Tension rise in Mogadishu as Sadik John returns to Shiirkole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr sheegato, cumar filish is the lord of the city and his sub-clan are majority. No one cares about HSM sub-clan from galmudug.
The only sheegatos here are the filthy boon mx from gedo, "Lord of the city" - why the heck did you word it like that - did you really think the man was Allah.

If you think abgaal are divided because of retard like cumar filish your stupidity is matched by your delusions

This won't end well, Farmaajos main goal is to not be seen as anti-hawiye as that plays to his opposition.

He should've resigned after parliament and let Rooble lead for the next 2 years.

Mogadishu like most of Somalia is filled with uneducated and Jobless youth who have pent up rage from injustice. Playing to tribal sensitivities was always an easy way to start a battle.

We will see how it plays out, i estimate a success rate of 65% , over the next few months the probability of success will increase.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
This won't end well, Farmaajos main goal is to not be seen as anti-hawiye as that plays to his opposition.

He should've resigned after parliament and let Rooble lead for the next 2 years.

Mogadishu like most of Somalia is filled with uneducated and Jobless youth who have pent up rage from injustice. Playing to tribal sensitivities was always an easy way to start a battle.

We will see how it plays out, i estimate a success rate of 65% , over the next few months the probability of success will increase.

Adiga horta ma yahuud baa tahay niyahow, dalka hal qabiil wuu ka weyn yahay 25 million people could careless about moriyaans chimping out, this only hurts them not a single other person.

Adiga horta ma yahuud baa tahay niyahow, dalka hal qabiil wuu ka weyn yahay 25 million people could careless about moriyaans chimping out, this only hurts them not a single other person.
I understand that in theory we want a united country not based on tribalism but in practise we must be weary of it as the military and other institutions get stronger.

For instance this man might start a battle in the heart of Mogadishu, that will hurt this administration as it plays to the opposition.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Mr sheegato, cumar filish is the lord of the city and his sub-clan are majority. No one cares about HSM sub-clan from galmudug.
This guy is sheegato because the community he claims don't divide themselves, even when they have completely different politics they don't go under their name into jiffu jiffu thats how you know he is sheegato akhi, he even went as far as claiming one is bigger than the other.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I understand that in theory we want a united country not based on tribalism but in practise we must be weary of it as the military and other institutions get stronger.

For instance this man might start a battle in the heart of Mogadishu, that will hurt this administration as it plays to the opposition.
I give you the benefit of the doubt as you are clearly a nationalist, but why are you turning some small scale chimp out by few mps and some jobless kids into a major insurrection lol

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Because idiots like you are turning it tribal. The whole city is powder keg
Not me personally, Mahad Salad, Odawa etc are turning it tribal, I am not even insulting their clan but the action of the few trouble makers. I apologise if I went too far, but what other term than chimp to describe these lot.

This guy is sheegato because the community he claims don't divide themselves, even when they have completely different politics they don't go under their name into jiffu jiffu thats how you know he is sheegato akhi, he even went as far as claiming one is bigger than the other.
Nigga @ me next time you lil boon boy, I was keep it 100 with you gedo idp dwellers - stop mentioning cumar filish - that nacas can't and won't ever do shit for you because the reality is that his sub clan arguably the most loyal abgaals.

You retards gotta at least know that much before you start talking about mogadishu clans

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
These are not Hawiye guys these are self serving criminals who were part of Dam Jadiid just take a look at those Xildhibaans they were all beneficiaries of HSM era. Mahad Salaad was Agaasimaha Madaxtooyada, Odawaa a wasiir, Sabriye Nuur also a wasiir ku xigeen. These are special interest groups that squatted on xaraan land and went on a looting spree from 2012 to 2016

Hawiye support their govt.

I give you the benefit of the doubt as you are clearly a nationalist, but why are you turning some small scale chimp out by few mps and some jobless kids into a major insurrection lol

Im saying we must be weary of this , im not sure that the former police chief driving with military vehicles is a small deal.

We will see over the next weeks but i have a gut feeling that this will lead to bad PR and possibly violence. Opposition won't get blamed for it but the FGS will.

I also believe poor economic conditions turn any spark into a flame. Jobless youths is a big problem since it offers pool of recruits for tribal battles.

I support Farmaajo, however hesitancy is important. If this person can be arrested without large scale violence i support it.

Jungle

VIP
They should of left the airport to their strongholds a long time ago imo.

hawiye under farmaajo are walking a thin line and none of them will fight for him. They will keep pretending to do something locking off main roads as they pass their sna kinfolk thats with the mucaarad. Someone tell xijaar put your boots on

These are not Hawiye guys these are self serving criminals who were part of Dam Jadiid just take a look at those Xildhibaans they were all beneficiaries of HSM era. Mahad Salaad was Agaasimaha Madaxtooyada, Odawaa a wasiir, Sabriye Nuur also a wasiir ku xigeen. These are special interest groups that squatted on xaraan land and went on a looting spree from 2012 to 2016

Hawiye support their govt.
Bullshit, and your lil statement is gonna look even more stupid when the hawiye meeting takes place next Monday.

Elders, politicians, businessman, civilians are all in agreement failmaajo term ended, his fake bs extension is not and will not be accepted, he'll either leave or be forced to leave.

Stop lying to yourselves.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Bullshit, and your lil statement is gonna look even more stupid when the hawiye meeting takes place next Monday.

Elders, politicians, businessman, civilians are all in agreement failmaajo term ended, his fake bs extension is not and will not be accepted, he'll either leave or be forced to leave.

Stop lying to yourselves.
How many shir you gonna have? When we gonna see some action? Another Wallahi Thuma Wallahi moment upcoming miya :ftw9nwa:

Not me personally, Mahad Salad, Odawa etc are turning it tribal, I am not even insulting their clan but the action of the few trouble makers. I apologise if I went too far, but what other term than chimp to describe these lot.
Then name those people. They are not representative of the whole city. Do not drag Hawiye into it. That's what they want because most people don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts