Until then it's just a rebel militia unrecognised by any country.

You clearly have shown me you are a qabilist and thus are very far from democratic. These clans which are not of the majority clan won't ever join you willingly,.
So go on and slay them by force to fulfill your delusions.

Just one thing you have to remember is that Somalis never forget a grudge.
??????????????
BRO, Somaliland got their independence before Somalia. Referendum to leave ourselves?? I'm done with you, you seem to know very little to begin with. :williamswtf:

??????????????
BRO, Somaliland got their independence before Somalia. Referendum to leave ourselves?? I'm done with you, you seem to know very little to begin with. :williamswtf:
It relinquished its independence , that's what Union is. Just look at America, states can't simply decide to leave.

Furthermore unlike the Kurds somaliland isn't trying to hold a new referendum.

But so be it, maalin wacan.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
It relinquished its independence , that's what Union is. Just look at America, states can't simply decide to leave.

Furthermore unlike the Kurds somaliland isn't trying to hold a new referendum.

But so be it, maalin wacan.
I guess we can agree to disagree, good day to you too!

Status
Not open for further replies.