The British problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horta don't these loose women have fathers, uncles or brothers to keep them in check?

Nope.

Maybe start off slow before you jump to the honour killings. Maybe...show up? Take an interest in who your daughter is bringing home? Build an actual relationship with her. Look for some decent Somalis for her instead of taking a back seat and then getting mad when she gets an ajanabi??

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
How are you people blaming this on bad parenting. I genuinely doubt that these girls that are running after ajanabis are doing so because of bad parenting. If anything it is the society that we live in. Society has a bigger impact on your kids that your good/bad parenting. They will simply do what everybody else is doing, whether or not it is normal.

This Abu Tyrone probably thing is just a trend. I bet tomorrow the craze will be Abu Ling Ling.

I don't think Somali men or Somali culture is "dayooth". It's the actual opposite. :mjlol:

In what way? The fathers, brothers basically let ajanabi run amok. You know the only other group that has been vulnerable to Abu Tyrones? REVERTS. We are so abandoned we are like people who have no family omdays.

I'm not gonna say it I'm not gonna say it I'm not gonna say it I'm not gonna say it I'm not gonna say it I'm not gonna say it I'm not gonna say it I'm not gonna say it I'm not gonna say it I'm not gonna say it I'm not gonna say it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:chrisfreshhah:

They need to undergo some deep self evaluation/reflection. All this false pride need to go they aren't special

@dhegdheer and @ChickenOriental are the dream team yessss :) Can you change your dp to something that looks more like the actual dhegdheer so we can be sisters?
:friendhug::friendhug::friendhug:

Do u have any suggestions :feedme:

How are you people blaming this on bad parenting. I genuinely doubt that these girls that are running after ajanabis are doing so because of bad parenting. If anything it is the society that we live in. Society has a bigger impact on your kids that your good/bad parenting. They will simply do what everybody else is doing, whether or not it is normal.

This Abu Tyrone probably thing is just a trend. I bet tomorrow the craze will be Abu Ling Ling.

It's bad parenting because the father has an Islamic duty to make sure his daughter gets a good man. The fathers are way too laidback, they should be more proactive. They should have a list of the local successful Somali boys for their daughter to choose from the MINUTE she is ready for marriage.

VixR

Veritas
In what way? The fathers, brothers basically let ajanabi run amok. You know the only other group that has been vulnerable to Abu Tyrones? REVERTS. We are so abandoned we are like people who have no family omdays.
Somali women that date out are running away from Somali culture. Even Somali guys born in the West tend to be cavemen where I am, even with no legs to stand on.

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
Nope.

Maybe start off slow before you jump to the honour killings. Maybe...show up? Take an interest in who your daughter is bringing home? Build an actual relationship with her. Look for some decent Somalis for her instead of taking a back seat and then getting mad when she gets an ajanabi??
You are making a valid point.

Those women who hate everything somali and would quickly spread their legs to any ajnabi willing to give them a time of day usually have daddy issues or a bad relationship/experience with their male relatives, thus end up hating everything has to do with somali.

They are simply being rebellious and what's a better way of getting back at your father/uncle/brother than fucking an ajnabi?

:chrisfreshhah:

They need to undergo some deep self evaluation/reflection. All this false pride need to go they aren't special

:friendhug::friendhug::friendhug:

Do u have any suggestions :feedme:

19thumb.jpg

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
You are making a valid point.

Those women who hate everything somali and would quickly spread their legs to any ajnabi willing to give them a time of day usually have daddy issues or a bad relationship/experience with their male relatives, thus end up hating everything has to do with somali.

They are simply being rebellious and what's a better way of getting back at your father/uncle/brother than fucking an ajnabi?

Please keep it classy.

I do agree with you though. I am not going to entertain this notion that finding a decent Faraax is near impossible, and that Faraaxs are responsible for their daughters marrying ajanabis. I wouldn't be surprised if someone told me right now that these females travel to the next to used that dodgy mechanism to get married without the fathers honour.

I think we have all taken @Adheer Warsame bait.
Well done lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending