The average girl is ugly and look worse than the average guy

Most women are fairly ugly. They spend so much time on their looks. Makeup, weaves, clothes designed toshow certain body parts in better light, eyelashes, nails and heels are to give certain illusion. They spend 10 times more time in the loik. By the time you meet her in person she looks like a different person. Then you see her one day when she wakes up and you see a different person.

"Most women are fairly ugly" said no straight person ever
I swear its true though. Most women in their natural way are ugly. The perception of makeup and clothes is huge game changer. Guys in general dontvknow how to dress or maximize their looks

If you had to choose a race what would you say is the better looking female Somali or White? I’d probably say white since white girls typically work out at the gym and don’t wear make up as much. :pachah1:

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Isn’t this all subjective?

She might be xuux to you but xaax to the next guy?

xuux iyo xaax, xaax iyo xuux waa ku kas ina adeer

@Jaydaan walaalkis baxsan bye bye miyey wada ku qul qul kugu tiri ??

tumblr_nypef8Bmft1r12e7ro1_500.gif

hadeerna adiga waxaa tahay wiil oo

tumblr_nyo7zpLOG31r12e7ro1_500.gif
ah ??

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Make up was invented by transexuals to look more feminine.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I agreed but it the same for men since everyone these days are at an unhealthy weigh and generally look terrible.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We are all beautiful in our own ways, let us appreciate what makes us unique and not use negative words like “ugly” :)

Trending

Latest posts