The blue rag shall not be tolerated

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
:gucciwhat:this is pathetic imagine forcing old woman to go to prison cuz she had some flag only iidoors can take pride in that sad really, u can bring flag in muqadishu and nobody will care, not even quran saar can cure their cuqdad :mjlol::pachah1:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Yeah yeah if you don’t like it you can always move :kanyeshrug:
u iidoors only isku dir dhuls if dhuls united they will do proper genocide that u will never gonna calaacal about ever again, u should know u place and the people that put them imprison is fellow dhuls and they will be freed by fellow dhuls too

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
BeCoN oF dEmOcRaCy nacalatullah aleik

f*ck them! Arresting ayeeyos, a country like this will never prosper by the will of allah swt

:pacspit:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
u iidoors only isku dir dhuls if dhuls united they will do proper genocide that u will never gonna calaacal about ever again, u should know u place and the people that put them imprison is fellow dhuls and they will be freed by fellow dhuls too
Shut yo ass up before I call my adeero to toss ur relatives into jail dhulobahante:hahaidiot:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Reeks of desperation. Perhaps Somaliland has begun to sense that its dream of secession is dying slowly.

“Rage against the dying of the light”

:mjlaugh:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Shows the state of your “police” and “forces” Arresting children for bullshit and even raping them while in custody like degenerates.
Shit nigga that happens all over any Somali regions and lands. I never claim our police force is perfect. Don’t throw rocks at a glass house and all :lolbron:

clearly taleexi got bothered by the tweet :dead:

Reborn
What does that have to do with this thread? Bro you really trying to go there ? :russ:

When was that video released of the girl that was raped by officers?
This story must be followed as this practise is backwards.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts