Tension rise in Mogadishu as Sadik John returns to Shiirkole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Im saying we must be weary of this , im not sure that the former police chief driving with military vehicles is a small deal.

We will see over the next weeks but i have a gut feeling that this will lead to bad PR and possibly violence. Opposition won't get blamed for it but the FGS will.

I also believe poor economic conditions turn any spark into a flame. Jobless youths is a big problem since it offers pool of recruits for tribal battles.

I support Farmaajo, however hesitancy is important. If this person can be arrested without large scale violence i support it.
No you are wrong, Sadaq John is a former employee with no power the moment he turned criminal, the MPs are also powerless and there just to receive pocket change while they convince their people to be cannon fodder, the real power is Sh Sharif with his army in Hiirshabelle, he won't make a move because that will involve the military, he is just there speaking words of encouragement for the cannon fodder. Rooble is legitimate PM no one can touch him, these chimps are nothing but self destructive.

Jungle

VIP
No you are wrong, Sadaq John is a former employee with no power the moment he turned criminal, the MPs are also powerless and there just to receive pocket change while they convince their people to be cannon fodder, the real power is Sh Sharif with his army in Hiirshabelle, he won't make a move because that will involve the military, he is just there speaking words of encouragement for the cannon fodder.
:drakewtf: Look at this guy trying his best to stir the pot. Everybody is on the same page here. They all have men on standby sxb.

How many shir you gonna have? When we gonna see some action? Another Wallahi Thuma Wallahi moment upcoming miya :ftw9nwa:
Laugh while you still can, more hawiye soliders are pouring into mogadishu from lower and middle shabelle - you're retarded uncle's 4 year term was only tolerated for the sake of somalia and we even threw a little extra time to settle negotiating election deal with stakeholders.

But canceling election talks and giving yourselves an extra fake 2 years will cost you big time, opposition already made their move and captured certain districts.

There is no scenario this ends will for you gedo idp dwellers

Laugh while you still can, more hawiye soliders are pouring into mogadishu from lower and middle shabelle - you're retarded uncle's 4 year term was only tolerated for the sake of somalia and we even threw a little extra time to settle negotiating election deal with stakeholders.

But canceling election talks and giving yourselves an extra fake 2 years will cost you big time, opposition already made their move and captured certain districts.

Why do you hate fellow Somalis so much?

Even if you are against Farmaajo why hate people in Gedo?

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Troops pouring in from Shabellaha :russ: Where are those troops in Aadab Yabaal and Ceeldheer where AS eelays bully your people. Haramcad shall eat you alive they are highly trained and not rag tag macawiisley Bring it on!

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Laugh while you still can, more hawiye soliders are pouring into mogadishu from lower and middle shabelle - you're retarded uncles 4 year term was tolerated for the sake of somalia and we even threw a little extra time to settle negotiating election with stakeholders.

But canceling election and giving yourselves an extra fake 2 years will cost you big time, opposition already made their move and captured certain districts.

149 MPs voted for the extension the PM seat has been given and accepted by its rightful owners, stop hiding behind the curtain with a fat zanzibari up your ass, you talked the talk now walk the walk yaa ibn Dameer, love to see the donkeys in the action so the government can wipe out the remaining moriyaans and take Ali Mahdis kalashnikov as trophy :ftw9nwa:

giphy.gif

Troops pouring in from Shabellaha :russ: Where are those troops in Aadab Yabaal and Ceeldheer where AS eelays bully your people. Haramcad shall eat you alive they are highly trained and not rag tag macawiisley Bring it on!
Even with your uncle sending all the troops to gedo, your miskeen folk are still getting mashed up by AS and Kikuyus - so let's not brag - we both know as soon as the fire work begins the human tribal instincts will kick in US VS THEM.

Hawiye soliders already defecting - refusing to carry out orders from failmaajo and also reer mogadishu are armed to the teeth.

149 MPs voted for the extension the PM seat has been given and accepted by its rightful owners, stop hiding behind the curtain with a fat zanzibari up your ass, you talked the talk now walk the walk yaa ibn Dameer, love to see the donkeys in the action so the government can wipe out the remaining moriyaans and take Ali Mahdis kalashnikov as trophy :ftw9nwa:
What government, your retarded uncle is guarded by amisom, and most of the solider in xamar are our boys who are actively refusing to take orders from your retarded uncle.

