Teenage girl stabbed to death on her way to school in Croydon, london

15 year old girl and 19 year old boy.

When did they meet for it to be appropriate?

15 and 19?
14 and 18?
13 and 17?
12 and 16?
11 and 15?
10 and 14?

not-impressed-stanley-hudson-ndiue0r3u7275jtx.webp
he was 17.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Men are very fragile when a woman dumps them. Most serial killers become killers because of the first woman who did them wrong

Alluring

Sayonara
The fact that this guy brought a knife with him just shows that he was planning to hurt her if she rejected his advances. I hope he is charged as an adult, and with premeditated murder.

Guys this is serious it’s going viral even on twitter. The Somali boy is innocent and his sister is in the comments begging the user to take it down. Please report it
Why do these gender war xalimos actually try to start this nonsense in times of crisis non related to somalis. I have never seen the incels ever do this. It's always stay within the realm of somali related stuff/people/events etc. only the xalimos push it this far and try to endanger people's lives like this. They did the same thing with that somali cab driver:wtf:

It's diabolical making a sensitive ajnabi matter into a grounds for somali gender wars and people actually believe it πŸ’€

Why do these gender war xalimos actually try to start this nonsense in times of crisis non related to somalis. I have never seen the incels ever do this. It's always stay within the realm of somali related stuff/people/events etc. only the xalimos push it this far and try to endanger people's lives like this. They did the same thing with that somali cab driver:wtf:

It's diabolical making a sensitive ajnabi matter into a grounds for somali gender wars and people actually believe it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They have already done enough over the years with there constant character assassination of somali men.

We have all kinds of stereotypes about us thanks to these fecels that only end up effecting us all in her end.

She needs to be doxed and sued for this Defamation of character. Her vids are viral right now and madow racists in the comments are going wild.

It's diabolical making a sensitive ajnabi matter into a grounds for somali gender wars and people actually believe it πŸ’€
Wait the person behind this account is Somali? What the f*ck? The video is nearly at half a million views.. this needs to be reported