The beautiful diversity of black Africa

Destiny, what happened to you

This was July 2020

Honest question, do j3reers think because we’re black, we’re the same thing as them? They act so shocked whenever they find out Somalis are racist. Why do they assume the people who genocide each other based on clans are so open and welcoming :ftw9nwa::yloezpe:

Thread 999 about black peopleView attachment 141982

This is Sspot not Pan-African spot. I don't understand the constant pandering.

giphy.gif

Some more pictures showing you guys the diversity of African people!!!

Attachments

• download (12).jpeg
    download (12).jpeg
    4.8 KB · Views: 86
  • 70766352_10219187578297391_6759152224565198848_o-1.jpg
    70766352_10219187578297391_6759152224565198848_o-1.jpg
    405.1 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
This is Sspot not Pan-African spot. I don't understand the constant pandering.

giphy.gif

Pan-Africanism got Somalis nowhere.

Somalia helped South Africa, they rewarded us with extreme violence.
In the UK, "Blacks" insulted and tried to bully Somalis.

Somalis are Somali and have been for thousands and thousands of years. What do we look like claiming some prehistoric imaginary connection.

:gucciwhat:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
She met Abu Abula Tyrone the Igbo Nigerian ex convict convert to Islam and he showed that pan Afridick!!
spot on

Pan-Africanism got Somalis nowhere.

Somalia helped South Africa, they rewarded us with extreme violence.
In the UK, "Blacks" insulted and tried to bully Somalis.

Somalis are Somali and have been for thousands and thousands of years. What do we look like claiming some prehistoric imaginary connection.

:gucciwhat:

Pan-Somalism is the way forward! We need to build hospitals, roads, national security, schools and our economy. Implement proper islamic education acros all regions.
That is what our people need not an identity crisis. To hell with everything else.

The number 1 killer of woman in Somalia is post labour haemoraging. Why should I prioritise being pro-black over our hooyos?

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
It's sad seeing people hate being blacks so much. What's wrong with claiming being black, I claim it with my chest.
thats not the problem but when u go out of ur way to look down on those that would rather stic to 1 label mainly being somali then ur just being a piece of shit

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Pan-Somalism is the way forward! We need to build hospitals, roads, national security, schools and our economy. Implement proper islamic education acros all regions.
That is what our people need not an identity crisis. To hell with everything else.

The number 1 killer of woman in Somalia is post labour haemoraging. Why should I prioritise being pro-black over our hooyos?
:salute::salute::salute::salute:

Bismillah!

Pan-Africanism/Hotep propagada online= Pan-How-To-Get-In-Somali-Nigis.

Like when Madoow men marched in the 1960's for "I have a dream to sleep with White women".

They don't tell women from Ghana " We is all Black sista girl".. no, they save it for qalanjo qoordheer from Somalia.

They also tell BIRACIAL women that they are "Black" and insult them for being with White men.

In short; if they are attracted to you, they try to recruit you into their fake mythical Black race.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts