The beauty of being a Muslim woman.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yh just ask the women back in Somalia :)

They're living the life over there wooohooo @ "keeping my identity" :z1banet:

This is my new fav emoji

z1BAneT.png

My all time favorite is this tho

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@NotMyL look at the Ashy Abdi tears in this thread.

Allah swt is great! :rejoice:
Haha no surprise there, most of these faraxs work as a security guard and since that 600 dollar check doesn’t cover anything, they are going back home to trap some poor xaalimo hence the “we don’t want western xaalimo” that’s cause only the few chosen ones can afford us :mjswag:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Haha no surprise there, most of these faraxs work as a security guard and since that 600 dollar check doesn’t cover anything, they are going back home to trap some poor xaalimo hence the “we don’t want western xaalimo” that’s cause only the few chosen ones can afford us :mjswag:

here in america a security guards earns 35,000 - 42,000 a year

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is that what he told you? He was trying flex and get in your granny undies. They make like 12 dollars an hour :mjlol:

In Canada but not in US. Seriously,. They earn 15 per hour

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti

Your materialistic side is showing. Money isnt the concern, its the quality of the woman.

What's ur husband's occupation. Just curious. Totally serious.

and yh if my fiance just burned my money I wouldn't spend the rest of my wife with her.

NotMyL

VIP
Your materialistic side is showing. Money isnt the concern, its the quality of the woman.
Get back to me when a woman’s thigh gap isn’t your first concern.
What's ur husband's occupation. Just curious. Totally serious.

and yh if my fiance just burned my money I wouldn't spend the rest of my wife with her.
Who said anything about burning money, any woman that’s burning her husband’s money is an idiot, why would I burn my future? And he’s a software engineer.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Who said anything about burning money, any woman that’s burning her husband’s money is an idiot, why would I burn my future? And he’s a software engineer.

u do live in a fantasy world

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti

Youre like a child walahi, stay on topic. Or are you still triggered about exposing your insecurities by your own accord?

NotMyL

VIP
Youre like a child walahi, stay on topic. Or are you still triggered about exposing your insecurities by your own accord?
See if I don’t quote you, you cry about it like little doocile but the reason I ignore you is because of comments like this, how does what you prioritize compared to what I prioritize an off topic? And please insecurities of what? :noneck:

Hmmmm idk I get the feeling that some women here have the expectation that a man HAS to stand to all her expenses. My wife will get my undivided attention but I'm gonna marry someone attarcted to my social intelligience etc. I'm not gonna end up a simp :vo3yidw:

Like, where do u prioritize the husband's income...? There's societal expectation on us being the breadwinners and I agree but women are starting to want/feel more entitlement and wanting to ACT as the breadwinnner whilst not being one...?

and software engineering...u must be very content wife eh? :) I'm a computer technician and administartor at a firm but will I'm planning on being an operations manager at a plant full time after I get done with my chemical engineering degree.

NotMyL

VIP
Hmmmm idk I get the feeling that some women here have the expectation that a man HAS to stand to all her expenses. My wife will get my undivided attention but I'm gonna marry someone attarcted to my social intelligience etc. I'm not gonna end up a simp :vo3yidw:

Like, where do u prioritize the husband's income...? There's societal expectation on us being the breadwinners and I agree but women are starting to want/feel more entitlement and wanting to ACT as the breadwinnner whilst not being one...?

and software engineering...u must be very content wife eh? :) I'm a computer technician and administartor at a firm but will I'm planning on being an operations manager at a plant full time after I get done with my chemical engineering degree.
I’m not entitled to my husband’s money, does he pay for the bills yes, do I in turn take care of him, you bet. I think it’s best to sit down with the person you are marrying and see where their head is at, cover your bases before getting married, btw I personally know a few women who work and take care of their husband and yes they are Somali so not everything you see online should be taken as representation of our community.

Good for you, keep climbing that ladder, I’m very dumb when it comes to IT in general I know my husband graduated with computer engineer degree and he told me he was software engineer few months ago but I asked what his title is now and he said cyber security I know he moved around in the same company don’t know if that make sense of what he does

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
See if I don’t quote you, you cry about it like little doocile but the reason I ignore you is because of comments like this, how does what you prioritize compared to what I prioritize an off topic? And please insecurities of what? :noneck:

Lost a few brain cells trying to comprehend this.

You wanted to undermine the men on this thread by going after their competence and wealth and i replied that the reason for our protest was not because of our jobs or resources but our fears of ending up with a money obsessed witch.

And dont act dumb, you tried to grill me for liking thighgaps and admitted in the process that you were insecure about yours. And before you start acting like a victim, you're the one that brought this topic up again.

What pisses me off is that you're portraying me as a toxic person but because of your own arrogance and delusions you cant even see how toxic you are.

Dont worry about me quoting you ever again, ill just skip everything you post and save myself some diigkar.

Trending