Thank you Puntland

There is unconfirmed news that Puntland plans to send 15 battle wagons and 200 of its elite forces to help support Galmudug troops in Xaradheere district.

Puntland could have done what the bun community did yesterday, back stab us in our weakest moment. We are busy fighting Al-shabab so anybody can easily kill scores of our civilians as happened yesterday in Mircawleed. But they chose to help and encourage us to continue fighting Al-shabab. In social media all I see is reer Puntland encouraging us to contiuing wiping out Al-shabab whilst buns spread fake news that our forces have pulled out.

Reer Puntland could have got revenge or grabbed lands. This is true Somalimo. This could end the hate that was burning between both communities ignited by Siad Barre. This could open the eyes of many and help forever end hostilities. Walahi Mj waa GOB landheere people.

HG did more for buns, Khatuumo than we ever did for Puntland. I am now pro Puntland when it does not conflict with Galmudug's own interest. I won't support Somaliland any more because in my hour of need it was Puntland that stood with me. Inshallah Puntland will thrive and develop and so will Galmudug.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
There is unconfirmed news that Puntland plans to send 15 battle wagons and 200 of its elite forces to help support Galmudug troops in Xaradheere district.

Puntland could have done what the bun community did yesterday, back stab us in our weakest moment. We are busy fighting Al-shabab so anybody can easily kill scores of our civilians as happened yesterday in Mircawleed. But they chose to help and encourage us to continue fighting Al-shabab. In social media all I see is reer Puntland encouraging us to contiuing wiping out Al-shabab whilst buns spread fake news that our forces have pulled out.

Reer Puntland could have got revenge or grabbed lands. This is true Somalimo. This could end the hate that was burning between both communities ignited by Siad Barre. This could open the eyes of many and help forever end hostilities. Walahi Mj waa GOB landheere people.

HG did more for buns, Khatuumo than we ever did for Puntland. I am now pro Puntland when it does not conflict with Galmudug's own interest. I won't support Somaliland any more because in my hour of need it was Puntland that stood with me. Inshallah Puntland will thrive and develop and so will Galmudug.
When you guys stopped Hawiya moraanimo for our lands specially Saaxo iyo Towfiiq degaans, its then you realize your weakness.

Since 2015 you start to build Baraxaly and GM instead of fighting PL. Puntland will always assist you guys if you want to start working for peace and development.

Mudug Police join force was start of cooperation that helped us to finish of Alkabab. Now its time to clean those Alkabab from GM.

Our forces should go to Ceelbuur Alkabab Capital. I will wait that day that our army reach there:tocry: .

Lets be clear Saaxo is Sacad land and Towfiiq is Galmudug.

Are you going to actually fall for bun propaganda that they have land in Galmudug. Buns are a very very small minority. They only live in Abudwaaq. I am telling you no bun lives in Saaxo because when our militias arrive they have all fled to Ethiopia.

Other things we can inshallah continue to work out.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Lets be clear Saaxo is Sacad land and Towfiiq is Galmudug.

Are you going to actually fall for bun propaganda that they have land in Galmudug. Buns are a very very small minority. They only live in Abudwaaq. I am telling you no bun lives in Saaxo because when our militias arrive they have all fled to Ethiopia.

Other things we can inshallah continue to work out.
PL add those lands in 2015, Even Gaas iyo Deni went there. anyway we can discuss in coming future :farole: .

I am now pro Puntland when it does not conflict with Galmudug's own interest. I won't support Somaliland any more because in my hour of need it was Puntland that stood with me. Inshallah Puntland will thrive and develop and so will Galmudug.

Dont support Somaliland. PL and GM must support and come to an understanding on their mutual interests

Just be sure not to go out of your way to oppose JSL, which is the government that Fiqishini support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whats good for Southern state like PL or GM is good for Somaliweyn whats good for the North is good for the South

Last edited:

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I dont think PL will send anything to there enemy only for them to attack them from Baraxleey and cause terror. PL remains neutral in any conflict between Wagardhac MX as they control Saaxo. Sorry no one is gonna help you free your own degaans.

I dont think PL will send anything to there enemy only for them to attack them from Baraxleey and cause terror. PL remains neutral in any conflict between Wagardhac MX as they control Saaxo. Sorry no one is gonna help you free your own degaans.

Puntland has already sent troops to help HG fight AlShabab, it's a done deal.
The war between Wagerdhac and HG is a separate clan issue and nothing to do with Puntland or MJ.

TekNiKo

VIP
Puntland has already sent troops to help HG fight AlShabab, it's a done deal.
The war between Wagerdhac and HG is a separate clan issue and nothing to do with Puntland or MJ.
I am talking about the current conflict, please bring proof PL has provided battlewagons and troops in recent times.

I am talking about the current conflict, please bring proof PL has provided battlewagons and troops in recent times.

Puntland has been assisting Galmudug fight against AlShabab since the start of the conflict by sending food and weapons and now Puntland even sent troops as per Galmudug's Minister Fiqi's request.

Puntland and HG haven't been really been 'enemies' since former President Xaaf of Galmudug and former President of Puntland, Gaas, worked together to bring peace to Mudug.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP

Puntland has been assisting Galmudug fight against AlShabab since the start of the conflict by sending food and weapons and now Puntland even sent troops as per Galmudug's Minister Fiqi's request.

Puntland and HG haven't been really been 'enemies' since former President Xaaf of Galmudug and former President of Puntland, Gaas, worked together to bring peace to Mudug.
Your source is some random text posted by DR OSMAN and a thread from April? Please bring me a real source I havent seen this news anywhere.

TekNiKo

VIP
They already set off what do you mean unconfirmed

So now MJs are saving them? You think you can do better than Biixi and SNA who gave up on these mooryans after they abandoned their post and lost all their equipment. Unless you stay in those cities and die defending it.

Amara is a strategic town which lies on the route to the coastal town of Harardheere, which is another Al-Shabaab perceived stronghold.

The morning raid saw over a dozen soldier killed, 11 armoured vehicles including several gun-mounted vehicles (technicals) were captured and seven others torched by the militants.

We shall see if the mighty PL can defeat them :mjlol:

So now MJs are saving them? You think you can do better than Biixi and SNA who gave up on these mooryans after they abandoned their post and lost all their equipment. Unless you stay in those cities and die defending it.

Puntland has defeated AlShaydan numerous times, including the infamous defeats in 2016 when they invaded via the sea into two Puntland towns. They are no threat to us and if we help HG defeat them, shouldn't that be a good thing?

You want AlShabab to takeover Galmudug? Did they promise Marehan power in exchange? Because the fact that your clan is fighting HG at this time is very suspicious, especially combined with the long-standing rumour that Farmaajo and Fahad funded AlShaydan's excursion into Mudug.

Last edited:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings

You're talking about HG we're talking about Al Shabaab, it benefits every Somali to defeat these terrorists. Stop being so small minded and bitter.

Inshallah they both succeed and the terrorists are defeated. Guul iyo gobanimo to my people.

TekNiKo

VIP
You're talking about HG we're talking about Al Shabaab, it benefits every Somali to defeat these terrorists. Stop being so small minded and bitter.

Inshallah they both succeed and the terrorists are defeated. Guul iyo gobanimo to my people.
I feel sad a MJ son shouldnt die to free a failed clan who cant liberate their own people. You dont reward failure, anyways good luck we hope its not in vain like America in Afghanistan

TekNiKo

VIP
Puntland has defeated AlShaydan numerous times, including the infamous defeats in 2016 when they invaded via the sea into two Puntland towns. They are no threat to us and if we help HG defeat them, shouldn't that be a good thing?

You want AlShabab to takeover Galmudug? Did they promise Marehan power in exchange? Because the fact that your clan is fighting HG at this time is very suspicious, especially combined with the long-standing rumour that Farmaajo and Fahad funded AlShaydan's excursion into Mudug.
Galmudug is failing spectacularly and cannot defend itself without outside support. Americans have stopped their airstrikes due Joe Biden policy and only assist DANAB forces which are no longer active in Mudug.

As for AS as we can see with events in Afghanistan that the world will no longer babysit failed clan warlords and poor corrupt paper states who cannot defend themselves they are real poltical reality and shall be entrenched in Somalia for the foreseeable future. Farmaajo and Fahad have nothing to do with this fact. As for Marehan we shall always do whats the best for our clan interest and that is the collapse of federalism while we remain in power.

Lets see if Hooyada Federaalka can defend her project :hemad:

I dont usually want any of our troops operating outside PL. But I think this is necessary as it’s only one sub clan fighting these terrorists while the rest of Galmudug clans watch or make deals with kebab. It’s in our best interest for kebab to be as far from our Garacad port corridor as possible. Where do you think these terrorists will plan to attack next? They will never be able to capture Garacad but they can cause instability in the area. A kebab free Mudug is a must or contain them in xaradheere.

Last edited:

Lol our deegans are 400 km away from one another what could you have possibly done for us you dameer. Lay off the khat man :wtfdis:

Puntland shouldn't help your tribalist exclusive state. You don't deserve it at all. Stop booty clapping us I literally tried hiding my qabiil here but you force the qabyalad out. You call for the genocide of my blood and think I will shed my blood for you. Wallahi Farmaajo is closer to us than you. Hence he is more popular than your tribalist population even in your slum known as baraxley.

Trending