The benefits of being in the Uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Thank God I live in America where nothing comes for free and you have to really work hard if you want to get anywhere in life

I think the welfare state that is the UK ruined your ambitions over there
This,

freebies kill incentive to work. This is why i admire USA

Do you find Somali men attractive? If I were gay I would never go Somali.:mjlol:

Only the roadmen but I have hooked up with abos in their 50s. There is something very hot hooking up with culturally conservative homophobes. You should see the way they flee for their lives without saying bye after the sexual act is over. Only the under 30s do this. The ones who are older call me adeer and are gentlemen.

:mjlol:

Only the roadmen but I have hooked up with abos in their 50s. There is something very hot hooking up with culturally conservative homophobes. You should see the way the flee for their lives without saying bye after the sexual act is over. Only the under 30s do this. The ones who are older call me adeer and are gentlemen.

C8982ABB-E84E-4813-BD03-5034B37AF6B4.jpeg

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Only the roadmen but I have hooked up with abos in their 50s. There is something very hot hooking up with culturally conservative homophobes. You should see the way the flee for their lives without saying bye after the sexual act is over. Only the under 30s do this. The ones who are older call me adeer and are gentlemen.

:gucciwhat:

Only the roadmen but I have hooked up with abos in their 50s. There is something very hot hooking up with culturally conservative homophobes. You should see the way they flee for their lives without saying bye after the sexual act is over. Only the under 30s do this. The ones who are older call me adeer and are gentlemen.

:cryinglaughsmiley:

@Western4Life

Do you call them back, adeer macaane?

Status
Not open for further replies.