The British problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been hearing that xalimos in the U.K. Have made vows to not marry Somalis. I know xalimos bump their standards to 800 when it comes to Somali guys compared to reer rashaun and ina Robinson, dropping 40k dowrys and wanting niggas who are also heart surgeons but it's way worse in Britain it seems. I've heard they wait at mosques just to look for ex con reverts, literally ex cons. How do these idiots expect to have decent standards of living married to criminals. If reer UK are any good looking ima have to jump someone:fredo:, get jailed:mjcry:, convert to Islam while I'm bored:ayaanswag:, change my name to Abu Tyrone or daud Peterson :kanyehmm: and be degenerate enough to bag myself an average xalimo:jcoleno:. I feel really sorry for you reer UK, Canada isn't that cold, right?

I've been hearing that xalimos in the U.K. Have made vows to not marry Somalis. I know xalimos bump their standards to 800 when it comes to Somali guys compared to reer rashaun and ina Robinson, dropping 40k dowrys and wanting niggas who are also heart surgeons but it's way worse in Britain it seems. I've heard they wait at mosques just to look for ex con reverts, literally ex cons. How do these idiots expect to have decent standards of living married to criminals. If reer UK are any good looking ima have to jump someone:fredo:, get jailed:mjcry:, convert to Islam while I'm bored:ayaanswag:, change my name to Abu Tyrone or daud Peterson :kanyehmm: and be degenerate enough to bag myself an average xalimo:jcoleno:. I feel really sorry for you reer UK, Canada isn't that cold, right?
Most girls like 'bad boys' it has evolutionary roots. Convicts tend to have higher testosterone levels, and are therefore more violent. :manny:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Most girls like 'bad boys' it has evolutionary roots. Convicts tend to have higher testosterone levels, and are therefore more violent. :manny:

But we can be violent too :damn::damn::damn:

Wallahi this is bs. These females mane.

VixR

Veritas
If that were true, they'd be content with the crime-ridden Somali males in the Dem African and Make Money Gang :susp:

An ex-con isn't a con, it's a reformed title. Many girls like to "fix" men and see positive change, and that's a real problem. It's the psychology of seeing change or being the reason for it, of witnessing a "Bad to Good" transition over the other way around.

I'd say many are running away from inferior Somali culture and all it's many landmines as well. The ppl where I am aren't marrying excons, they're just plain marrying and dating out. Even in a suburban environment, many Somali guys here aren't reaching for the stars and manage to get into dubious situations and have criminal records. If the excon were the main attraction, they could find it in the community.

waraabe

Your superior
If that were true, they'd be content with the crime-ridden Somali males in the Dem African and Make Money Gang :susp:

An ex-con isn't a con, it's a reformed title. Many girls like to "fix" men and see positive change, and that's a real problem. It's the psychology of seeing change or being the reason for it, of witnessing a "Bad to Good" transition over the other way around.

I'd say many are running away from inferior Somali culture and all it's many landmines as well. The ppl where I am aren't marrying excons, they're just plain marrying and dating out. Even in a suburban environment, many Somali guys here aren't reaching for the stars and manage to get into dubious situations and have criminal records. If the excon were the main attraction, they could find it in the community.
:dead::dead:

P.s don't forget juju gang

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
:mjlol:

ppl really need to stop peddling reddit-tier evo psych like it's gospel

You pointed out "fixing" men. That's very interesting, that's one intriguing difference between heterosexual men and women. Men usually aren't interested in a partner with "baggage" but women are. You can really dissect the different thinking pattern resulting from gender. dissecting it, might illuminate one of the many reasons why Somali males fall into delinquency.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
I don't think women like scumbags and bad boys (I personally never have), but I think too many women like trying to fix men like it's a project endeavor, or to see a fixing up or reformed this or that.

He's been there and done that, I don't have to worry about him becoming X,Y, Z
vs. I can change him.

waraabe

Your superior
Time to accept our females love Abu tyrones and make arrangements to send them to the Caribbean.
In return we need to make an arrangement with Ethiopia and Eritrea for their women. Everyone wins

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Where do u ppl get that from? I've never actually seen that happened...

:mjlol:

It is also common knowledge that women don't know what they want. Have you ever asked a female what she wants to eat? Shit is so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending