Galmudug Requests Puntland help to fight AlShabab, where is Farmajo's "Army"?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
FAKE NEWS!

This iskaashin i.e a Consultive Meeting.
pokemon-go-sends-visitor-er.gif

@kees70
" Puntland coming!!!."
*Falling down in stairs* :drakelaugh:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
wallahi I don't get it why tf is everyone so loyal to their state sheehs nigga it just a state but it's getting worse niggas are now loyal to their tuulo what's next geeljirez being loyal to their geel or something

am talking to u ''puntland queen''

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
I'm feeling bipolar with my loyalties icl. Both Banaadir and Galmudug. Im so torn :holeup:
bruvv am worse I have no state and you know dhulbahante have no state we were so close to getting one too but the most important thing is to look at the bigger picture like no Nigerian will look and say now that galmudug nigga is more laandhere then benadir that nigga is langaab cmon we acting nowadays like geeljires

bruvv am worse I have no state and you know dhulbahante have no state we were so close to getting one too but the most important thing is to look at the bigger picture like no Nigerian will look and say now that galmudug nigga is more laandhere then benadir that nigga is langaab cmon we acting nowadays like geeljires
true but amongst somalis is a big issue. its like the states in the us

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
wallahi I don't get it why tf is everyone so loyal to their state sheehs nigga it just a state but it's getting worse niggas are now loyal to their tuulo what's next geeljirez being loyal to their geel or something

am talking to u ''puntland queen''
Everyone loyal to his hometown. You will see some will say Im Newyorker. So what is the issue if you loyal to your homeland?.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Everyone loyal to his hometown. You will see some will say Im Newyorker. So what is the issue if you loyal to your homeland?.
do not compare state US to Somalia Somali nigga be like dividing the country and their loyalty is something else like I believe that some nigga would genuinely die for their state jubaland,Puntland,Somaliland,Galmudug and they divide the country in a time that the people and the state should come together like pwyneth galthrow puntland hanoolato kulaha what a close minded person look at the bigger picture of the world no body gives a shit about your state sheehh they see you as somali and somalia somali baa leh

do not compare state US to Somalia Somali nigga be like dividing the country and their loyalty is something else like I believe that some nigga would genuinely die for their state jubaland,Puntland,Somaliland,Galmudug and they divide the country in a time that the people and the state should come together like pwyneth galthrow puntland hanoolato kulaha what a close minded person look at the bigger picture of the world no body gives a shit about your state sheehh
Could say the same thing about SL

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Could say the same thing about SL
Somaliland ain't a thing is just a isaaqland if you isaaq it would feel like home but if you are other then isaaq you're cucked the so-called country is one clan they will generally kill anything that blue and boy was killed for having the Somalia flag by the crowd they punching and kicked him to death it's brutal it worse then dictatorship.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
do not compare state US to Somalia Somali nigga be like dividing the country and their loyalty is something else like I believe that some nigga would genuinely die for their state jubaland,Puntland,Somaliland,Galmudug and they divide the country in a time that the people and the state should come together like pwyneth galthrow puntland hanoolato kulaha what a close minded person look at the bigger picture of the world no body gives a shit about your state sheehh they see you as somali and somalia somali baa leh
It seems you dodge my earlier response. Kulaha Dont compare State US to Somalia lool.

USA its just example and there is many around the globe. Even in Arab world. Everyone make faan of his hometown. So I dont get you what you want to bring here.

Start from 2:31, Digil & mirif boy says Im reer Bossaso?. And we all know Reer Raxaweyaan are in Bay & Bakool in south Somalia?.

In your concept Digil & Mirif young man qabilst, right ?.