Ali mahdi AUN - but let's see how you handle his cousin

Ey4ZS_fWgAQ57Y0.jpeg

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
What government, your retarded uncle is guarded by amisom, and most of the solider in xamar are our boys who are actively refusing to take orders from your retarded uncle.

Ali mahdi AUN - but let's say how you handle his cousin
View attachment 180516View attachment 180517
Koronto is a relic and not even part of the security apparatus who you kidding, where are the military and police defectors you are talking about.

Koronto is a relic and not even part of the security apparatus who you kidding, where are the military and police defectors you are talking about.
Go to yaaqshiid if you can, you don't see all these defectors loool.

3 nights in a row and you can't even capture 1 guy - why do you lot keep lying to yourselves.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Go to yaaqshiid if you can, you don't see all these defectors loool.

3 nights in a row and you can't even capture 1 guy - why do you lot keep lying to yourselves.
Horta yaqshiid ma hooyada baa iska leh markaad soo hadal qaadaysid, leave my home degmo alone no clash will happen there. The problem areas has always been and will always be the diverse areas Hodan and southward.

If I saw you with a gun in Yaqshiid I would have you arrested by Cumar Finish himself akhi, stop acting like a big dog when you just a sheegato donkey.

Yaqshid is today what Hodan was 30 years ago, a developing degmo with property prices rising year by year.

Horta yaqshiid ma hooyada baa iska leh markaad soo hadal qaadaysid, leave my home degmo alone no clash will happen there. The problem areas has always been and will always be the diverse areas Hodan and southward.

If I saw you with a gun in Yaqshiid I would have you arrested by Cumar Finish himself akhi, stop acting like a big dog when you just a sheegato donkey.

Yaqshid is today what Hodan was 30 years ago, a developing degmo with property prices rising year by year.
Do not make me repeat myself - the only sheegatos around here are boon mx.

If you gonna talk about mogadishu at least do your research, come around yaaqshiid and talk the way you're talking now and see if you don't get jumped.
SmartSelect_20210416-232146_Facebook.jpg

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Do not make me repeat myself - the only sheegatos around here are boon mx.

If you gonna talk about mogadishu at least do your research, come around yaaqshiid and talk the way you're talking now and see if you don't get jumped.
Its an educated guess you are sheegato, now you claim to be from yaaqshiid how funny, would love to invite you out to coffee for a FKD session one day, lets see which one of us gets jumped. :ftw9nwa:

Its an educated guess you are sheegato, now you claim to be from yaaqshiid how funny, would love to invite you out to coffee for a FKD session one day, lets see which one of us gets jumped. :ftw9nwa:
Don't be a keyboard warrior - mogadishu is a hawiye city - accept the Reality, your retarded uncles term ended and the his lil fake extension stunt isn't gonna work - go work on building that shithole gedo.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Don't be a keyboard warrior - mogadishu is a hawiye city - accept the Reality, your retarded uncles term ended and the his lil fake extension stunt isn't gonna work - go work on building that shithole gedo.
Are you going to scream tolbeelay or come out with a gun, nigga don't start shit you can't finish, I can invite you for a coffee and chat shit to you in your face in Yaqshiid and uqsimu bilah you won't do shit, waxaa tahay fulay :ftw9nwa:

Jungle

VIP
Are you going to scream tolbeelay or come out with a gun, nigga don't start shit you can't finish, I can invite you for a coffee and chat shit to you in your face in Yaqshiid and uqsimu bilah you won't do shit, waxaa tahay fulay :ftw9nwa:
Lol why are you talking about yaaqshid? Suuq bacaad, jungal, towfiq, fagax, sinaay, carafaat etc

at this point no one should even reply to you.

Lol why are you talking about yaaqshid? Suuq bacaad, jungal, towfiq, fagax, sinaay, carafaat etc

at this point no one should even reply to you.

I am so grateful that no MJ city is the capital city of Somalia. To see an Marehan claim my ancestral deegaan and have his uncle squat there, would raise my blood pressure.

Kudos to you guys for staying calm. I couldn't do it for a minute.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending