The British problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are some of you so focused on preserving this ethnic group. Look at our foreheads dammit. You want your 10 year old son going up to you and saying "Papa my hair is falling out."
:jcoleno:

Cos that's what will happen if we don't breed out.
:francis:

With every successive generation, age of bidaar onset will decrease by a year and our hairline will go back half an inch.
:damedamn:

Do the right thing before it's too late
:mjkkk:
hhaha, beerka ba i xanuunaya hadda. :russ:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
All this slander against UK xalimos are a way to distract against the fact that a lot of UK farax are useless. :reallymaury: Coming up with rumours that have no basis smh

Males on this site are way to preoccupied with ajnabi dicks. You lot somehow manage to bring it up every chance u get. Even in an unrelated posts! What's with the obsession? Do u feel inadequate in conparison to abu tyrones? Is the insecurity getting to u?

Lmaooo it's not a thing so stop crying :drakelaugh:
Men are territorial. Cadaan guys get mad at "mudsharks". Madoow guys go in on "negro bed-wenches". Asian guys have whole forums on how white men are taking their women in large numbers.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Hortaa most Godless Somalis in Europe also come from the UK right ?

I'm not sure. The other way around makes more sense, since Somali euros migrate to the UK in high numbers. Edit, yeah mostly come from the UK, I presume. But still, UK Somalis are quite religious nevertheless.

VixR

Veritas
Uninvolved fathers are as good as having no father.

Somali fathers are only fathers to their daughters, sometimes to an extreme.

Somalis are such in their parenting style that it might as well be a single-parent household these men are growing up in, generally speaking.

@Lucifer the religious Muslims wey ka cararaan the other European countries due to lack of Islamic presence e.g. they can't get their hands on halal meet or they live too far from any mosques. So there is - I would say - a higher proportion of religious Somalis in the UK than anywhere else.

We need weekly intervention threads for our male counterparts, someone needs to convince them to stop picking up hooyos kitchen knife
:yacadiim:

And these girls going for the 'ex-cons' are religious types looking for religious men. Weirdly a lot of these wadaads do seem to be ex-convicts - INCLUDING THE SOMALIS . How many Somali boys got done for selling drugs and came out of prison wearing a thawb saying 'akhi this akhi that'.

I FORGOT ABOUT THIS looooool Ileen all these ex con ppl here whine about turned out to be Somalis! :chrisfreshhah:

Men are territorial. Cadaan guys get mad at "mudsharks". Madoow guys go in on "negro bed-wenches". Asian guys have whole forums on how white men are taking their women in large numbers.

Idc about other males

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Why are some of you so focused on preserving this ethnic group. Look at our foreheads dammit. You want your 10 year old son going up to you and saying "Papa my hair is falling out."
:jcoleno:

Cos that's what will happen if we don't breed out.
:francis:

With every successive generation, age of bidaar onset will decrease by a year and our hairline will go back half an inch.
:damedamn:

Do the right thing before it's too late
:mjkkk:
somalispot 2050:

AirJilib - "i am 10 and balding. my friends say my hair look like mcdonalds logo, bls help"

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Who the f*ck actually marries their daughter to an ex-con? Forgiveness is nice and everything, hell I'd even hire them but stay the f*ck away from my little girl.

@dhegdheer quraxey I'm telling you 98% of the ex-cons these religious Somali girls are marrying are also Somali.

I knooow it makes sense know :mjlol: Ppl were coming up with all these estimations, I was like I swear this can't be right? girls here don't marry ajnabi that much :mjlaugh:

I'm not surprise, half of the somali boys in my secondary year have been arrested at least ONCE :kanyehmm: the stuff these boys get up to smh...

Who the f*ck actually marries their daughter to an ex-con? Forgiveness is nice and everything, hell I'd even hire them but stay the f*ck away from my little girl.

Lol how involved is the average Somali father when it comes to his daughter getting married? How do you think these Abu Tyrones even trap these gabdo to begin with?? They don't do that with Arabta or timojilac, not because the somali girls are any 'easier' than them, it is just because their Aabo is not there keeping an eye on his daughter.

I knooow it makes sense know :mjlol: Ppl were coming up with all these estimations, I was like I swear this can't be right? girls here don't marry ajnabi that much :mjlaugh:

I'm not surprise, half of the somali boys in my secondary year have been arrested at least ONCE :kanyehmm: the stuff these boys get up to smh...

Exactly, I bet you half of SSpot niman have been arrested and are convicted of something. But you know whats worse than an ex-con? A lazy faarax who could have gone to school and done something with his life but instead just lives with hooyo and does some dead-end job --- that's the other half of SSpot accounted for!:chrisfreshhah:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Exactly, I bet you half of SSpot niman have been arrested and are convicted of something. But you know whats worse than an ex-con? A lazy faarax who could have gone to school and done something with his life but instead just lives with hooyo and does some dead-end job --- that's the other half of SSpot accounted for!:chrisfreshhah:

:browtf:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Lol, how is an ex-con better than someone who's never been arrested and who actually has a job? You can always go back to school. Your job can change, your criminal record can't.:ayaanswag:

I know the type, in fact I know dozens of men like that :dead: leeching of their poor hooyos :icon lol: ngl marriage prospects looks bleak out here

And they have the nerve to generalise us :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending