Teenage girl stabbed to death on her way to school in Croydon, london

bro people get into relationships with this age gap all the time, this stabbing situation is a rarity although it happens more than it ever should.
Of course it happens but prevention is better than cure. If she was never with him, this doesn’t happen. This isnt victim blaming, just a father blaming argument.

Few years ago, a 30 year old Turkish man killed his 16 year old girlfriend in the Netherlands. The reason was because she broke up with him. Though murder is never the solution, but I’d be pissed if a 16 yo dumped me 😭

Why was a 30 years old guy doing with a 16 year old kid in the first place? The predatory alarm bells should've rung very early on for her relatives to take preventive actions (if they were aware of the relationship) :damedamn:

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
For all the guys saying “ this doesn’t happen with Somalis”

i made this thread a few weeks ago I actually knew this faraxs mom she ran a store in a columbus somali mall

Thread 'Columbus Tragic Murder-Suicide…Farax Kills His Girlfriend Then HimSelf'
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/columbus-tragic-murder-suicide…farax-kills-his-girlfriend-then-himself.152722/
It may happen here and there. But it is still miniscule in our community compared to others. Similar to Domestic Violence. It happens but not on the same scale as other communities.

This is close to me.. I can’t live in London anymore. I’m constantly worried that my brothers will be next.

The Office Crying GIF

REER UK; Did the black community of London march out in the streets yet for this sort of issue in their community like they did for that shopkeeper who handled that thief ?

Few years ago, a 30 year old Turkish man killed his 16 year old girlfriend in the Netherlands. The reason was because she broke up with him. Though murder is never the solution, but I’d be pissed if a 16 yo dumped me 😭

What is a grown man doing with a 16 year old girl? Did he hang out outside of her school to get her? Or ambush her whilst she's buying herself nacnac? Disgusting walahi. I wonder how fathers feel about grown men preying on their daughters.

This is why fathers are important. She’s 15 with a 17 year old boyfriend. It could only ever end one way. Father failed and he is to blame ultimately. Not because she died, but because she had this older boyfriend at just 15.

Not going to lie, 15 - 17 is normal. It could have started with 14-16 and that's probably how they met.

What is disturbing is guys who weren't even in school at the same time, who somehow manage to get their hands on much younger women. Adults and teenagers don't hang out in the same places, it's very much grooming. Same when it's a much older woman, something is not right with these people mentally.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
What is a grown man doing with a 16 year old girl? Did he hang out outside of her school to get her? Or ambush her whilst she's buying herself nacnac? Disgusting walahi. I wonder how fathers feel about grown men preying on their daughters.
In France we have the exact same story now, a 15y old disappeared and her boyfriend is one of the suspects, he is 19.

Trending