The benefits of being in the Uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Thats facts no wonder we get so much hate from yankees they wish they could talk like us

Not all UK accents though, the ''Multicultural London accent'' many Somalis speak with aren't the prestige type.

Or all the shitty rural UK accents.

It's the RP type that makes other Anglophones feel inferior, :lol:

I would want to visit London one day but it's very small and has tiny roads as well. I would rather visit Minneapolis but that means i'd have to visit annoying nosey relatives so...:rolleyes:
Almost all other English speakers secretly feel inferior to British English speakers (at least the RP/Educated types).

That's the only benefit I can think of.
:chrisfreshhah:Beenta jooji waryaa. North Americans always mock British accents :ulyin:

I would want to visit London one day but it's very small and has tiny roads as well. I would rather visit Minneapolis but that means i'd have to visit annoying nosey relatives so...:rolleyes:

:chrisfreshhah:Beenta jooji waryaa. North Americans always mock British accents :ulyin:
Americans Mocking the british comes from your inferiority complex just like Madows who mock Somali peoples features so keep doing it we know whats up #Staywoke

Americans Mocking the british comes from your inferiority complex just like Madows who mock Somali peoples features so keep doing it we know whats up #Staywoke
So we gonna act like Somalis don't call them ugly wide nosed Madow slaves? Then i'm guessing we have an inferiority complex towards them too
:mjlol::ulyin:

Gambar

VIP
Thank God I live in America where nothing comes for free and you have to really work hard if you want to get anywhere in life

I think the welfare state that is the UK ruined your ambitions over there
How can anyone even be satisfied living broke on benefits? :ftw9nwa: That is another level of duulinimo. How can you even begin to pretend to be religious when you can work and you are too lazy not to? If you can get up and pray five times a day, you can work. You can live better with a decent job instead of pretending to be learning the Quran and collecting little welfare cheques. So much for hating gaalada.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

Uhhhh London small?? :pachah1:

How can anyone even be satisfied living broke on benefits? :ftw9nwa: That is another level of duulinimo. How can you even begin to pretend to be religious when you can work and you are too lazy not to? If you can get up and pray five times a day, you can work. You can live better with a decent job instead of pretending to be learning the Quran and collecting little welfare cheques. So much for hating gaalada.
Why pay taxes to the dirty queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts