Teenage girl stabbed to death on her way to school in Croydon, london

Wait the person behind this account is Somali? What the f*ck? The video is nearly at half a million views.. this needs to be reported
Yes she's somali. People in the comments are saying dumb stuff like there gonna go attack or kill a somali in retaliation :gucciwhat:

She's basically endangered the lives of random somalis mainly men but xalimos aren't gonna be safe from this either. When will these people realise we are one group and stop this fighting :snoop:

These women want all you somali girls mainly to view us negatively no matter the cost they don't care if they involve ajnabis or not to make us look bad.

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
I’m also pretty sure the deranged femcel putting that kid’s life in danger by wrongfully accusing him is a member of this site, and most likely posted those videos after seeing this thread.

She has no clue on the amount of legal trouble she is in now that the kid’s family have involved the Police.

I’m also pretty sure the deranged femcel putting that kid’s life in danger by wrongfully accusing him is a member of this site, and most likely posted those videos after seeing this thread.

She has no clue on the amount of legal trouble she is in now that the kid’s family have involved the Police.
Na I don't think any member of this site could have possibly done that except maybe habarsteven. That girl better get exposed and legally punished for this tho hopefully that will deter these online trolls.

They need to face the consequences of there actions

Yes she's somali. People in the comments are saying dumb stuff like there gonna go attack or kill a somali in retaliation :gucciwhat:

She's basically endangered the lives of random somalis mainly men but xalimos aren't gonna be safe from this either. When will these people realise we are one group and stop this fighting :snoop:

These women want all you somali girls mainly to view us negatively no matter the cost they don't care if they involve ajnabis or not to make us look bad.
I’m so sick of these gender wars. She’s a horrible girl and I hope she gets what’s coming to her.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros

The will do absolutely nothing.

If they do race war

Na I don't think any member of this site could have possibly done that except maybe habarsteven. That girl better get exposed and legally punished for this tho hopefully that will deter these online trolls.

They need to face the consequences of there actions
So I messaged her and asked her to take it down. You’re right she’s Somali.. she said the reason she uploaded the video blaming the Somali boy” is because he uploaded a photograph of her and she wants him to take it down. She thinks the whole situation is funny and blocked me

Alluring

Sayonara
The person (murderer) who did this is already in custody.

And the girl who is spreading this random teen as the perpetrator, May Allah deal with her. Idc what beef she has with him but spreading lies is disgusting.

Last edited:
The person who did this is already in custody.

And the girl who is spreading this random teen as the perpetrator, May Allah deal with her. Idc what beef she has with him but spreading lies is disgusting.
How is she in custody if she just replied to @Sueeeeeee since this is an Internet matter wouldn't they have confiscated her phone and prevented her from accessing her account?

Alluring

Sayonara
How is she in custody if she just replied to @Sueeeeeee since this is an Internet matter wouldn't they have confiscated her phone and prevented her from accessing her account?
I'm saying the guy who murdered the 15 year old girl is in custody. I'm saying the police already know his identity and it'll come out in due time.

The lying girl should not be taken seriously because whoever the murderer is (the police already know) and she's tryna get clout or resolve her beef with an innocent somali guy.

I'm saying the guy who murdered the 15 year old girl is in custody. I'm saying the police already know his identity and it'll come out in due time.

The lying girl should not be taken seriously because whoever the murderer is (the police already know) and she's tryna get clout or resolve her beef with an innocent somali guy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
These Halimos gave us too many Ls this year on the internet, seems like they got fetish for shame and humiliation, they brought their degeneracy and inferiority complex online and got obsession craving ajnabi attention would even sacrifice their abo and hoyo for it by spilling their personal shyt on the net or throw their fellow brothers under the bus. Feel bad for the 13 or 14 young somali teens who grow up on tiktok and the net seeing these pests and get their view of other noble Somali women distorted.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Why do madow hate us this much this poor guy who's Eritrean is being accused of pf it, this like the 6th Somali guy but this ain't Somali
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trending