Thank you Jesus for my Hooyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Not the God of a 7th century Arab merchant that's for sure.
Why don't you answer the question? You are a creation of God. Listen you have chip on your shoulder from all the hate you spew. All I have to say deal with your internal issues.

Why don't you answer the question? You are a creation of God. Listen you have chip on your shoulder from all the hate you spew. All I have to say deal with your internal issues.

OK, lets assume I am (big assumption indeed) a creation of God which God then is it; Allah, Shangdi, Waaq? And why do you choose one over the many others?

OK, lets assume I am (big assumption indeed) a creation of God which God then is it; Allah, Shangdi, Waaq? And why do you choose one over the many others?

@JohnDoe, Islam can't even be compared to Christianity. Reason being our religion is based on Miracles, not just how to live. Many things predicted 1400 are happening now.

@JohnDoe, Islam can't even be compared to Christianity. Reason being our religion is based on Miracles, not just how to live. Many things predicted 1400 are happening now.

My friend you think Muslims have a monopoly on the prophecy business? Christians will say their Bible has made many predictions that are bearing fruit in this day and age.

Islam is a religion on miracles, so many miracles predicted by the prophet are happening right now. For example, the prophet SAW said there will come a time when poor bedouins will build the tallest buildings and Compete. The UAE built the Burj Khalifa, and now the Saudis are building a taller one. The UAE annoyed by their decision, announced that they'll build a building taller than the Burj just before the Expo 2020, and now Azerbaijan, announced they'd build a taller one than the Burj.

My friend you think Muslims have a monopoly on the prophecy business? Christians will say their Bible has made many predictions that are bearing fruit in this day and age.

How many priests are converting to Islam, Christianity has been changed, whereas Islam is still solid accurate since the prophet SAW.

Yannie

It is true that many cultures have different names for God. The reason why I choose the Islamic concept of God is because it fits the criteria of what GOD is. For instance, God is one, He is creator, All powerful, and His attributes and names belong to only Him ect.. Other cultures tend to associate partners with God and His attributes and this is not a criteria of a GOD.

It is true that many cultures have different names for God. The reason why I choose the Islamic concept of God is because it fits the criteria of what GOD is. For instance, God is one, He is creator, All powerful, and His attributes and names belong to only Him ect.. Other cultures tend to associate partners with God and His attributes and this is not a criteria of a GOD.

You're throwing claims and statements at me I'm afraid. No evidence so no reason for me to believe in any of the above whatsoever. Bearing in mind also Allah supposedly said Humans and "Jinns" were created solely for His worship. Sounds a celestial Kim Jong Un.

Not the God of a 7th century Arab merchant that's for sure.

Look who is talking! Coward guy with name of rape victim! Worst is your silly mask :) ever heard of Guy Fawkes? The man behind your picture(mask) religion nut extremist who tried to kill innocent!! Claiming to be atheist and wearing religion nut mask :) Good lord why can not you be more creative?

Look who is talking! Coward guy with name of rape victim! Worst is your silly mask :) ever heard of Guy Fawkes? The man behind your picture(mask) religion nut extremist who tried to kill innocent!! Claiming to be atheist and wearing religion nut mask :) Good lord why can not you be more creative?

You'd rather I change it back to Buraaq then?
:dabcasar:

Yannie

You're throwing claims and statements at me I'm afraid. No evidence so no reason for me to believe in any of the above whatsoever. Bearing in mind also Allah supposedly said Humans and "Jinns" were created solely for His worship. Sounds a celestial Kim Jong Un.
You ask me a question and I answered it. You already made up your mind that you don't what to believe that is up to you. Its sad that you are trying to offend people with your comments in order to get a reaction out of people. Like I said before deal with your internal issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts