The blue rag shall not be tolerated

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like

The tears are so macaan:stevej:
u not oppressing sh@t just cuz u have corrupt niggas doing the work for u, no iidoor can step foot in laascanood and arrest people only fellow dhul can, u can'ts even step foot in buhoodle and it's few kilometer away from hargaysa where is the power f pathatic iidoors :draketf::mjlol::pachah1:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
u not oppressing sh@t just cuz u have corrupt niggas doing the work for u, no iidoor can step foot in laascanood and arrest people only fellow dhul can, u can'ts even step foot in buhoodle and it's few kilometer away from hargaysa where is the power f pathatic iidoors :draketf::mjlol::pachah1:
Goddamn you mad af :mjlaugh:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
deflecting it i see :ulyin::duck:
It ain’t my folks who are colonized and the women getting push around in prison :silanyosmile:

maybe this man words has shed some light to this situation
7EE8034E-7D9D-4B74-AB8F-E08F31422565.png

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Idoors are all cuqdad ridden. Instead of focusing on combating their 90% khat consumption rate or the fact that hargeisa lives on less than a dollar a day they imprison woman for wearing a blue flag. @Moeski I hope your garhajis people can free themselves from cuqdad ridden khatland

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
In governance, they say it is sometimes more effective to do nothing, lest it create a Streisand effect.

By doing nothing, a government does not win or lose. However, by moving swiftly to eradicate something, it usually creates more attention to the situation than it did previously. This is known as the Streisand effect, at least in a political governance perspective.

For Somaliland, had they not have chosen to arrest people who wear the Somali flag, there would be no media coverage. Furthermore, Somaliland could have touted it as an example of their democracy. However, by choosing to arrest them, Somaliland gives the topic attention and essentially informs its critics that wearing the Somali flag offends their sensibilities.

Now they have given free airtime to this situation as well as giving ammunition to their enemies.

A whole lot of tears in this thread. That jaba:ahh:

Reminds me of when that Somalian got knocked out for wearing the somalian flag in Hargeisa
IMG_20210226_153449.jpg
e551b0358d524d6a8697de75491d2cd6_md_2.jpg

meDGgt6.gif

tenor.gif

Trending

Latest posts