Thank you Puntland

Puntland shouldn't help your tribalist exclusive state. You don't deserve it at all. Stop booty clapping us I literally tried hiding my qabiil here but you force the qabyalad out. You call for the genocide of my blood and think I will shed my blood for you. Wallahi Farmaajo is closer to us than you. Hence he is more popular than your tribalist population even in your slum known as baraxley.
Marexaan can hate us all they want and so can all of these fake wadani elites but nobody is fighting or making alliances in the name of a qabiil in Puntland. It's not an exclusive state, we have many dir, mehri, and darood subclans you haven't heard of and this diversity leads to more integration an mutal understanding in governance for us.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
Puntland shouldn't help your tribalist exclusive state. You don't deserve it at all. Stop booty clapping us I literally tried hiding my qabiil here but you force the qabyalad out. You call for the genocide of my blood and think I will shed my blood for you. Wallahi Farmaajo is closer to us than you. Hence he is more popular than your tribalist population even in your slum known as baraxley.
Ofcourse Farmajo is closer to you because you're as MX as him.:camby:

This battle is against terrorists. Puntland knows how to wipe out terrorist roaches.

May Allah swt protect our PL troops and may they succeed in this fight with the terrorists.

Ofcourse Farmajo is closer to you because you're as MX as him.

This battle is against terrorists. Puntland knows how to wipe out terrorist roaches.

May Allah swt protect our PL troops and may they succeed in this fight with the terrorists.
I'm not supporting any terrorists and we do need a bufferzone against them but the fact is that this user is a clear tribalist antidarood. I'm not Majeerteen but I'm as Puntlaander as you and can sense his cuqdad from a mile away.

Btw I don't even support Farmaajo :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Yes you do, all langaabs support Farmajoo.

If Mjs choose to help HG why does that anger you? This is landheere affair which you won't understand. I created this thread to thank punites so that all Somali's and the world can see the good that they done.

Puntland could have attacked us in our vulnerable situation just like bun community but they didn't in fact they choose to help us and stand alongside us to fight Al-shabab. This is a great deed that cannot be ignored. This is the 2nd time that Puntland has helped Galmudug. The first time they sent us fuel and ammunition.

God bless Puntland especially landheere Mj

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I feel sad a MJ son shouldnt die to free a failed clan who cant liberate their own people. You dont reward failure, anyways good luck we hope its not in vain like America in Afghanistan
Lol if they die they die as mujahideens defending their nation. You're the one making this about clans, aren't you always booty clapping for Hgs what's changed. This is bigger than your petty grievances suck it up.

aren't you always booty clapping for Hgs what's changed

@TekNiKo flipflops between simping for Haawiye and MJ and even JSL until he spread false rumors about easternSool community promise to carry out terror attacks, which never materialized.

He needs a to borrow a little qaddiyad @Dalalos_ibn_Adali the principled antiKablalaxist who also lost a little qaddiyad when begged the northernMudug community to join GM

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

brother TekNiKo need to stick to whatever ideology he truly believes

Last edited:
I'm not supporting any terrorists and we do need a bufferzone against them but the fact is that this user is a clear tribalist antidarood. I'm not Majeerteen but I'm as Puntlaander as you and can sense his cuqdad from a mile away.

That wasn't what you told us on August 17th 2021, Shegato.

Screenshot 2021-08-29 at 13.21.07.png

@Barista

we-got-him-we-got-em.gif

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Yes you do, all langaabs support Farmajoo.

If Mjs choose to help HG why does that anger you? This is landheere affair which you won't understand. I created this thread to thank punites so that all Somali's and the world can see the good that they done.

Puntland could have attacked us in our vulnerable situation just like bun community but they didn't in fact they choose to help us and stand alongside us to fight Al-shabab. This is a great deed that cannot be ignored. This is the 2nd time that Puntland has helped Galmudug. The first time they sent us fuel and ammunition.

God bless Puntland especially landheere Mj
You are a begging laangaab :feedme:

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@TekNiKo flipflops between simping for Haawiye and MJ and even JSL until he spread false rumors about easternSool community promise to carry out terror attacks, which never materialized.

He needs a to borrow a little qaddiyad @Dalalos_ibn_Adali the principled antiKablalaxist who also lost a little qaddiyad when begged the northernMudug community to join GM

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

brother TekNiKo need to stick to whatever ideology he truly believes
Get off my nuts dude.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
From where your hometown in PL?

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
When did Sadaq john escape the trenches.

This is getting interesting I think Shabaab will be wiped out by the end of the week :gaasdrink:

I love Sanyare:rejoice:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
This is why I dislike Mr autistic, he is aiding a terrorist group, because if he wasn’t he would send the Somali national army to this territory long time ago and help the people fight off al kebab. Why don’t both these regions go attack his villa in Mogadishu ? 🀣

Last edited:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Where is the 40 Tikniko Turkey gave Somali government last week??
And another 10 Tikniko and 2000 men from Eritrea last week?
Bring them Xarardhere and Galmudug
Somali government is failed government

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
Where is the federal government????
These are their jobs to fight AS.
Faramaajo is failure
He has to go
Failmaarjo rules only 2 blocks of Xamar. The real leader of Somalia is President Deni.