The beauty of being a Muslim woman.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
When you get married you still have your own identity, you will still have your last name and still be your own person.

When you’re married and you earn money, that money is yours, you will spend your husband’s money and keep yours for saving. Basically what’s mine is mine and what’s his is also mine.

Jumca mubarak and ladies get that paper and spend his money. Alxamdullilah

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
images

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
When you’re married and you earn money, that money is yours, you will spend your husband’s money and keep yours for saving. Basically what’s mine is mine and what’s his is also mine.
It sounds like you have the same mentality when it comes to food as well.

This ruling makes sense historically when a lot of women didn’t work and didn’t have a their own income so Islam took a pity on them and let them keep whatever spare change they had. If you still have this mentality as an educated working girl today then what a sad marriage/future marriage.

Also only the west and westernised countries change their surname for their husband, this wasn’t the case for a lot of cultures back in the day so ofc Islam would let you keep your surname since it was the culture of 7th century Arabia.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Ive suspected for a while that all women have this kind of mentality.
Women are lowkey greedy as fk, they just hide it well.

But, what is money compared to leadership..hmm??
Being the head of the family and the power that comes with it, something you women cant replicate no matter what.

When you get married you still have your own identity, you will still have your last name and still be your own person.
Every woman has that. Why's the so much emphasis on keeping ur last name anyway? You children will have ur husband's family name anyway. In our culture once u move with ur man be expected to be part of HIS family. You'll be in HIS house.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Every woman has that. Why's the so much emphasis on keeping ur last name anyway? You children will have ur husband's family name anyway. In our culture once u move with ur man be expected to be part of HIS family. You'll be in HIS house.
Really? Interesting

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti

Thats the thing they lowkey resent, the leadership. Hence why she is flexing the privileges of being number 2.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
This isn’t a competition. Allah swt gave Muslim women rights. If you have a problem that’s on you.

If this isnt a competition then why did you make this thread? And dont hide behind god, this is to trigger men which you successfully did. And i will play tit for tat and tell you that leadership>comfort = men winning.

Trending