The benefits of going cadaan

Wallahi I can bet her hoyo and a few her aunties knew what we did, specially the hoyo. The hoyo was giving me that I know what you did u naughty boy look
Kinda wanted to wass her too:cosbyhmm:
Never had 50+ year old pussy, head game has to be fire after 40 years of experience:leon:

:dead::dead:

Worst I ever got was the parents walked in while I was sneaking out of the house. The girl had to introduce me to her parents. :lolbron:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Saw too many of these drunk *****es getting fingered by their friends or shitting n pissing themselves on a Friday night to ever f*ck with them.

Also Anglo women are ugly, whether it's the the US, UK, Australia or Canada. They all look the same. Eastern Europe and the Balkans look way better
Eastern euros are also more cultured and reserved. Close uni friend was from Eastern Europe but your average Anglo cadaan girl I couldn’t deal with :tacky:

images (2).jpeg

:dead::dead:

Worst I ever got was the parents walked in while I was sneaking out of the house. The girl had to introduce me to her parents. :lolbron:
The most uncomfortable scenario I was placed with an ex's parents was : So what are your intentions with our daughter?
And it's me and her parents:damn:

I can't say I just want consistent pussy :pachah1:

I just said that, they're daughter makes me happy and I don't want to put pressure on our relationship due to expectations being voiced too early. I'd be extremely happy and am hopeful that'd we'd have a long fruitful and happy relationship like both our parents have, we have great examples.

The hoyo melted right there:lolbron:

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
The most uncomfortable scenario I was placed with an ex's parents was : So what are your intentions with our daughter?

I just said that, they're daughter makes me happy and I don't want to put pressure on our relationship due to expectations being voiced too early. I'd be extremely happy and am hopeful that'd we'd have a long fruitful and happy relationship like both our parents have, we have great examples.

you have to tell lies how dumb are their parents to think their daughter isn't being used:pachah1:

Well done my guy:salute:

Too bad that spiel doesn't work on Middle Eastern tings, their dads/brothers/cousins would lynch us :liberaltears:

Well done my guy:salute:

Too bad that spiel doesn't work on Middle Eastern tings, their dads/brothers/cousins would lynch us :liberaltears:
I used to f*ck with this Indian chick and basically ONLY reason she probably fucked with me is cause she hated brown guys and cadaans, she was one of those kim Kardashian wannabe hoes
Anyway on a few occasions I had to jump out her bedroom window cause one of her relatives came home to early
Fucked up part is, I had my own spot and she always wanted to f*ck at her parents:dwill:
I guess she got off the thrill of disrespecting her parents household :francis:
Hoes ain't shit, regardless of background

I used to f*ck with this Indian chick and basically ONLY reason she probably fucked with me is cause she hated brown guys and cadaans, she was one of those kim Kardashian wannabe ***s
Anyway on a few occasions I had to jump out her bedroom window cause one of her relatives came home to early
Fucked up part is, I had my own spot and she always wanted to f*ck at her parents:dwill:
I guess she got off the thrill of disrespecting her parents household :francis:
***s ain't shit, regardless of background

Always at her parents house? :cosbyhmm:She sounds like a freak. Was she Sikh by any chance?

I smashed a couple Punjabi Sikh girls before university, their parents were very liberal. But the Pakistani and Iranian girls I messed with would never take me to their place, and the Persian girl's family wasn't even religious. :mjlol:

Trending