The British problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually listened to the whole thing and he's proper sly about it :dead:

I can't @ him saying xalimos are weak for foreigners lmaoooo "Ixtiriamaan ajnabi" kulaha "If she's pretty she'll go for a ajnabi" " :mjlol: nacala this bastard deserve to get slapped for this

This is the guy who started all the proganda huh literally all his talking points were repeated in this post :mjkkk:

I think he's in North America, probably in Canada. This 'apple for mahar from reverts' talk has been going on among Somalis, and has started from the UK, I think. He somehow exaggerated it, and turned it into a real life experience. Even worse, being sheekh and all, he even swears that it's a true story lol.

PS: People say he was married to a Somali lady, but left her for a white woman. The Somali one almost went mental over the divorce, or something like that. lol

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I think he's in North America, probably in Canada. This 'apple for mahar from reverts' talk has been going on among Somalis, and has started from the UK, I think. He somehow exaggerated it, and turned it into a real life experience. Even worse, being sheekh and all, he even swears that it's a true story lol.

PS: People say he was married to a Somali lady, but left her for a white woman. The Somali one almost went mental over the divorce, or something like that. lol
How can he not see the irony in that?
:O27GWRK:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:faysalwtf:They done snatched ghost too. 9.9?:mjcry:
You didn't know? He is the legendary super sheikh, he'll return balance to the force to the ummah.
xcq0as.png

@Nin xun @ghost likes to pretend to be you on discord :patrice: he changed his name and everything
Fucking @ghost, you must be @Niin Ruun too.
:damn::pacspit:

Bohol

VIP
I don't get what the hype is about? Majority of UK halimos are single (for a reason) usually
even at the age of 26-27. Surely if they were that good they would have been married to
successful men.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I don't get what the hype is about? Majority of UK halimos are single (for a reason) usually even at the age of 26-27. Surely if they were that good they would have been married to successful men.
Not gonna lie man this post activated my aids, how does being single correlate with being good/bad or successful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending