The beauty of being a Muslim woman.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
yeah but he might not be from the US though and you can see a drop-off in salaries outside the states
Even if he’s not from US, the most a security guard would be paid is 20/hr right? That’s still 30k a year no soft engineer is making that lol my husband got paid more than that when he was still in school. It’s laughable that he even compared.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
When you get married you still have your own identity, you will still have your last name and still be your own person.

When you’re married and you earn money, that money is yours, you will spend your husband’s money and keep yours for saving. Basically what’s mine is mine and what’s his is also mine.

Jumca mubarak and ladies get that paper and spend his money. Alxamdullilah

Sounds like you live off a trust fund

Last edited:
But u can't compare it to a software engineer. They start over 100k or at least around 90k. If u include experienced soft engineers then ciao to uber drivers.
Depends actually. Could start at 70k + but software engineering is an ever growing demand. You'll never be jobless with that degree.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
All I see is broke Ashy Abdis crying. Get your money up..

anigif_sub-buzz-18055-1495635776-4.gif

All I see is broke Ashy Abdis crying. Get your money up..

anigif_sub-buzz-18055-1495635776-4.gif
I might add the following PSA:
To all them Faaraxs complaining about what the deen stipulates:
Are you drier than Kunta Kinte's ankle?
giphy.gif

Are you in need of some chapstick and a set of trousers?
giphy.gif

Then go upstairs and put on some lotion, right now!

Roll the dice, if you have to, waryaada. Don't add ashy-ness to abdi-ness. :susp:
For further support consult your local Ashy-Abdi ambassador. An AA meeting is happening near your local Starbucks or Tim Hortons every Friday after Jumu'ah.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
I might add the following PSA:
To all them Faaraxs complaining about what the deen stipulates:
Are you drier than Kunta Kinte's ankle?
giphy.gif

Are you in need of some chapstick and a set of trousers?
giphy.gif

Then go upstairs and put on some lotion, right now!

Roll the dice, if you have to, waryaada. Don't add ashy-ness to abdi-ness. :susp:
For further support consult your local Ashy-Abdi ambassador. An AA meeting is happening near your local Starbucks or Tim Hortons every Friday after Jumu'ah.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
What do you mean Ashy Abdis, our boys are shinning
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Many men here are entitled to a woman's labour. Such as cooking, cleaning ect. They also feel entitled to a woman's body.

However, when a woman states that equally, we have a right to be provided for, they want to cry about it.

Basically, many here want to take, take and not provide anything tangible in return.

Tukraq

VIP
Even if he’s not from US, the most a security guard would be paid is 20/hr right? That’s still 30k a year no soft engineer is making that lol my husband got paid more than that when he was still in school. It’s laughable that he even compared.
In Europe 30k is a lot

Tukraq

VIP
Many men here are entitled to a woman's labour. Such as cooking, cleaning ect. They also feel entitled to a woman's body.

However, when a woman states that equally, we have a right to be provided for, they want to cry about it.

Basically, many here want to take, take and not provide anything tangible in return.
Body? Are women entitled to a husbands body? Not a one way street so I don’t know why you even brought that up lol

" whats mine is mine and what’s his is also mine"
According to the rule yes however these dusty "men" are so stingy and defensive about their money its so unattractive might as well keep your legs closed save yourself from labor pains.

Body? Are women entitled to a husbands body? Not a one way street so I don’t know why you even brought that up lol

Men don't get labour pains or
go through gruelling births. All of that to increase the clan and name of a stingy bastard? Wow

Tukraq

VIP
Men don't get labour pains or
go through gruelling births. All of that to increase the clan and name of a stingy bastard? Wow
more times its the women that want kids these days, why do you think theres all these out of wedlock single mothers in America who didn't abort

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
When you get married you still have your own identity, you will still have your last name and still be your own person.

When you’re married and you earn money, that money is yours, you will spend your husband’s money and keep yours for saving. Basically what’s mine is mine and what’s his is also mine.

Jumca mubarak and ladies get that paper and spend his money.
Alxamdullilah

:ulyin:

Jumca mubarak and ladies get that paper and spend his money. Alxamdullilah
And if he's a broke dude on welfare what you gonna do :siilaanyolaugh:

I don't mind providing for my woman if she cooks and cleans and give me the malab.. That would even motivate me to make more money she can spend :childplease:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts