The British problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cosbyhmm:

I'm gonna go full out qabilist in the bedroom :denzelnigga: All that cuugdad :icon lol: I'll even bring my great grandfathers spear :nvjpqts::nvjpqts::nvjpqts:

I see you girl....I like it
image.jpg

Rough and full of rage, just the way I like it. I'm ready.:ahh:

I'll bash ur head in so many times until ur able to recite my entire family tree AAAAALL the way until the great Shaykh Ishaq Ibn Ahmad Al-Hashimi

You won't even remember ur own name never mind ur qabil after that :dabcasar:

Now this kinda qabiliste..

Me like it fery fery mujh.:diddyass:

I wouldn't mind that waah iguu ciil baaxii kartaa where do I send in the application :cosbyhmm:

That includes u two as well :chrisfreshhah:

whip.gif

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
I'll bash ur head in so many times until ur able to recite my entire family tree up AAAAALL the way until the great Shaykh Ishaq Ibn Ahmad Al-Hashimi

whip.gif
Acudubillah this kinda bullshit I don't do.

I don't f*ck like this Nayaa.
You's a freak.

OK.. I take it all back.

These threads always hit platinum. That insecurity is real. :pachah1:

I've been hearing that xalimos in the U.K. Have made vows to not marry Somalis. I know xalimos bump their standards to 800 when it comes to Somali guys compared to reer rashaun and ina Robinson, dropping 40k dowrys and wanting niggas who are also heart surgeons but it's way worse in Britain it seems. I've heard they wait at mosques just to look for ex con reverts, literally ex cons. How do these idiots expect to have decent standards of living married to criminals. If reer UK are any good looking ima have to jump someone:fredo:, get jailed:mjcry:, convert to Islam while I'm bored:ayaanswag:, change my name to Abu Tyrone or daud Peterson :kanyehmm: and be degenerate enough to bag myself an average xalimo:jcoleno:. I feel really sorry for you reer UK, Canada isn't that cold, right?

They stealing all your wimminz! Your tears make my day. :mjlaugh:

I'll bash ur head in so many times until ur able to recite my entire family tree AAAAALL the way until the great Shaykh Ishaq Ibn Ahmad Al-Hashimi

whip.gif

What on earth did stumble into ?
200w.gif

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster

You won't even remember ur own name never mind ur qabil after that
You must not know reer Mudug very well. My head will break the wall before you have me reciting any of that. And I'll still be lucid enough to make you scream in ecstasy afterwards. When I'm done you'll be yelling "PUNTLAND HA NOLATO!":chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending