The British problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Sheekh Saciid Raageh is responsible for Xaliimos asking tufaax as mahar from Abu Tyrone reverts, while demanding that Faaraxs pay them their weight in gold .
:dead:

The sheekh explained perfectly at the end. It is an inferiority complex lol. I say this all the time, these coons only want white kids with straight hair lmao.

I didn't read the entire thread yet and I usually don't respond unless I read the whole thing but this comment surprised me. You are a grown ass woman..you don't need your father to make the good choices EVEN if he has been uninvolved in your upbrining. The whole parent blaming thing cannot be used to explain why adults(girls marrying off to ex cons and boys joining isis fighting and dying for no reason) make dumb choices.

Lol you clearly didn't finish the previous page, Cambuulinho was the one who implied that. I was mocking him... Go direct your essay at him

The sheekh explained perfectly at the end. It is an inferiority complex lol. I say this all the time, these coons only want white kids with straight hair lmao.

What inferiority complex? Most somalis have straight/curly hair lmaoo you're lot rly love eating up everything these useless sheikh spews. It's amazing

Last edited:
Nayaa bal ukaadi sir baa kaa fakatay kkkkkk
View attachment 8967

Englishi plz, I'm illiterate when it comes to reading somali :browtf:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
You should be kissing my hands and feet. I made your useless thread go platinum.

kacsi baa idin wada haya walee orad farta isgeliya saqajaamiinyihiin

Not my fault folks on here get off to threats of violence :damedamn:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
This thread looks like Broadsmoor psychiatric hospital. People have talked about UK xaliimos, salty faraxs, Brexit, Somali culture, Somali DNA ummah forum, sex/bdsm, niggas gettin pegged and much more :dead::dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts