The benefits of going cadaan

Always at her parents house? :cosbyhmm:She sounds like a freak. Was she Sikh by any chance?

I smashed a couple Punjabi Sikh girls before university, their parents were very liberal. But the Pakistani and Iranian girls I messed with would never take me to their place, and the Persian girl's family wasn't even religious. :mjlol:
Yeah she was Sikh, don't know much about those ppl, all I know is she told me her parents would flip if they saw me at their place, I didn't understand at that moment why she'd keep insisting to go there until it clicked that she wanted that thrill of risking getting caught.
Retarded bird mentality wallahi

Yeah she was Sikh, don't know much about those ppl, all I know is she told me her parents would flip if they saw me at their place, I didn't understand at that moment why she'd keep insisting to go there until it clicked that she wanted that thrill of risking getting caught.
Retarded bird mentality wallahi

As long as it's nothing serious, it shouldn't matter if she's an airhead or not. Not to sound like too much of an a**hole but those type of girls with a black fever and insecure (darker skin, fatter, etc.) are the best to mess around with:sass2:

As long as it's nothing serious, it shouldn't matter if she's an airhead or not. Not to sound like too much of an a**hole but those type of girls with a black fever and insecure (darker skin, fatter, etc.) are the best to mess around with:sass2:

Yeah but there's no way you should deal with them past anything that is a friends with benefits situation. They're a walking hazard wallahi

"Submissive" kulaha, cadaan girls are brutal. They'll f*ck your bestfriend in your bed and then gaslight you to the point where you seem like the crazy irrational one who's in the wrong.:pachah1:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I think all women a equally great but the media tells me I need a white trophy wife be seen as success

Macalin M

Out here
Nah man. Last time my friends were cussing white peoples, I laughed and they said “why you laughing your girls white so your white by association” and started making jokes about how I’ll eat unseasoned food.

lalayariis

Bad cop
If you like an cadaan girl marry her. If you like an Arab girl marry her. If you like a Somali girl marry her. If you like a dude, for all I care marry them. A million threads on the exact same topic, and still no one cares unless you bring something new to the table. Go big or go home warya:manny:

Trending

Latest posts