The BEAUTY of the ARABIC script perserving Afro-American history

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
When few enslaved people in the United States could write, one man wrote his memoir in Arabic

https://www.washingtonpost.com/hist...-arabic/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c7772afc6777

Wallahi reading this was so beautiful. That is truly the impact of Arabic. I love reading on African American history especially when there are memoirs. This is one of the few and it is in Arabic. Goes to show how powerful and impactful Arabic is. Even some wanted to distinguish him from other slaves because they claimed he was Arab for speaking Arabic. Personally I believe he was a Moor in descent, but lived among the Senegalese.

Last edited:

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
Yeah a lot of slaves in America were Muslims but they tended to hide their beliefs. I heard that the children of the slaves recalled their parents congregating secretly every Friday.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I doubt any Moor was enslaved & sent to the New World by the Europeans, since they're North Africans not West Africans.
Go away with your Eurocentric views you are the most brainwashed individual on this forum. So deep in the an*s of the Cadaan man. Moors were a mixed population of both Arab, Berber and Black peoples.

Go away with your Eurocentric views you are the most brainwashed individual on this forum. So deep in the an*s of the Cadaan man. Moors were a mixed population of both Arab, Berber and Black peoples.
Typical Afrocentric nutter...this has nothing do with White people & yet you're still involving them in this discussion. Fucking retard.
:pachah1:

Moors=North Africans/Berbers

Slaves/servants/Mercenaries=West Africans

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I doubt any Moor was enslaved & sent to the New World by the Europeans, since they're North Africans not West Africans.

Portuguese bandits lead by the 4th Prince henry of the Kingdom of Portugal raided coast of Mauritania in 1442 in its first slave raid although they were sent to Lisbon

CaliTedesse

VIP
Typical Afrocentric nutter...this has nothing do with White people & yet you're still involving them in this discussion. Fucking retard.

I am not Afrocentric I am spitting facts yet you are first to jump in defense for North Africans I have noticed while I can bet all my money on the fact you hardly know any.

CaliTedesse

VIP

Btw Moors were also Arabs you silly pig who has hatred for the noble Arabs.

CaliTedesse

VIP
upload_2019-3-2_21-43-56.png

Portuguese bandits lead by the 4th Prince henry of the Kingdom of Portugal raided coast of Mauritania in 1442 in its first slave raid
Mauritania has always had a huge West African population, both slaves & free men. So the Portuguese would have enslaved them.

The Sahrawi Berbers are now a minority in their own homeland unfortunately:
mbarek-daoudi.jpg

150px-Sahrawi%26camel.jpg

The Slave/Haratin/West African population are now the majority:
139ff620a96fabfadaf3ddfceeabca91.jpg

csm_Haratin_Flickr_b1508d33e3.jpg

CaliTedesse

VIP
Mauritania has always had a huge West African population, both slaves & free men. So the Portuguese would have enslaved them.

mbarek-daoudi.jpg

Slave population warya ma gaal baa tahay? Do you think you are above these people akhh tuuf yaa qumayo you skinny farax hiding behind your keyboard wallahi billahi that kid one of those kids I SWEAR ON ANYTHING could beat the living crap out of you Yaa skinny twig! This guy thinks hes somehow related to Berbers. ahahahaha

CaliTedesse

VIP
Moors were native Berbers you inbred ape
:chrisfreshhah:

Those "Arabs" are simply Arabised Berbers. You really are slow.
You have a hard time reading I say they already used the word Arab-Berber to imply Arabised Berbers but there is literally also a huge Arab community in Morocco since antiquity.

2WfvWwt.png

Slave population warya ma gaal baa tahay? Do you think you are above these people akhh tuuf yaa qumayo you skinny farax hiding behind your keyboard wallahi billahi that kid one of those kids I SWEAR ON ANYTHING could beat the living crap out of you Yaa skinny twig! This guy thinks hes somehow related to Berbers. ahahahaha
What's this got to do with my faith? You really do have low IQ.

You put a lot of any energy into defending your arab masters like the n!gger you are.

Stop being & accept reality you silly cow.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

mbarek-daoudi.jpg

Thats sad. Even in Niger, these bantus are targeting poor tuareg families

CaliTedesse

VIP
You put a lot of any energy into defending your arab masters like the n!gger you are.

Stop being & accept reality you silly cow.
Arabs will always be and are always more noble and honorable than Berbers and I regard myself as an Arab. I am Soomaal it means wealthy in Arabic. Berber is a loose term with no weight a ideology created by Western powers especially the silly term Amazigh and their flag is also inspired by kufar French puppets.

You have a hard time reading I say they already used the word Arab-Berber to imply Arabised Berbers but there is literally also a huge Arab community in Morocco since antiquity.

2WfvWwt.png
You wrote word for word "Moors were also Arabs"....

Arab identity is an ethnic one, speaking Arabic doesn't make you an Arab. Similarly, speaking English doesn't make you English/Anglo-Saxon.

Illiterate Ape.

CaliTedesse

VIP
You wrote word for word "Moors were also Arabs"....

Arab identity is an ethnic one, speaking Arabic doesn't make you an Arab. Similarly, speaking English doesn't make you English/Anglo-Saxon.

Illiterate Ape.
Ethnic one my ass you filthy Berber wannabe ape. Arab identity is defined by one who speaks Arabic, one who traces descent from an Arab or one who feels Arab.

Why do you think so many groups feel Arab or Arabic. You can compare to all these fake Turkic people inside the borders of Turkey who feel Turkish yet are not same ethnic racially.

Like Ata Turk used to say : One who feels Turk is Turk.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Those aren't real Tuaregs in the video sxb. They are Haratin/Ikelan(West Africans), many of them have mixed with their Tuareg masters.

Most Tuaregs are typical North Africans:
94a953f475bcf8ddba3ba5022d531297.jpg

Tuareg%20Frau.JPG

What about the dark ones that look Somali? The Southern Berbers are alot darker than those in the north

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending