The benefits of being in the Uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive lived in the Uk since i was 4 year so I've been here for 16 years. I would say the benefits of living in the uk are you have free healthcare housing benefits council homes and child benefits given to you also you can get many different disability benefits my Elders finnesed the system differently. You also have easy access to women from many different countries around the world we live in luxury over here we have education jobs. Wax kasta we have it here since we are so lucky we should all remember of these benefits we have living in the Uk and thank Allah for it. Our geeljires backhome havent got it as easy as us some are broker than broke so thank Allah and never forget how easy we have it down here. That being said god save the queen United Kingdom for life

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Ive lived in the Uk since i was 4 year so I've been here for 16 years. I would say the benefits of living in the uk are you have free healthcare housing benefits council homes and child benefits goven to also you can get many different disability benefits my Eldees finnesed the system differently. You also have easy access to women from many different countries around the world we live in luxury over here we have education jobs. Wax kasta we have it here since we are so lucky we should all remember of these benefits we have living in the Uk and thank Allah for it. Our geeljires backhome havent got it as easy as us some are broker than broke so thank Allah and never forget how easy we have it down here. That being said god save the queen United Kingdom for life
This off topic and I know you said your DMs are locked.

But do you still do SoundCloud.

I’m thinking of doing a diss I need a producer

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
The only benefit of living in the U.K. is the education. Other than that, it’s absolutely shite.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ive lived in the Uk since i was 4 year so I've been here for 16 years. I would say the benefits of living in the uk are you have free healthcare housing benefits council homes and child benefits given to you also you can get many different disability benefits my Elders finnesed the system differently. You also have easy access to women from many different countries around the world we live in luxury over here we have education jobs. Wax kasta we have it here since we are so lucky we should all remember of these benefits we have living in the Uk and thank Allah for it. Our geeljires backhome havent got it as easy as us some are broker than broke so thank Allah and never forget how easy we have it down here. That being said god save the queen United Kingdom for life

Geeljiire Mashalaah

So your trip with Aabo to Africa has improved your outlook in life ma ha?? I am proud of you.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Thank God I live in America where nothing comes for free and you have to really work hard if you want to get anywhere in life

I think the welfare state that is the UK ruined your ambitions over there

Fels

#trollhunter
Uk is lit god save the queen
GIFs20189811117.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending